chapter 19

Helpless

"jae..... i m sorry..."

"never mind junsu... he will know sooner or later.."

"but...hmmm.. did u  really dont know her??"

"no.. it just as yoochun said.... " jae s looking at junsu... he didnt dare to tell the truth.... didnt want to get junsu involve...

"i m glad.... "

 

the wind wild that happened the night before their college entrance shows the real color of yunho to jaejoong.... that man cannot be taken lightly... he can act as what he said.... looking back make jaejoong shiver/\.... why did he meet such a man... for years he always said to himself that he will not do the same job as his did ... but now he ended doing the same thing....... he feel trapped... caged...

the first day at college is not what he imaging will be.... he is so afraid he will be bullied of isolated... he didnt know much about making friend and socialize... junsu is the opposite of him... he is glad junsu is here with him... but as he walking into the college entrance with the others.... other kids are looking at them in awe....  the three musketeers had become five... and it give some kind of protection for him... the name jung yunho alone enough will make others leave him alone....

the girls are whispering and the guys looking at him with amazement... there are rumours spreading around the college that the two new members of the yunho musketeers are from busan and having the same or less background as him.., that even the head of the college know them, that anyone who make enemy with them will be as the make enemy with the other 3 seniors. jae didnt know who spread the rumors... but more or less he silently glad

 

jae s looking at his cup of coffee.. they are at the cafetaria, the other 3 busy chatting with each others... yunho is busy reading his fathers business report... he is having his headphone on... listening to songs he stored.... he slowly close his eyes... when he opened his eyes... he saw yunho is looking at him... there always some kind of fire he felt inside yunho eyes when he looking at jae....  he pull his headphone...

"yah!!! jaejoong, where is ur handphone?"

"why... ?"

"just give it to me"

slowly jae pull out his mobile phone and give it to yunho

yunho took it and start looking into it...

"there is nothing from that ??"

"n..no... "

"are u sure??!!"

"y.yes.."

yoochun is looking at them... he also afraid that jae will spill the bean...

yunho take out boxes from his bag

"take these...  use it... "

jae took the boxes... there are new phones and ipad inside it, he look at yunho

"they are from my father, gifts for ur college enterance"

"t..thank u.. "

"wah... jae... u are so lucky... yunho... i want those too... its unfair" junsu start to open his mouth

"u want it?"yoochun ask

"yes... jae got present... its unfair"

"yah... here.. we know u ll be like this... we bought it another set for u already" yoochun puul out the same boxes and give it to junsu

 

yunho is looking at jaejoong... ah... if not because of that girl... i will not bother to monitor u....

"jaejoong... today u came with me after class"

"why??"

"that is ur job, when i said u come u come dont ask"

"o..ok..."

others looking at jae with pity... but they didnt want to say anything... it will took time before yunho loose his anger... they know it  well enough not to interfere...

 

jae cannot help feeling unsafe when he is with yunho....  this evening...  yunho order him to go with him somewhere... he didnt know where... but they drove far from the city center..... only two of them in the car....  he look outside the car less and less building...  he is imaging where yunho want to bring him to... may be yunho know the secret already and will kill him today... the tought of it make him want to jump from the car... but he is trying his best to look cool enough.... he is assuring himself that yunho will not kidnapping him or anything... all the violence gangster film he ever watch come back to his mind..... god... he didnt want to end buried in the mountain somewhere........ he keep his pray to himself......

 

"and why the hell u look like that???"

"w..w... like what.." jae ask back

"like i want to kill u or something..."

"n..nothing.. urm i just didn't feel good"

"really??.... u look like u want to jump from the car"

jae whisper to himself...."  how did he know that..."

"i heard it"

jae turn his body toward the window..... yunho presence is sometime annoyed him..... but most of the time scared him......

 

they arrived at a big traditional house.... jae didnt know this kind of place still exist in seoul..... there are many things that amaze him in the house.....

"so........ the great jung yunho is here again..."

"yes i m here madam shaman... " yunho voice sound like a mock

"well well well........ and  who this little thing???"  a woman with intimidating presence is looking at jaejoong with a sharp look

"my assistant"

"really.... hahhahahahahha........ this is interesting "

"u are making a big mistake making me catch that girl..... i will and when i get her...."

"ah.... are u sure "

"and i m not going to marry a .... she is not as pure as u describe, i ll prove to u that i ll be just fine withoout a woman like that!!!"

"are u sure..... hahahhaha... now...... let me give u the things for ur new office... ur father ask me too... then u can go and search for her.... if u can find her... " the shaman looking at them with a mocking eyes.... make yunho more mad... he didnt like to be ordered around

 

yunho is still sulking when they left the shaman house... jae didnt say anything... all the words spoken make no sense to him... he didnt like the look that shaman had when she look at him.... it s lie that person can see him ....

he hope yunho will not take him here anymore..... that shaman is more scary than yunho....