Chapter 10

Take me with you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a week after their meeting. They were both busied with their own things. Luhan had a test coming up and what he did was going to the library with Minseok and Kris every day. Meanwhile Chorong went to part-time work after school just like usual. No matter how busy they were, they would never forget to talk through phone before they went to bed.

 

Usually, Luhan was the one who called Chorong first. They talked for 10 minutes the shortest, mostly about ‘how’s your day’ topic and the longest was 2 hours. The last time Luhan checked, they talked for 2 hours 16 minutes and 38 seconds. He still kept the record in his phone. With all these times he spent on Chorong, he never had time to talk to Bomi, not to mention going on a date with her. Bomi would call him everynight. But he would leave his phone ringing (pretend he was asleep) or either picked it up but the call normally would only lasted for 2 minutes.

 

“Oppa, let’s have lunch together tomorrow. My friend told me there’s a place in Appujong.”

 

“Uh… can’t. I have football practice tomorrow. Sorry”

 

“Then I’ll go watch you.”
 

“Uh… no. Coach informed us not to bring anyone because it’s a serious practice. Sorry.”

 

“Oppa, how about we go to movie this Sunday night?”

 

Sunday night… Luhan walked to his study desk and picked up his calendar. There was it. Two days later. The second of March. A date which could be easily seen because Luhan had drawn a circle with a red marker around it. It was Chorong’s birthday.

 

“Hello, oppa?”

 

Luhan just realized he was still on the phone with his current girlfriend. He trembled for a moment before he replied, “Sorry Bomi-ah, I have something important to do that night.”

 

To: Chorong

From: Bomi

Happy Birthday to my bestie!!!! Are u free tonight? Lets celebrate ur bday tgt!! :D <3

 

Chorong was still working at the bakery by the time Bomi sent her a birthday greeting. She cleared up the table and by the time she turned around with two empty cups in her hands, she was showered with colorful confetti. Chorong yelped in surprise.

 

“Happy birthday Chorong!” Jongdae and Baekhyun shouted gleefully. It was 10pm and there were no customers after the last couple have left. So Jongdae and Baekhyun planned a mini party for Chorong.

 

“Thanks guys! I almost dropped these cups.” Chorong laughed.

 

“Put them away first. Come! Blow the candles and make a wish!” Jongdae took the cups from Chorong as Baekhyun handed a small piece of mango-cheese cake with two lighten candles.

 

“Make a wish!” Baekhyun urged.

 

Chorong grinned from ear to ear before closing her eyes and made a wish. Somewhere between her wishes, she heard Jongdae whispered “wish Kim Jon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter