Chapter 25

The Music in Me

No one's POV

Your injuries finally healed, and today you were volunteering to help at Music Bank. You were good at organizing, so they hired you to organize the schedules and get all the idols ready, etc. Backstage was so hectic, everyone was so busy and it was hard to think. You took a look at the schedule:

1. Super Junior

2. SNSD

3. 2PM

4. SHINee

5. KARA

6. SPECIAL COMEBACK STAGE: Wondergirls

The Wondergirls were back from America...and you had to see that stupid jerkface Ok Taecyeon again. But, you finally got to see NIcole perform! You hoped today would pass by smoothly. 

"Alright! Let's check the lighting on the stage please!" you yelled.

-----Meanwhile...in 2PM's waiting room------

"I'm soooo bored, hyuuuungggg" Chansung said to Taecyeon.

"What the hell do you want me to do about that?" Taecyeon replied, annoyed.

"Let's go see snsd...." Chansung asked.

"You guys can go. I'm not going." All the 2PM members, except Taecyeon, went to see snsd. He wasn't in the mood to see any of them-they would only irritate him. But there's nothing to do in this room...he thought. He got up, and decided to just walk around backstage to kill time.

-----In SHINee's waiting room-----

"I'm soooo bored, hyuuuuungggg" Taemin said to Minho. Minho smiled, and ruffled his hair.

"What do you want to do, then?" he asked.

"Let's go see KARA!" Key suddenly jumped in.

"I wasn't asking you, Key."

"But I wanna see Cole...." Key pouted.

"Who's Cole?" Taemin asked.

"Nicole. I call her Cole for short." Key replied.

"OHHHHH~ so you guys are close enough to call eachother by nicknames??~~~" Jonghyun asked, trying to dig some juicy gossip. Key just blushed.

"You guys can go see KARA...I'm still trying to solve the mystery of who pushed ____ down the stairs.." Minho said. Just then, the door opened.

"Hey, guys!!" a group of girls said. They were f(x), visiting SHINee. Soon, they were all talking in a group.

"U-Umm, Minho.." Victoria asked.

"What's up noona?"

"I-I was j-just wondering...how's ____? I heard she got pushed down the stairs..."

"She's all good now. Her injuries have already healed." Victoria was relieved. Minho found it strange how Victoria knew about ____ being pushed down the stairs..only SHINee was supposed to know that...they had told everybody else that she clumsily fell down the stairs by accident...But, there's no reason why Victoria noona would push ____ down the stairs, Minho thought, and just let his suspicion go.

Taecyeon was walking around backstage, and he could see all the girls, including celebrities, blush and drool when he passed by. He just smirked. When he continued walking, he found himself in a deserted hallway. He sat down on the ground, hiding behind a big plant. He needed some time alone. His father had called again, but he ignored it. He didn't want anything to do with that jerk. Then, he heard footsteps approaching him. He ignored them, already sure that whoever it was couldn't and wouldn't see him.

"Taecyeon-sshi?" a very familiar voice asked. This voice made his heart skip a beat, and feel that same strange feeling in his chest. He looked up to the source of the voice, and saw ____'s face. "You need to get ready for your performance. Everybody's looking for you," you said. You started to walk away, but Taecyeon said "Wait," You continued walking. Taecyeon caught up to you, and grabbed your wrist, and turned you around to face him. You were surprised.

"I'm truly sorry for what I did last time, please forgive me," he sincerely asked.

"I forgive you," you coldly replied, then continued walking back. Taecyeon could tell that you didn't mean it at all. He grabbed your wrist once more, but this time somebody took Taecyeon's hand off of your wrist. Both you and Taec looked to the owner of that hand.

"Excuse me, hyung, but I think ___ doesn't want to talk to you," Minho coldly said, holding onto your hand. Seeing this, Taecyeon got that pain in his chest, and became pissed. Taecyeon and Minho glared at eachother like a wolf vs. a cougar. Then, Taecyeon scoffed and walked away.

While walking, Taecyeon wondered why did I get so upset? Then it hit him. Of course, he thought. He stopped walking, and laughed.

"____ Park, I admit defeat." he said to no one in particular. "I have fallen in love with you."

 

Hey, jkittycat here :)

Sooo I finally updated! Hope you guys like it.

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT! It means so much to me!!!

Have a good week :D