Chapter 7

Take me with you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The fifth day almost ended and Luhan didn’t receive a single phone call from Chorong since the first meeting. He was surprised that he survived. He carelessly threw his backpack at the corner of his apartment and lied down on the sofa tiredly after a long day of outing with his best pals Kris and Minseok. He heaved a sigh as he run his long finger through his hair.

 

He closed his eyes and rests both of his arms by his sight. Luhan thought of that pair of blue sneakers which he desperately wanted but it costs as much as his own life. So what he could do was to put down the sneakers and be gone. After that, his thought went to the strawberry cheese cake he shared with Minseok a few hours ago. He liked how the cheese melted inside his mouth. Luhan still remember the salty taste and he decided to go back to eat the cake someday. He thought Chorong would like it too!

 

Wait…

 

“What the …” Luhan whispered.

 

He just had Chorong’s face flashing inside his mind. He actually thought of the girl who he agreed not to meet each other again.

 

 

“What the ?” Luhan said as his eyes snapped open, widely. LUHAN WHY DO YOU THINK OF HER AGAIN?!

 

“WHAT THE ?!?!” Luhan screamed while pulling his hair. He stood up on his bed and began to kick and throw all his pillows everywhere.  After a few minutes of rampage, he fell on his bed, desperately gasping for oxygen. He clenched his teeth as he grabbed the nearest pillow and hugged it tightly.

 

He likes it when Chorong crossed his mind. He likes it a lot, actually. She seemed so fragile, making Luhan felt like he had to protect her. She made him felt like protecting her, making her happy were his job. He had to do it. He had to. Chorong gave him a feeling that he never felt before when he was with other girl. Another girl like Bomi…

 

Oh … Luhan you are in a deep .

 

Now he just realized that he was still in a relationship with Bomi. That girl still exists. Luhan was the kind of guy who will broke off the previous relationship before he started a new one. Yeah, he was a good guy. But now, he had a girlfriend AND he likes another girl whom he met a week ago.

 

“Luhan you’re so ed up.” He winced as he hugged his pillow more tightly.

 

But the most important thing in this world is happiness.

Kris’s voice rang in his head. Back to the sophomore days when Kris broke up with his girlfriend because the said girl insulted his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter