Chapter 18

The Music in Me

Minho's POV

It was weird. I couldn't talk to ____ after the incident....even though we were now friends. When she would pass us in the hallways, I couldn't even look at her. In the end, I just avoid her, which makes me a chicken. I couldn't stand it!! Not being able to talk to her, or even look at her in the eyes!! I was so frustrated with myself....I needed help...but from whom?

"Minho? What are you doing here, in the hallways, all alone? Are you okay?" It was Tiffany noona. Perfect!

"Um...noona, can I talk to you privately for a minute?" I asked her. She nodded, and we went inside an empty dance practice room.

"What's up?" she asked.

"Noona, you can't tell anybody about what I'm going to tell you, okay?"

"Okay...is something on your mind?"

"Well, it's just that, well...my friend needs help!! Yes, my friend!! So I'm just helping him!!"

"Okay, so what's his problem?"

"Okay. So he and this girl became close friends, but then he suddenly couldn't go near her or make eye contact with her. What's wrong with him?!"

"Hmm....well, did he tell you how he feels when he goes near her or makes eye contact with her?"

"He said that his heart beats super quickly, and there are butterflies in his stomach. And he can't talk when she's near...."

"Haha, well, my little innocent Minho, I think you're in love."

"LOVE?! Wait, it's not me!! It's my friend!!"

"Okay, well your "friend" is in love with that girl. You get nervous when you're around them, your heart flutters, sometimes you feel sick, and you can't talk properly. It's all signs of young love. So, Minho, are you gonna tell me who this girl you're in love with is?"

"It's not me!!!!! It`s my friend, noona!``

``Minho, do you seriously think that I`d believe that. I`m not stupid.``

``................Fine. But noona, you have to promise to keep this a secret!``

``Yeah, yeah, okay. So who`s the lucky girrlllll?!?!"

"......_____....."

"_____ Park?! OMG Minho!!! You have good taste!! She's cute, right?? Awww, that's soo cute!! I'll support you!!"

"Wha---support??? Support me for what??"

"Your love for ____!"

"...I like her? How can I like her when it's only been like a week since I've met her?"

"Well, she must have done something to catch your heart."

"So...what do I do?"

"Well, I don't know. They're your feelings, Minho. You decide what to do with them. Listen, I have to go now. If you need anymore love advice or help, just call me, okay?"

"Okay. Thanks, noona."

"No problem. Bye!" Tiffany noona said as she left the room. I sighed. I liked ____. I really liked her. What should I do? It's only been like a week since I've met her, and I honestly don't know a lot about her. I shouldn't confess yet. I decided to first apologize to ____ for avoiding her, and then try to get to know her more. So...this is what it feels like to be in love, huh? It's pretty nice.

Hey, jkittycat here.

Thanks for reading!! Sorry for not updating often....T.T

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT!!

BTW, there's a new girl group Chocolat that debuted....and I was shocked to see how young they are!! O.O

Anyways, thanks for always reading my fanfics!! See you soon! :)