shut up bts: one !

shut up bulletproof boys! *starting.

 

SHUT UP    BULLETPROOF      BOYS !


http://25.media.tumblr.com/068afbcba9ccade8cb54edbf88029bf4/tumblr_mtkqlhUA6M1svu594o1_500.png


 

 
The news hit everyone at Kirin.
 
There had to be some reason why the CEO of JYP would suddenly arrive at the school. This had happened before in the past where OZ Entertainment had taken over the school for a while and they picked up some trainees along the way.
 
Some students even went as far as too dance and sing in front of the principals office just so Park, Jinyoung could see but the principal gave detention to each student that did. On December 1, 2013 when the weather began to get chilly, an announcement was made during second period
 
"HELLO STUDENTS OF KIRIN ARTS. THIS IS PARK, JINYOUNG."
 
Surprisingly, the usually loud school became silent. Everyone was holding their breaths, not daring to speak.
 
"YOU MUST BE WONDERING WHY I'M AT YOUR BEAUTIFUL SCHOOL. WELL YOUR KIND PRINCIPAL AND I TALKED ABOUT A PROJECT."
 
Inhye stopped sorting out papers and placed them down. She stared at the principal's office across from her. "What are they planning?" She mumbled to herself.
 
"THE PROJECT IS A COMPETITION AMONG YOU STUDENTS. THERE WILL BE A SERIES OF ROUNDS IN WHICH YOU WILL SHOW US YOUR TALENTS. THE STUDENT THAT MAKES IT THROUGH ALL THE ROUNDS AT THE END OF THE MONTH WILL BE ACCEPTED INTO JYP WITH A GUARANTEED DEBUT."
 
Inhye's jaw dropped.
 
"SOLO STUDENTS AND GROUPS ARE ALLOWED. THE MAXIMUM NUMBER OF STUDENTS IN A GROUP IS NINE."
 
There was a slight pause.
 
"THE FIRST AUDITION IS THIS FRIDAY. GET YOUR AUDITION FORMS AT THE FRONT OFFICE. THERE IS A LIMITED AMOUNT, SO GET YOUR PAPERS SOON."
 
Inhye sighed in relief. Luckily, she was already in the office, so she could get a form easily. The other students still had half an hour before the bell would release them.
 
She walked through the office ladies and found the stack of forms sitting in the front. Inhye stopped when she heard screaming. Then she realized those screams were growing closer. Before she knew it, the door slammed open and a crowd of students rushed in.
 
There were teachers trying to calm everyone down but the only thoughts that were going through the student's heads were,"GET A FORM."
 
Inhye found herself getting pushed around and she nearly fell backwards, only for someone to catch her. "Thank y-" She stopped once she realized just who she fell into. Standing behind her was Jung Hoseok. He looked uncomfortable as they just stared at each other during the chaos.
 
The silence was broken once Jungkook ran into Hoseok. "Hyung!" He yelled out. "I got a form. Let's go." The younger didn't seem to notice the tension. Hoseok finally looked away and ruffled the maknae's hair. "I knew we could count on you. C'mon let's go."
 
Then he just left. It was as if he had never even see her. Someone tugged on her blazer and she tried her best to smile. "Unnie?" Hyosoo asked. "Are you okay?" Inhye smiled and wrapped her arms around the younger's shoulder.
 
"Yeah. Did you manage to get a form?" Hyosoo's worried expression was replaced with annoyance. "No. Jungkook stole mine."
 
"I GOT ONE." Miso stood up on the desk counter and waved her arms in the air, the form in .
 
- - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
 
After Jiwon texted the members, they showed up at Chaeyoung and Samsoon's room.
 
They all sat around the room while Miso stood up with the form in her hands. She strutted around the room in thought. Hyosoo watched the leader walk around aimlessly and she looked around to see if any of the other members were confused.
 
Samsoon twirled around in her chair and took her headphones off. "I say we do a really cool hip hop routine. I rap, we all break dance, and BOOM!" The maknae flinched at Samsoon's sudden loudness. Raehwa scoffed. She crossed her legs and flipped her hair. "Can you see me rapping or break dancing?" Inhye smiled. "Yeah... We don't really seem like those type of groups."
 
