010

With You

      This sunny morning is being opposite Yifan’s mood. He doesn’t know the reason for feeling felt heavy to let Shinhye go although only 3 days. He also doesn’t understand why he could think like that, even Shinhye’s status in his heart is only  fake wife despite their marriage is legally based on law. He is also sad because of his busy schedule he couldn’t accompany Shinhye to the airport.

        "Don’t you kiss me again as a sign of goodbye kiss?" Yifan said with a slight chuckle. He must go to shooting location because the clock shows 08:00. He said goodbye to Shinhye. He doesn’t forget for gave some advice to his wife so always be careful.

       "You don’t have misunderstand, Mr. Wu." Shinhye doesn’t want to lose from her husband. "I kissed you last night because you have violated our agreement, which reads 'sleep in diferent room'. Don’t you remember what you've done when we stay at my parents house?"

        Of course Yifan didn’t forget he has done while staying at his parents in law’s house. He shut Shinhye so she couldn’t go anywhere. Yifan was just smiling at the memory of the incident."Then I'm willing to accept the punishment every day, Mrs. Wu." He said jokingly.

       "So, you want to be punished again?" Shinhye doesn’t want to look weak of her husband’s eyes. She stepped closer to Yifan. When Shinhye’s face towards Yifan’s left cheek, he swiftly changed his position and landed his lips on Shinhye’s lips. 'Chu' lips of this couple have been touched each other; make their blood flowing faster than usual and also a heart that beats several times faster than normal. Although only 5 seconds, the incident makes Shinhye lost her mind although she doesn’t reply to kiss her husband.

       Yifan release link from the lips of his wife. He had to go to work. "I go first. Don’t forget to call me when you come to the airport, ok? Bye, my wife!" Yifan then walk out apartment; leaving Shinhye with the froze state as Princess Anna who got the snow curse.

oooOOOoooOOOoooOOOoooOOOooo

        Today, Yifan was asked to be a model of the music video. The project should have been given to Woobin but there’s reason Yifan didn’t know it was transferred to Yifan. Yifan has arrived on the place, which is on the bridge near the Han River. A few hours later when all staff have quick break, Yifan approached Seohyun. Incidentally this is time for Shinhye boarding. When Yifan was walking towards Seohyun’s place, he heard the sound of an instant message notification on his smartphone. He opened the message which turns a selca photo of Shinhye:

credit to @ssinz

I'm leaving for a while. Do not miss me, okay?

With love, your dearest wife. 

       Yifan very surprised with her writing. Not usually Shinhye typed the romantic words like 'with love' or 'dearest wife' like that. It made Yifan wondering  what was wrong with her lately.

        "Seohyun!" Yifan sat in a chair next to Seohyun while She was busy replying to an e-mail from manager Kim. Yifan ask the reason why they shift models project the music video for him. Hearing the question, Seohyun then told him about Woobin’s leaving to China for the family business trip today. Yifan somewhat surprised; feelings of worry back to haunt him. Yifan worried that Woobin be a same plane as his wife. Sure enough, Seohyun tell if Woobin go to Guangzhou by plane today at 2 pm; exactly same as Shinhye. Hearing the news, immediately overwhelmed Yifan took the smartphone. He touched the name 'Mama' in the contact list. Moments later, the phone is connected.

        "Hello, Ma. Ma, please tell Shinhye so she stays at our house. She was on her way to Guangzhou. At 02:00 pm. Please, Ma. There is something that I can not tell you now. Please, Mom. Really? Mama will pick her up at the airport? As I know, she will do the bussiness trip tomorrow. Thank you very much, Ma. Love you love you, Mom."

       Yifan was very relieved because Fangyu, his mother, willing to persuade Shinhye for no need to stay at the hotel. Actually Yifan also doesn’t understand why hearing Woobin go to Guangzhou, he was as full of anger. In fact, he was worried what if Shinhye and Woobin will stay at the same hotel. "You're really funny, Yifan. Hearing news like that just straight fire beard. Ah but let it go, at least it’s for precaution so that the snake Kim Woobin not do anything alarming and detrimental to my wife." He thought.

        Because the break is over, Yifan go back to the shooting location. He will spend the day at the location.

oooOOOoooOOOoooOOOooo

        It’s 04:00 pm in the afternoon. A voice will soon notice that the plane landed to the Guangzhou Baiyoun international airport. The buildings began to be seen clearly from the plane window sign is ready to land.

         The plane had already landed at the airport. Passengers began to pick up each one and then get out of the plane. When Shinhye and the co-worker, senior manager Ahn, was about to get up from a chair; There’s a tall and somewhat dark skin man stand in front of him. "We meet again, Mrs. Kris Wu Yifan!" He said with smirk.

         "Mr. Kim Woobin?" Shinhye disbelief because she met with Woobin again. She also did not expect was to be in the same plane with him. Shinhye then reply with a friendly greeting to Woobin.

