Y-Yifan

Finding Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

The next morning, Tao woke up early to get ready for school.

He opened the door to see Yifan leaning against the railing and smoking. Yifan turned around, “Hey, you look more like a panda now that I finally see you in the light.”

Tao blushed at the remark.

His nose scrunched at the smell of the smoke coming from the cigarette, “Y-you shouldn’t smoke, Y-yifan gege. I-it’s not good f-for your health.”

“Oh really?” Kris leaned closer to Tao.

Tao took a step back, “U-uh, I-I didn’t m-mean to t-ell you what to d-do…” his voice trailed.

“Maybe I’ll stop if you say my name correctly, T-Tao,” Kris smirked.

Tao turned a shade redder, but his eyes widened when he saw two heads bobbing towards him in the distance, “My friends are here! I’ve got to go to school!”

Tao took a final look at Yifan before running down the stairs, “See you later, Yifan gege!”

Tao met with Luhan and Baekhyun right as they got to Tao’s apartment.

“Tao baby~” Luhan singsonged, “Did you sleep well?”

Baekhyun dragged his feet and snorted, “I heard what the evil deer did to you. He made you play video games late into the night.”

“How can he sleep well after that?” Baekhyun asked no one in particular.

Luhan swatted Baekhyun’s arm, “Excuuuseee me. I was asking Tao, not you.”

Baekhyun scoffed again, “No need to get touchy. I was helping Tao answer because he doesn’t want to tell the truth and hurt your feelings.”

Luhan turned to Tao expectantly.

“It was fine,” Tao murmured.

Luhan turned over to Baekhyun, “See?”

Baekhyun rolled his eyes, “See? Not telling the truth.”

“Humph,” Luhan ignored Baekhyun’s morning crankiness.

******************************

Kris smirked to himself when he saw Tao’s school uniform. XOXO High, huh?

He stubbed the end of his cigarette on the railing and went inside to get his keys.

Time to pick up my bike.

******************************

The five boys sat in class talking while waiting for the homeroom teacher to arrive. Baekhyun spent the last ten minutes talking about and showing off his new eyeliner.

“I think he was lying when he said he was the first one here,” Baekhyun complained, finally changing the topic.

The remaining four boys nodded in agreement.

“I mean, where is he now?” Luhan asked in annoyance.

Baekhyun and Luhan fidgeted with the wrist cuffs of their uniform.

Xiumin tugged on his uncomfortably properly tied tie, “I hope he transferred to a

Please log in to read the full chapter