Samsoon slouched and mumbled,"Hip hop" one last time. Jiwon laid down on the bed, flipping through a western magazine. "Why don't we just do a cover of an idol group?" Chaeyoung raised an eyebrow at this.
 
"Jumping and Jumping and Jumping." She murmured to herself. Miso broke out into a large grin and clapped. "YOOOOO." She yelled. "Cray-"
 
"No." Samsoon and Raehwa said in unison. Raehwa picked up a mirror in her bag and examined her self. "That's too much movement. The helmets would mess up my hair." Jiwon sat up and checked her watch.
 
"I need to go. Dance practice starts in a few minutes." Raehwa's phone buzzed and her face scrunched up. "Ugh me too. My English teacher wants to talk to me." Chaeyoung stood up and grabbed her bag. "My English class starts soon too."
 
Inhye sighed. They wouldn't be able to figure out their plan today. They said their goodbyes to each other before Jiwon went to the right for dance class and Chaeyoung along with Raehwa went to the left for English class.
 
It was a silent five minute walk to Miss.Choi's class. It wasn't like they disliked each other but it was just annoying for Raehwa to make new friends especially since it took a while for her to warm up to floral in the first place. In Chaeyoung's case, she just didn't really like the visual.
 
In front of Miss.Choi's class was Kim Namjoon and Park Jimin. Raehwa frowned the instant she saw him. Kim Namjoon was her worst enemy. The boy had sat on HER desk and got her in trouble for telling him off. Ever since then, she swore that she'd make his life a living hell. Namjoon smirked a little but looked away. However Jimin didn't stop staring at them. Well Chaeyoung in particular.
 
They weren't really friends more like classmates. He awkwardly held up a hand and waved at her. She responded with a small smile and nod. Jimin's face reddened and he looked away, hoping she didn't see that. Raehwa knocked on the door and Miss.Choi sang out,"Come in!"
 
She opened the door and glared at Namjoon when he tried to follow her. Before she could say anything, Namjoon cut her off. "Miss.Choi called me too." Raehwa rolled her eyes and went in along with Namjoon. Jimin and Chaeyoung stayed outside.
 
She sat down on one of the seats and took out a small bottle of lotion. Jimin tried to look uninterested but glanced at her every second. "S-So..." He stammered. Chaeyoung stared at him. "You l-like lotion? Is that why you smell really good?" His face paused in horror.
 
Chaeyoung tilted her head. "I-I mean!" He mentally slapped himself for that. "Not being creepy! I'm just saying you smell really good." Chaeyoung offered a small laugh before offering Jimin some lotion. He sighed in relief and took some from her.
 
He went back to his corner and rubbed his hands together. "Is your forehead okay?" She asked, quietly. Jimin stared at her in shock. This was the first time she had ever talked to him first. Well the second time considering the first time was when she had asked if he was okay after knocking him out with a door.
 
He laughed it off. "Yeah the bruise is kind of gone now." She smiled and nodded. "I REFUSE." Raehwa's voice could be heard from inside the classroom. Chaeyoung and Jimin both looked curious as they stared at the door.
 
While Jimin and Chaeyoung had a more innocent conversation with a lovely aura around them, inside was a battlefield. Miss.Choi crossed her arms and shook her head. "You're going to have to accept it. Raehwa... you're failing my class and the grading period is almost over." She slammed her hands onto the table and glared at Namjoon.
 
"Fine! I'll get tutored but not by this guy." Miss.Choi stayed calm and collected. "He's my best student and Namjoon has agreed to do it." Raehwa's head jerked to his direction. He nervously smiled.
 
Namjoon hated this as much as she did. The auditions were coming up and he needed to spend as much time as possible with BTS but he couldn't refuse his teacher's favor. Raehwa scowled and stomped her way out of the classroom. Miss.Choi sighed and leaned back against her chair.
 
"I'm counting on you, Namjoon." He chuckled and nodded before walking away as well. Would he be able to control the little diva?