To the Amusement Park!

Deep Down

1ae9c148-a53a-420b-8776-f988dabdd8f9wall

 

 

Tiffany and Taeyeon came to the dorm not long after she hung up bringing in everyone else into their room. Next to were Leeteuk, Siwon, Sungmin, Yesung, Eunhyuk, Ryeowook, Kibum, and Kyuhyun. As all of them entered the small room, they greeted Jessica one by one.

“Hi Jessica!”, “Hey! Jessica!”, “Sup Sica!?”  and on and on. Then Donghae came in trailing behind them. “Hi!” He said while smiling.  

He didn’t really mind being the only one who was lonely. It wasn’t like he was desperate or anything. It was just that he wished a certain girl would replace that loneliness. He really liked her, but since he knew he was sensitive, he didn’t want to make a move and get rejected. She had someone already anyway, so no point in trying.

“What are you guys doing here?” she asked.

“What a nice way to welcome us,” Ryeowook said.

“Sorry, but you guys aren’t allowed in the girl’s dorm!” she replied.

“That’s what we said!” Seohyun added.

“Relax, nobody’s gonna catch us, it’s not like we’re going to get in trouble or anything,” Eunhyuk said while inviting himself to sit on the floor.

“Yeah, I didn’t know you were such a goodie girl, Jessica,” Donghae teased.

“I’m not!” she whined.

“Whoa, I didn’t know that the Ice princess whines,” Sungmin played along.

She glared at them, “You guys are mean.” She got off her bed and moved closer towards the girls.

Taeyeon shrugged, “They said that Mrs. Kim’s on vacation and gave the whole school a long speech about following dorm rules and not to break them and all that crap.” 

“How come I didn’t hear that?”

“I don’t know, I missed it too,” Hyoyeon replied.

“What! We had to sit there and hear the whole thing! I was about to fall asleep!” Yesung shouted.

“Shhh!” Yuri yelled- whispered, “People next door might hear us!”

“I thought your rooms were next door,” Kyuhyun said.

“Oh right,” Yuri realized.

“Anyways,” Sunny broke away from the topic, “You want to go someplace with us?”

“Yeah, we’re all going we were just wondering if you wanna come,” Kibum finished.

“Where?”

“To the amusement park!” Yoona said like she was excited.

Siwon got up from the floor and sat down on Tiffany’s bed as he said, “You should come, It’d be fun.”

“Yeah! You could hang out with Donghae and stuff.” Sooyoung exclaimed.

Donghae felt his cheeks become red as he looked down, embarrassed.

He recovered after a quick second and said with ageyo, “Yeah, or else I’ll be lonely, and you don’t want poor Donghae to be lonely, do you?” He really hoped Jessica would say yes. One reason was because Jessica was the girl he’s liked since the first day of college.  The second reason was because it was a chance for him and Jessica to get closer.

“Okaaayy.” She stood up before the rest did.

“Yay!” Tiffany shouted. She hopped up and stretched real quick while everyone else copied.

They filed out of the crowded room and made their way to the guys’ cars.

Hyoyeon was the first one to hop into Eunhyuk’s silver BMW.  Jessica watched as Ryeowook unlocked his car before Sooyoung opened to door to get in. Then Siwon opened the passenger side to his car and Tiffany got in like a princess.

“Wait! Who do I go with?” she asked before all of them left. All of them looked at Donghae. She directed her eyes in the same direction to see Donghae sheepishly smiling. “Me?” he answered. “Uh, sure.”  She was making her way over to open his car door when she saw Donghae run over towards the door. But he was too late, she beat him to it. “sorry,” he said embarrassed. She giggled at him.  He ran over to the driver’s side as Jessica made herself comfortable. Right before they drove off she saw Sunny wink at him while Sungmin smiled through the window. What was that for? 

 

 

Hey guys, I know the first few chapters might be boring, but please give it a try and continue reading!! Love, the most hardworking types of Beez, Story Bees <3