Deep Down

Deep Down

The sky was pink and orange when they arrived. Everyone was split into couples, leaving Donghae and Jessica alone. Again.

Donghae sighed when silence fell between the two of them as they walked around,kicking sand.

"I think...' Jessica started, "That...'

"that...?" Donghae repeated.

"I..." she continued.

"You..." donghae followed.

"Like you?" Jessica finished questioningly.

"Like ME!?" Donghae was completely surprised, but for some reason, he felt a burstof joy and happiness while a smile crept up to his face.

"I don't know... but when I'm around you, its feels... different." Jessica explained.

He wasn't sure, but he thought exactly the same things when he was with her.

"Sorry," she shrugged.

"I don't know how to say this, but its kinda the same situation with me," Donghae agreed, "I always feel my heart really tingly and funny feeling...."

Jessica giggled and looked at his confused face as she nodded.

"We like each other?" she concluded.

"I think so," Donghae stopped and turned towards her.

"This was never how I planned to tell you this, " Jessica chuckled, "but its nice, not romantic, kinda awkward, but lots of feeling."

"I'm speechless," Donghae commented.

People don't usually tell others when they're speechless!" Jessica laughed.

"I'm pretty positive I like you by now," Donghae remarked. He smiled.

"This is so much better," Jessica thought aloud.

"Better than what?"

"Everything."

Donghae reached forward and laced his fingers between hers.

This is so embarrassing!" Jessica's face turned red.

"Yeah, but," Donghae leaned forward this time and pressed his mouth softly against hers. They were both nervous, both scared, but they both stayed there for just a few more moments, because deep down, they both knew it felt just right.

 

 

 

Yay!!!!!! End of story! Love all of you guys for hanging in there with me! Please stick around for an epilogue....

Even though it will be marked as complete from now on, my wonderful readers might get some additional moments of the new couple!

Tell me what you think in the comments!

Storybeez