Chapter 45 Unexpected guests

As good as it gets.

Aom's mom seems to be very amuse on TIna's charm and kindness so it easily got her attention.

"Your name is Tina, right?" Aom's mom said to Tina and smiled.

"Yes, ma'am." Tina smiled back while preparing the plates on the table.

"How long have you been in a relationship with my daughter?" she curiously asked.

"We'll be celebrating our anniversary 2 months from now."

"That's really great. Oh, and have patience on her father. They are very close to each other and was surprised when he found out that...you know..about you." she explained.

Tina nods and smiled. "I understand. It's normal for a parent to be like that."

"You really are a good kid. No wonder our dear daughter likes you."

Aom poked Tina and whispered. "I love you."  and she took all of their attention. "Ok everyone, let's have lunch. Tina cooked something special for you mom and dad." 

Tina smiled and assisted Aom to her seat. 

Everyone took their seat , and when Tina was about to take her seat, somebody knocked on their door. She stared at Aom, wondering. "Are we expecting someone aside from your parents?huh Aom?"

Aom shook her head. "No, i didnt invited anyone."

Tina scratched her head and have no idea on who could that be. 

"Well then just get that, and check who they are." Aom's fatehr suggested.

Tina nods and strode away to check who that is. She opened the door and her eyes widened." 

"Tiger!!" Tina's father cheerfully greeted her with arms wide opened to hug her.

Tina immeadiately went out and closed the door. "Dad! Mom! What are you doing here???" she silently asked them and peek on the window. 

"Well, we are visiting. We already missed you. It's been a week that we haven't seen your face and your wife." 

"Wife?? what wife?? we're not married! we're not even engaged yet." Tina muttered.

"Sooner or later, you and Aom will get there." Tina's mom jokingly said. and her Mom and Dad both laughed.

Tina's father grabbed the doorknob and about to open the door but Tina immeadiately took his hands off. "Where are you going dad?"

"Inside. We wanna se how your house looks like inside." her dad said.

"And we want to see our daughter in law," Her mom added.

Tina nervously suggested. "Uhhhh----Whhyyyy don't we just chill here outside? Pfff. Chill. You know."

"Chill? What's that? Let's get inside." Her mom is getting irritated with Tina's action.

"Aren't we allowed to go inside?? On YOUR house?"

Aom opened the door and was surprised to what she saw. "Mr. and Mrs. Jittaleela?? It's nice to see you here." she glared at Tina and giving her a what-the-hell-are-you-doing kind of look. "Why aren't you inviting them to come in?"

Tina held Aom's hand and dragged her near her. She whispered. "Baby, your parents and my parents combine is not a really good idea." 

Aom creased her forehead and scoffs. "How bad could it be. Don't be ridiculous. It's nice that they will finally meet each other."

Tina sighed. "Don't tell me i didnt warned you. Ok?"

Aom led Tina's parents to the dining area. "Come in Mr and Mrs. Jittaleela. My parents are here too. Join us with our lunch."

"Oh that's nice." Tina's mom said and smiled.

"Mom, Dad this are Tina's parents. Mr and Mrs Jittaleela. This are my parents Mr and Mrs. J."

Tina and Aom's parents exchange greetings as they shook each others hand and smiled to each other. 

"Mom, Dad...have a seat." Tina offered to her parents.

"It's very nice to finally meet Aom's parents." Tina's father said.

"We feel the same too. And also to Tina." Aom's father said.

"Maybe we should talk about their marriage huh? Hahaha" Tina's father jokingly said.

Tina almost got herself choked and Aom's father stared at Tina's father seriously. 

"He was just kidding." Tina's mom said to Aom's father and faked a smiled as she nudged Tina's dad.

Tina looked at Aom and whispered. "I told you it's a bad idea."

Aom faked a smiled and muttered. "My bad." 

Tina and Aom became silent as they listened to their parents' conversation. Their parents shared stories about their childhood, and later they all became comfortable with each other and happily reminisce their daughters childhood memories. Aom's parents started to like Tina and her parents and so with Tina's parents. 

Both of their parents went home and it was a total relied for Aom and Tina. Aom's parents started to like Tina since they saw how sincere and caring she is to their daughter, and knowing the fact that Aom is in love with her just by noticing the way she looked at Tina. Meanwhile, Tina's parents already like Aom even before meeting her parents, and started to like her even more because of having the courage to introduce Tina to her parents. 

 
"Hey babe, do you think they really like me for you?" Tina asked Aom as she lie down beside her.
 
"Ofcourse they do." Aom hugged Tina and kissed her on her cheek.
 
"Hmm...really?"
 
"Yes. Enough of worrying about it. And even if they don't like you, i would still fight for you." Aom pinched her nose and kissed it.
 
"I love you baby. You have no idea how happy i am that i met them." Tina kissed Aom on her lips.
 
"I love you too baby. I really want them to meet the person who stole my heart." 
 
"Getting cheesy huh?" Tina went on top of her and kissed her passionately. "So am i getting my reward now?" she giggles and kissed her again on her lips and down to her neck.
 
"Do i even have a choice?"  Aom whispered on her ears and she moaned as she lift up Tina's shirt. 
 
Tina kissed her even more on her neck while she slipped her hands inside Aom's shirt and held her upper waist. She lift up Aom's shirt leaving her undergarment alone. 
 
Aom pulled Tina's hair as she moan softly while guiding her all the way down.
 
Tina looked at her as she kissed her on her chest all the way down to her navel.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Anddddddd well, you know  what happened next. *wink wink wink*