What's Your Name?

This Thing Called Love~

 

(Minho’s POV)

*Alarm rings* “Agghh, I really hate mornings,” I irritately said to myself but the first thing that hit my mind in HIM. Why the heck did I not know his name? I caught myself smiling. I think I’m inspired. >///< I hurriedly ate my breakfast and headed towards school.

(Taemin's POV)

I woke up wearing a sweet smile on my face. "Gaaah, what a dream," I said to myself, remembering every detail of my dream. I dream of Minho and I. We were in the sweetest place on earth that anyone has ever imagined. He uttered those three priceless words then kissed me soflty. Aigoo, I'm going crazy!

 

(While at school...MINHO'S POV AGAIN!)

“This day, surely, I will ask his--...YAH! YAH, YOU! WAIT!” I ran toward him. , I was out of breath. I saw him. Yeah, I saw him!!! I grabbed his hand to stop him from walking.

 

“Hi there,” I said with a big smile on my face.

“Oh! Uhm, annyeong Minho-hyung,” he said with his sweet and cute smile.

“Wait. It’s unfair. You know me but I don’t know you,” I said and I think I am blushing. .

“Mianhae. I forgot to tell you the last day. I was rushing then.”

 

Yeah. We just met a day ago and I’m crazy to know his name. His smile is way too cute that I can’t resist smiling, too.

“I’m L—, “he cut his words.

 

“YAAAAH!!!”

 

.......

 

 . WRONG TIMING, KEY. Err, one of my bestfriends suddenly interrupted our moment. OUR MOMENT?! -_-

“Good morning, Minho~” I can feel his energy—he’s always like that, by the way.

 

“Ohhh, so we’ve got a new friend here, huh. Hello, hello~” Key said with his biggest smile.

 

Thanks to our big school, we have to walk along a long—a very long walkway before we get to our rooms.

 

“What’s your name, though?” I asked him again.

“Uhh, I’m T—“

 

....

 

“HEY, Minho, Key, wait for us!!!” they said in unison.

 

Oh ttt. Jonghyun and Onew, also my bestfriends, interrupted us again. Why does it have to be like this?! I WANNA KNOW HIS NAME!!! “Jjong, Onew, good morning~!” Key happily said.

 

I can see him smile. I can feel that that is feeling awkward now. :(

 

“Omo, we’re very sorry to bug the two of you. You were talking with each other, right? I think we gotta leave you now. Bye-bye!” Onew worriedly said and the three parted us with their suspicious grins. Urgh, my friends sometimes are weird.

 

Yeaaaaah, what a relief, I can continue my moment with him now. But before I ask what his name again is, the bell rang. STUPID BELL.  DAMN.

“Minho-hyung, we have to worry now. The bell has rung,” he said with his worried face. I rubbed my hand to his hair. YEAH, I DID IT. I’ve always wanted to do this.

“Okay. Well, goodbye for now. Hope to see you later!” I said and then I took a deep breath in great disappointment. He hasn’t said his name yet.

 

We went to our own classrooms and when I looked back, he also did! I just waved at him to cover up my shame. I swear, I CAN’T REMOVE MY SMILE NOW.

 

(Taemin's POV)

As we parted, he looked back and waved goodbye at me. OH. MY. GOD. I think I'm dying. His smile kills me. No wonder he's called Mr. Charisma. Mehehehe. ♥

~

A/N:

Omoooo. Updated~ Thank you for subscribing. :’) So far, I have written up to chapter 5. :> Sorry for the sudden change of POV. :3