Chapter 46 Caught up

As good as it gets.

"It's been two years and a half now since we have this relationship...we'e reached this far..." Aom said while staring at Tina who just woke up on their bed. 

Tina hugged Aom and gave her a kiss on her cheek. "Yes. And we still have forever to go." they both chuckles. 

"You should get your out of this bed now baby. You're gonna be late at work." 

"Me? Late? Baby, i'm the boss remember?" Tina chuckled. "And i want to spend more time with you.."

Aom pinched her cheeks so hard and narrowed her eyes. "I know you're the boss. But how about me? I'll be late at work."

"I told you..you shouldve been my secretary forever." 

"Well i just want to be fair to everyone."

"Yes baby, i know..but i want to see you wvery seconds of the day. I shouldnt have made you as a branch manager. Too far away from me." Tina shook her head while pulling a sad expression. 

Aom raised her eyebrow. "Baby...i'm just few blocks away from the building." 

Tina gave her a puppy eyes look and get her face nearer to Aom's face and whispered. "Few blocks is like million miles away for me my dear girlfriend." Tina dramatically said and sniffs 

Aom covers Tina's face and smirked. "Enough with drama queen. Go take a bath now." 

Tina shook her head and poute her lips wanting a kiss. 

Aom sharply stared at her. "Eh? What are you doing??"

Tina sighed. "Nothing. I'm just you know....practicing the duck face thing. I'm out of here. Such a buzz kill." Tina stood up and strode away. 

Aom giggles as she successfully pissed her off.  


At the office. 

Tina is busy doing all the paperworks when an unexpected visitor came up. 

"Tina?" 

Tina widened her eyes and was surprised when she saw a fine lady walking towards her. "APINNYA??!!"

"Whoa. Hey. What's with the exaggerated reaction??"

"I didn't know you were serious when you said you're going here just to take me out."

Apinnya giggles. "I told you. I'd do anything for you." and she winked at her.

"Since when did you arrived from London?" 

"Last week."

"And you didnt even tell me????"

"Well, i dropped by in your house but Uncle already told me that you're living somewhere else with your girlfriend."

"Oh that old man didnt even mentioned a thing last night." Tina sighed.

"Anyway, Tina? Will you go out with me tomorrow? We gotta talk about that thing you opened up the last time."

"Yeeeaaaaaah. But i dont know how to get away with Aom knowing about it." 

"Business meeting?" Apinnya suggested.

Tina snaps her finger. "I got an idea!"


"What?" Apinnya asked.

"Business meeting!" she shouted happily.

"That's what i said. Stupid." 

"Didnt heard." Tina stared at her seriously.

Apinnya went closer to her and kissed her on her forehead. "I'll just see you tomorrow. Have a great day. I hope to meet that girl soon." 

"Or maybe not? Haha" Tina jokingly said as she walk after her. "Take care ok? Bye." she waves goodbye and closed the door. She sighed in relief as she lean on the door. "Apinnya." and she smiled. "Thank God."
 

At their house. 

"I'm home!" Tina knocked on their door while screaming. "Baby?? Open up!!!" 

Aom opened the door with her forehead creased while holding a spatula. "Why do you have to bang the door when u have the key??"

Tina giggled. "Well i was expecting for my girl to open the door for me and welcome me with a...you know...a smile?......and a kiss......" 

"I'm cooking. For heaven's sake Tina!" Aom strode away after giving her a sharp stare. 

"What did i do know?? Why are you so pissed off??" Tina asked irritatedly.

"You are supposed to pick me up remember?" Aom pointed the spatula to Tina.

Tina moved Aom's hand away. "I texted you that i'll be late..." Tina took her phone out and browsed her drafts. "Awww . It didnt send." 

Aom crossed her arms and stares sharply at Tina. 

Tina went near her and hugged her from behind. "Look i'm sorry baby ok? I didnt know i swear." 

 

 

Aom released a sigh and smiled at her. "Fine. Just don't do it again ok? Let's eat now." 
 
Tina kissed her on her cheeks and pinched her. "Aww my baby. So cute." 
 
Aom hugged her and pouts sadly. "You love me huh baby? Huh?" 
 
"Ofcourse i do. Do u really have to ask that?" Tina chuckled. 
 
"Eiiii i just want to hear it from you..." 
 
"Haha! Such a baby.. I do love you Aom. A lot." Tina laughed as she sat on her chair at the dining area. "Come here. Sit on my lap." 
 
Aom sat on her lap and started to feed her. "I'm your baby and you're my baby." she giggles.
 
Tina wrapped her arms around Aom and bury her face on her chest. "Hmmmm. Smells good baby."
 
"I know. Come one eat first." Aom ruffled Tina's hair.
 
"Uhh baby? I might be late tomorrow cos' i have a business meeting. I wont be able to pick you up." 
 
Aom eyes narrowed. "Now i see why you're so sweet. Not gonna pick me up again huh.."
 
"Well atleast i said it right? And....c'mon it's business meeting.." Tina scoffs
 
Aom sighed frustatedly. "Do i even have a choice?"  she kissed her forehead and smiled. "Just dont come home too late ok? Or else....you'll see all your  stuff outside this house.."
 
"You're so mean baby."
 
"Just telling the truth....no one ever had a business meeting until midnight.." she smirked. "Right?"
 
 
"Uhhhh Yeah? R---Right" 
 
 
The next day. 
 
Tina dialled her phone. "Hello? Apinnya? I'm heading to our meeting place now."
 
"I just woke up. I wont take too long. I'll be there." Apinnya on the other line with her sleepy and husky voice
 
"Ah! Your such a pain in the . You shouldve set the alarm." 
 
"I did. But i kept on snoozing it. Anyway, bye now. I'm gonna take a bath."
 
Tina scoffs. "Make it quick! Goodbye."
 
 
At the branch store.
 
Air dropped by to check on the new store that they opened wherein Aom's the one who's supervising it.
 
"P'Air! What a surprise. I didn't know your coming." Aom surprisingly greeted Air.
 
Air smiled at her and hugged her. "I actually dropped to check on you and the store too before going to the company. Being in France for a month made me miss everything here in Bangkok."
 
"Oh yeah. Well Tina doesnt know that you're already here."
 
"We are actually going to visit you tonight. Perhaps we can have dinner as a family?"
 
"Isn't it uncle with her? She said they have a business meeting. I assumed they're together."
 
"Business meeting? I dont know about that. Dad's at home before i went here."
 
Aom's narrowed her eyes. Business meeting huh. She thought to herself.
 
Air taps her shoulder. "Is there....something wrong?"
 
Aom muttered. "Everything is fine P'Air."
 
Aom took her phone out and texted Tina.: "Where are you?"
 
After few minutes Tina replied.: "Business meeting."
 
Aom replied: "Who are you with? Are you with Uncle?"
 
Tina replied: "I'm with the new investors. Yes i'm with him. I'll text you later. I love you."
 
Aom turned red when she read her text. LIAR. YOU ARE SO DEAD LATER. WORSE THAN DEAD TINA. She thought to herself as gripped her phone really tight.