"Well, I really did not expect to meet with famous models in here." Senior manager Ahn said while smiling. Without a doubt, she directly ask for selca with Woobin. With Shinhye’s helping, they both ended up taking picture together. Shinhye was also invited to photograph with the two person, but she refused. Shinhye afraid the incident a few days ago will happen again.

        Shinhye, Woobin, and senior manager Ahn off the plane together. Woobin almost forget his father; then took his father along Shinhye and senior manager Ahn. Even more unexpectedly, it turns out they had booked the same hotel for an overnight stay. When the four of them were walking towards the terminal, Shinhye’s smartphone rings. She then touched on the 'answer' to answer the call of her mother-in-law.

         "Yes, Ma? Soon to the terminal. We have an event in East Asia Hotel tomorrow. Yes? But we are already booked the hotels, Ma. Oh, really? Well then. See you at the exit, Ma." Shinhye hung from her mother in law. Arriving at the exit, Shinhye said goodbye to senior manager Ahn, Woobin, and Woobin’s father because Fangyu was waiting. Not forgetting Shinhye and Fangyu taking selca photos when thei're in the car. Shinhye then send the photo to Yifan; so Yifan know that now she's been with her beloved mother.

         Shinhye very surprised when she saw the tall iron gate looming in front of her. A waitress at the house opened the car for Fangyu and Shinhye. "Have we arrived, Ma?" Shinhye asked to Fangyu. Fangyu just nodded smiling. A few minutes later, the driver stop the car in front of the main entrance. One of the woman waiters approached the car and then took the bag belonge to Shinhye. Shinhye and Fangyu out of the car but apparently Fangyu just told the waiter to deliver Shinhye at Yifan room. "Mama where are you going?" Shinhye asked curious.

    "Mama has to meet with prospective clients from abroad." Fangyu explained. "Because tomorrow they will sign an agreement of cooperation with our company, this day they want to see the construction site and construction of his hotel again."

       "So mama still has an agenda after this? Well then I am sorry because it was inconvenient." Shinhye bow; apologized to Fangyu. She doesn’t know that in fact Yifan is the brain behind all of this.

        "It is okay. No need to apologize, Shinhye!" Fangyu patted Shinhye’s shoulder. "Mama just glad you're staying here tonight because grandparents are on vacation to Australia so mom alone at home. Well, you take a break once at Yifan’s room. If you need anything, tell the aunt Li okay?" Said Fangyu which then goes back into the car. Shinhye then accompany Fangyu until the car drove out the gate.

       "Well this house is really spacious and magnificent." Shinhye muttered as she began to enter the living room. Yifan family home surrounded by antique furniture and rare. Shinhye amazed to see the contents of the house. She was also very surprised how could Yifan never told his family circumstances; Yifan always change the subject even if Shinhye questioned him about the family. Shinhye also wonder why he did not see those photos of Yifan’s father and mother in the family room earlier. She only saw Yifan photo with his mother; and also photos with his mother and his grandparents.

        "Young Lady, you are really beautifull." Aunt Li praised Shinhye as they climbed the stairs to the second floor. "Young master is really smart to choose a wife."

        Shinhye also blushed at the compliment from aunt Li. "Ah aunt  Li please don’t kiddong me, I'm so embarrassed." Shinhye said with a little chuckle.

        "I'm serious, young Lady. You are absolutely gorgeous; truly compatible when biting accompany the young master. "

         Shinhye could only shake her head and smile amused to hear the words of aunt Li. They then entered the Yifan’s room. Shinhye more surprised when she saw the extent of Yifan’s room is two times larger than her room at the apartment.

      "Young Lady, I will prepare the dinner. The Madam will come home late if she has a meeting with clients from abroad. Please call me if you need something. Excuse me, young lady." Aunt Li then passed leeving Shinhye.

         Shinhye walked around the vast room. This time, she was really curious about the identity of her husband; also with the maid in this house that calls Yifan as young master. "I must find out who is actually my husband." She muttered.

oooOOOoooOOOoooOOOoooOOOooo

      "Good afternoon, Mr. Kim. Sorry to make you wait a long time already." Fangyu who has reached East Asia hotel lobby straight to the prospective client. She then shook hands with the prospective client.

       "Oh no, Mrs. Wu. We have also just arrived." Mr. Kim Yongwoon responded. "Ah, he's my son, Kim Woobin. My son who will be responsible with our cooperation in Zeus hotel building in this city."

         "Nice to meet you, Mr. Kim Woobin. Well, you are very tall. You make me remember to my son whose height is almost similar to you."

         "Thank you, ma'am." Woobin replied very politely. "Can we go now?"

         "Oh sure, let's get to the location." Fangyu then guides the child and the father to her car. They set out to check the location and construction of buildings to build hotels Zeus in China.

