Chapter 4

I love you my shining star
Jisoo's POV It's already been a week. Byul's birthday is tomorrow. I still haven't told her about Pledis. I decided to go to Korea and become a trainee. Yes, I'm leaving Byul. At least Sehun will be here to look after her right? I need to tell Sehun. I asked Byull for his number. I texted Sehun to meet me at PassionTree Cafe. "What do you want?" "Sehun, will you look after Byul if I leave?" "What are you talking about? Are you going somewhere?" "I'm going to Korea, to become an idol. Please look after Byul for me." "WHAT?! YOURE LEAVING BYUL?! DOES SHE KNOW?!" "No, please don't tell her." "So you're leaving Byul without telling her?" "Yeah." "When are you leaving?" "Tomorrow." "But you can't! It's Byul's birthday tomorrow! What kind of boyfriend are you!?" "I know. I don't want to leave her, but she'll understand. She knows becoming an idol is my dream." "You selfish jerk! You only think of yourself! Don't you think of Byul's feeling!?" "Just give this letter to her please Sehun." I walked off without hearing his reply. I walked to the nearest park and started crying. I just couldn't think about leaving Byul ever. She's my everything, my world, my life. I hope she will understand. Before I could see the anger in Sehun's eyes. He wanted to punch me, I could see it in his eyes. I wiped my tears and walked to Byul's house. "Oppa? Did you cry?" "Byul-ah, can I spend the rest of the day with you?" "Okay oppa" We watched movies together, cuddling with each other. "Byul-ah, you know I love you right?" "Yes. Why are you saying this?" "You know that I'll love you and only you right?" "Oppa... why are you saying this?" "Byul, you know I would never want to leave you right?" "Oppa... are you leaving me?" "No, I'm not leaving you Byul." I wanted to cry. I'll miss her so much. Her smile, her laughter everything about her I will miss. We continued watching the movies. ____________________________________________________ Your POV Why did Jisoo oppa say all those stuff before. I looked into his eyes and saw sadness? I wonder why he looked so sad? If only I could read his mind. I hope oppa stays with me forever and never leaves me. ____________________________________________________ Sehun's POV I can't believe it! I can't believe that jerk is actually going to leave Byul! On her birthday too! I called exo to meet me at PassionTree. Once they all arrived I started telling them about my conversation with that bastard. Some were shocked and some were angry. We all thought Jisoo loves Byul a lot and would never leave Byul. I guess we wrong. (Chanyeol) "Sehun! You have a chance with Byul if Jisoo leaves!" "I think she will still love that bum when he leaves." "Well make her fall in love with you then!" I thought about it. Maybe I do have a chance. This is great! I'll comfort Byul when that jerk leaves and then make her fall in love with me! Wow, I can't believe Chanyeol actually has a brain. EXO and I had came up with ideas to comfort Byul when Bum Jisoo leaves. Hehe ^^ I'll call him Bum Jisoo from now on. ____________________________________________________ Was it a good chapter? No? Yes? I'm trying to update a lot today since I have school tomorrow. ^^ please comment or subscribe!