Sleepless Nights

This Thing Called Love~

(Taemin's POV)

Sleepless nights, inattentive mind, daydreams, and hallucinations—this is what I am now. Since the first day I met him, everything’s changed. I’ve never been happier like this. Everytime I see him, sparks fly instantly. It’s like everything goes slow-mo and all I can see is…HIM.

“AIIISHH! Lee Taemin, its 12:35 am now and you’re still not sleeping. Stop thinking about him now,” I said to myself as I put my pillow onto my face.

 I always remember it every night—the moment when Choi Minho and I met. “Choi Minho,” I whispered and reminisced that happiest moment of my life. It was when I was about to go home from school. Wait, did I mention that I was absent-minded then? Moving on, as I was about to cross the street, a ranging car passed by me and would’ve killed me when suddenly someone pulled my hand that made him embrace me.

Oh, God! I can still clearly remember his scent, his soft hands, his deep voice that said, “Don’t you know how to cross the street? The traffic light is green! Are you hurt?”

That time, I felt like I became a statue. I know that voice; it was Minho-hyung’s.

“A-an-aniyo, I’m not hurt. I’m fine. THANK YOU FOR SAVING MY LIFE…MINHO-HYUNG,” I said as I bowed to him. I just found myself blushing to death.

“Oh, you already know me. Haha,” he said.

Of course, who doesn’t know a very handsome, intelligent, talented and kind-hearted school heartthrob?!

“Uhm, yeah, I always hear your name in school,” I said as I blushed even more and more.

“Ohmygod, you’re all red! Are you sure you’re really okay?!” he said, shaking my shoulders.

 “AHH, this is nothing, Minho-hyung. I’m in a hurry. I must go now. THANK YOU AGAIN! I owe a lot to you. Bye-bye!” I said with a smile but deep inside I was sad because it’s time to part now.

I ran as fast I could and as I was running away from him, my heart was beating 1,000,000 times faster than normal, I swear.

“Whhhyyy,” I thought to myself. Why am I acting like this? Why am I blushing a while ago?

“OKAY, IT’S TIME TO SLEEP TO SLEEP NOW, TAEMIN. You still have classes tomorrow,” I said to myself and smile. I then closed my eyes.

 

(Minho's POV)

Sleepless nights, inattentive mind, daydreams, and hallucinations—this is what I am now. Since I met this boy, everything’s changed. I can still remember every detail of the moment when we first met--his angelic face, his sweet smile, his perfect auburn hair, his sweet little laugh.

I was about to go home when suddenly, this boy absent-mindedly crossed the street while the green light is still on. My eyes widened when I saw a car speeding like a thousand miles per hour was about to hit him. So I quickly grabbed his hand and wrapped my around him. Aigoo, why the heck did I hug him anyway? His face is familiar. I’ve seen him in school, to be honest, I’ve been eyeing on him since last year and I DO NOT KNOW WHY. I don’t know why it felt different. I don’t know.

I cut the awkward silence when I was embracing him. “Don’t you know how to cross the street? The traffic light is green! Are you hurt,” I worriedly said.

I swear, I saw his blood rushing to his cute cheeks. Wait, did I just say cute? MINHOOO, what’s happening to you?! Anyway, he answered me that he was fine and HE KNOWS ME! The moment he said “Minho-hyung” I felt my blood also rushing to my cheeks. I did blush a little, little enough that he didn’t notice. HAHA! I wanted to pat his hair but he turned away so quickly. I wasn’t able to say goodbye, too. I don’t know why but I frowned.

 “Whhhyyy,” I asked myself, hitting my head lightly, turned away and went straight home.

*Yaaaaaaaaaaaawn* “I hope I can see him tomorrow,” I whispered in great determination then smiled. I then closed my eyes.

 

~

A/N: Hope you’ll like my story. This is my very first fanfic. :> COMMENTS, PLEASE, <3