         In the car, Fangyu  shows the sketch that she proposed hotel building. Woobin and Yongwoon looks like the sketch because it match with their wish  and also doesn’t harm the environment. Fangyu also relieved to see the expression on the father and the child. She was also relieved to be able to handle prospective clients although without the presence of Yifan’s grandfather as the president's.

         "Oh by the way, I also went to the airport to pick up my daughter in law today. She should also stay in the same hotel with Mr. Kim but my son told her that  just stay at home."

         Yongwoon who remember with direct Shinhye will ask it to Woobin, "Hey Woobin, it seems Mrs. Wu’s daughter in law is your friend who was with us when out of the plane?"

         "It looks like it, dad." Woobin casually replied; whereas inside he murmured, "If it is true the woman is Shinhye; then Yifan is really super protective man. Wait a minute, Mrs. Wu’s last name is Wu, then Yifan is also Wu. That mistress Wu said that she has a son whose height is similar to mine. Earlier she also went to the airport to pick up her daughter in law who has a same plane with us. Hmmm Mrs. Wu, Wu Yifan. Ah, can not be denied." Woobin grins knowingly as he found Yifan’s family. "The world is really narrow." He muttered.

ooooooooooooooo

         "Hoahm." Not felt, two hours already Shinhye asleep. King size bed and air conditioning made her sleeping after she cleaned hermself before. Shinhye could actually wonder why this big empty house occupants; made the increasing curiosity with the Wu family. The family situation is very different from Shinhye’s family who always make time to get together at home every day.

         Shinhye come out of the room to find out if her mother in law was at home or not. Because she did not find the mother-in-law, she went to the kitchen to find aunt Li.

         "You have woke up, ma'am?" Aunt Li greet Shinhye as Shinhye looks like a confused and curious.

         "Is the house always quiet every day, aunt Li?" Shinhye asked aunt Li while looking around the house. She doesn’t stand the quiet atmosphere and lonely despite she has a calm demeanor.

        "This was the state of the house since the relationship between young master and Master Wu in trouble, ma'am."

        "Master Wu? Is that mean papa?" Shinhye increasingly curious about the story of the Wu family.

        "No, ma'am. Master Wu is young master’s grandfather."

        "Eh?" Shinhye immediately opened so jer jaw is almost dropped. She is getting confused what exactly is going on with this family.

       "So, Ma’am doesn’t know? Since Mr. Dufei was expelled by Master Wu, the relationship betwen Master Wu and the young master really like cats and dogs. "

        "What? So my parents in law didn’t live at the same home, aunt? So, how did father in law could be kicked out of this house?"

      "Oh that’s, I don’t know, ma'am. I just worked here at that time. My deceased mother who knew exactly what happened. "That piece of the Wu family stories told by Aunt Li. Aunt Li family had been devoted to Wu family since his mother worked at the family residence of Wu. In fact, the Wu family did not hesitate to send Aunt Li and her son got to high school.

       Shinhye remembered the incident began when she and Yifan drove Wu Family to the airport. Wu family atmosphere that initially cheerful turned instantly into cold when Yifan father’s plane was about to depart. "No wonder there was something odd about the incident at the airport." Shinhye thank. She then returned to the room. Shinhye also told aunt  Li to tell her if Fangyu come home.

         "This family is really mystery." Shinhye talking to herself as she re-entered to Yifan’s room. She through it around the room until she found a few photos on a desk. She observed that some of the photos. There are pictures of two toddler boys who were seen together; but the photo only shows one man alone when the photo depicts kindergarten age. Shinhye try to observe more closely the photo. She then bundle those photograph  from baby pictures to photos college graduation. "Is this child, Yifan?" She muttered. "Where is another boy?" She also saw Yifan’s graduation photo was only attended by her mother.

          "Ceklek." Shinhye turned to the source of the sound because she heard someone opening the room door.

          "Uh, Mom?" Shinhye looks happy because finally her mother-in-law came home so that she was not lonely at home.

        "What are you doing, may daughter?" Fangyu walked over Shinhye. She saw her daughter in law was being observed Yifan photographs. It occurred to Fangyu that her daughter law would have missed her son. Instead of acting like it, Fangyu then invite Shinhye for dinner.

       Shinhye’s dinner this time was different from the usual. This time, she had dinner with a new family with a very quiet atmosphere in the spacious house. She also doesn’t understand why her mother-in-law would prefer to stay with her parents rather than stay with her husband.

        "What’s the matter, Shinhye? Is there something you want to talk?" Fangyu directly gave  questioning to Shinhye because she has been watching Shinhye’s movements.

         "Hmmm, I want to ask about something, Ma." Shinhye paused her dinner. "Who is the boy who always took a picture with Yifan when he was a child, Ma?"

           Calmly, Fangyu answer Shinhye‘s questions. "I'll tell you about the boys after we spent dinner, okay?"

           Shinhye and Fangyu then proceed to chew their food was on the plate until the dinner is over.

 

OOOoooOOOoooOOOooo

 

Sorry for short update T.T