Chapter 3

I love you my shining star
I woke up with Sehun's face so close to mine. If one of us moved our heads our lips would've touched. "Byul! Wake up and get ready!" "But it's only 10!" "Come on! I told EXO I would take you to hang out with them!" "Fine, just get out of my room so I can change." Hehe that stupid idiot ^^ I pulled up my blanket and continued to sleep. _______________________________________________________ Sehun's POV Why is she taking so long! Its already been 35 mins! I decided to call Princess Lulu. "Sehun? Where are you?" "Princess Lulu! I told Byul to go change but it's already been 35 mins! I think she went back to sleep!" "Haha that girl, seriously she always sleeps." "Hyung! What should I do?" "Alright we'll come over and wake her up." "Okay! Bye." EXO arrived and they came in so noisily! So we decided to walk into Byul's room and make a lot of noise. EXO and I walked in we started screaming, laughing and doing crazy stuff. That fat pig still didn't wake up! So I told EXO to tickle her. Chanyeol jumped on her bed while Baekhyun tickled her. The fat pig finally woke up. _____________________________________________________ Your POV I was sleeping all peacefully until bacon and yolk started jumping and tickling me. I had to push bacon off me and kick yolk off my bed. EXO are such crazy people. So I got ready and went to Lotte World with EXO! It's been such a long time since I've been to Lotte World. _______________________________________________________ Jisoo's POV Seventeen and I auditioned for Pledis entertainment yesterday. Now we are waiting for the results. If I get in I can't wait to tell Byul! This is my dream. Seungcheol hyung went to check the mail. He came back and there was letter in his hands! Seungcheol hyung handed it out. Everyone reads theirs aloud and so far everyon got in. It was my turn. Near the bottom it said 'PS. In the application form you said you have a girlfriend. You need to break up with her to become a trainee. No trainees are allowed to date.' Did that just say I HAVE to break up with Byul? I looked at the members, they all had sad faces. I want to be an idol but I don't want to leave Byul. Guess what? When I fly to Korea it's the same day as Byul's birthday. What kind of present is that? Leaving your girlfriend behind and flying to another country. I don't know if I should tell Byul or not. _______________________________________________________ Your POV I enjoyed my time with EXO. We basically went on all the rides, had fairy floss. It was such a fun day. EXO and I went to buy some ice cream! Sehun and I finished our ice cream first and ran around the park. We stayed there till it was dark. ________________________________________________________ Luhan's POV Sehun seems so happy with Byul. I want Sehun to be happy not chasing after a girl who already loves someone else. If only somehow Jisoo leaves Byul and then Sehun might have a chance. It's not that I hate Jisoo but I want Sehun to be happy. Sehun is like a little brother to me and I don't want to see him hurt. (Suho) "He looks happy doesn't he?" "He does, but Byul really loves Jisoo. So even though he looks happy on the outside, he's hurting on the inside." "Yeah I know, anyways its late. Lets go home." "Okay" I yelled out to Sehun to walk Byul home since EXO is going home first. _____________________________________________________ Your POV "Byul-ah it's late, lets go home now." "Okay oppa." Sehun and I walked to my house. We talked about random stuff. Once we reached my house. Sehun kissed my forehead and said "Good night Byul~" I was shocked. Sehun would never do that, especially because he knows I'm dating Jisoo. He laughed, pushed me inside and walked off. I walked to my bedroom with my fingers touching the spot where he kissed me. It was still warm from his lips. I change to a over sized shirt and shorts. I sat on my bed thinking why didn't Jisoo text me today. So I texted him instead. "Jisoo-ah how was your day today?" "Good ^^ and you?" "Great! I went to Lotte World with EXO!:)" "Really? Did you have fun?" "Of course I did!^^" "Haha alright, I'm tired so I'm going to sleep. You should sleep too! It's late." "Okay ^^ good night and sweet dreams OPPA! <3" "You called me oppa!:) good night babygirl! <3" ______________________________________________________ Jisoo's POV Byul texted me. I didn't tell her about me getting into Pledis. I just can't tell her. I don't want to see Byul sad. The best thing that happened to me today was Byul calling me oppa. She never calls me oppa. Now that she's calling me oppa. It just makes me not want to tell Byul at all. Anyways it's time to sleep. _______________________________________________________ Is it good guys? Please comment! I need to know if you like it or not. If not then I'll delete this story.