003

With You

         Shinhye very surprised with Yifan's offering. She could not believe so how this man has the same thought as her father. Shinhye was silent in the car before she had to find a response the solicitation. "Married you say? No! I can't marry in this way."

         "How could ever see your father constantly get a bad reputation from the public? We were both stuck, Shinhye. This also affects to your father's political career." Yifan's words makes Shinhye think once again. Atmosphere of silence and awkward appeared among them again. "What if we got married in 18 months?" Yifan said, "I think its enough time to restore your father's image."

         "Why should 18 months? Did you also need time for it to reach for something?"

         "Yeah, I need it."

          Shinhye think again. If she doesn't approve Yifan's offering, it means she is selfish. She also wished to know why 18 months? Why not just get married despite the fact there is no feeling at the moment? With a heavy heart, Shinhye approved Yifan's offering for the sake of her family. "Alright, Yifan, I accept your offer. Let's get married."


00ooooo00000ooooo0000


        Yifan drove Shinhye home. They were greeted warmly by Park family members when they have reached the Park family residence. All Park family gathered in the living room with Yifan. Jungsoo who cannot wait longer than start a conversation. "So you two, please explain to Daddy, what really happened."

        Yifan who was sitting next to Shinhye, clutching her hand when Yifan was about to speak. "Mr. Park Jungsoo, I want to marry your daughter, Park Shinhye."

        Jungsoo asks, "Are you seriously want to marry my daughter?"

        "Yes, Mr. Park. I want to ask the blessing of Mr. and Mrs. Park."

       "My dad and mom had blessed you, Hyung. Don't worry, you two will be married soon." Chanyeol replied bluntly.

        Jungsoo warned his son so be a little quiet. "Park Chanyeol, calm down a bit!" Chanyeol smiles with delight because his favorite hyung proposed to his sister.

        Jungsoo asked Yifan and Shinhye. "Are both of you serious with your decision?" 

       Yifan and Shinhye replied with a nod.

       Before giving a result for the proposal, Jungsoo take a deep sigh. He choked the throat and then says, "Alright then. Wu Yifan, I give you time with maximum one week to bring your family here. I will bless your relationship if Wu Yifan came back around with his family. How Wu Yifan? Could you?"

      "Well, Mr. Park. I will come back with my family." Yifan said goodbye to Park family. He was escorted by Jungsoo and Chanyeol out of the house. Shinhye didn't follow because his father asked her to enter her room.

       Chanyeol encouraged Yifan before he's in the car, "Hyung, hwaiting!"

       Yifan smile over the Chanyeol's words. He then was in the car and left the Park family residence.

       Seeing that Chanyeol and Yifan seemed to closed is make Jungsoo curious about their friendship. He then asks his son, "Chanyeol, I see you glad to see Yifan proposed to your sister. What happened?"

      "How am I not happy if finally Daddy immediately approved the relationship between Shinhye Noona and Yifan hyung? Dad asked Yifan Hyung bring his family is actually just to test him right?"

      "Of course, my son. How could Daddy immediately release your sister with someone I didn't know if he is serious in marrying your sister. You should do that if you want to propose someone."

      "Surely, Daddy. Oh by the way, Daddy. Actually, before the incident come I want to introduce Shinhye Noona with Yifan hyung first."

      "Really? How close are you to Yifan?"

       Yifan hyung was not only my senior in modeling, Daddy. He was also good friends and often inspired me to succeed in the modeling world. He also actually has a good father figure."

       "Then Daddy held your words, son."


Ooo000oooo0000ooo

        Shinhye just click on the 'shut down' menu on her computer. She was getting ready to leave for work  in office since it's over. Suddenly, her smart phone rang when she was about to leave the room.

       "Hello, Yifan."

       "Hello, Shinhye. Please get ready, I'll see you in the lobby."

       "Oh, well wait a minute." Shinhye walked to the office lobby. Fortunately Shinhye's room located on the second floor so that she can pick up the emergency stairs. When Shinhye had reached the lobby to meet Yifan, he pulled Shinhye's hand. "Come with me."

       They're dependent on the parking lot. Yifan opened the door to Shinhye after that he was also in the car.

       "Where will we go?"

      "My apartment, we will have a dinner." Yifan's car started speeding toward the apartment. There was silence between them both; anyway Shinhye also does not like to disturb Yifan's concentration. Shinhye had just remembered that she hasn't contacted her family if she didn't eat dinner at home. She picked up a smartphone to call her mother. 20 minutes later, they've reached at Yifan's apartment.

       Yifan's apartment
       Yifan let Shinhye entry. "Sit down please, make yourself comfortable, Shinhye. Sorry if my apartment isn't like your family residence."

       "Its okay. I understand, Yifan. Did you live alone here?"

       Yifan just nodded and entered the room. After that, he came out with a piece of paper. "Miss Park Shinhye, because our wedding is only a contract so there must be an agreement." Yifan showed an agreement of their marriage. Shinhye read contents of the letter:

1. The marriage will go for 18 months start from the marriage date.
2. Act as husband and wife.
3. Non-interference in each other.
4. Wu Yifan just want to eat food cooked by Park Shinhye.

 

          Shinhye very surprised with the agreement number 4. Yifan who acted innocent and cool, curious of Shinhye's reaction to a letter agreement. "How Miss Park Shinhye, what needs to be changed?"

          "What do you mean by agreement number 4?"

         "A good husband just wanted to eat the wife's food dish." Yifan answered with cynical smile and he pulled flagship.

         Shinhye feel annoyed at his behavior. "What kind of this agreement. Yifan? Where's your laptop? There're still some that have to be added."

         "Uhm what if we change the agreement after the modeling award ceremony I attended? I will go to China tomorrow and then formally propose for you next week.  The day after proposing for you, I had to attend the Asian modeling awards. Well what if after that we negotiate again this agreement."

         "No, Yifan. While we are still here."

         "Please, just after the modeling awards, huh?" Yifan asked very nicely

         "Just as you wish, Yifan. Then we just signed this letter first."


Oo000oooo0000ooo

         Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport
         A plane with a flight number OZ 355 landed at the airport.

         A tall man looked out of the plane. In front of the arrival lobby, he saw his mother welcomed him with a warm smile. Wu Yifan, he hugged his mother for release him missing. The mother and son then walked to the car park to continue their way home.

         Wu Family Residence

         "Please tell me, boy! What makes you come home so suddenly?" Mrs. Wu asked without preamble while entering the family room; even Yifan hasn't had time to put her bag in his room.

         "Sit here and let him breath first, Fangyu. He's just entered this house, but you've raised a question like that." Yifan's grandfather suddenly came to greet his grandson's arrival.

          Yifan who didn't like his grandfather because for him, his grandfather was too much organize his life and his mother, just glancing at him cynically. He opened his room door and then slammed it so the door was closed.

          A few minutes later, he opened the door and walked into the family room. There, he was waited by his mother, grandfather, and grandmother. "Okay Mom, Grandpa, Grandma" Yifan began to talk "I've just proposed for one and asked her parents blessing. Her parents willing to bless us when I returned to her residence with my family maximum of 4 days."

          Yifan's statement made his mother,  grandmother, and grandfather surprised. They looked straight at each other; didn't know what the response to give above Yifan's statement. Mrs. Wu then came to talk. "Can you tell to Mom, who's that girl, boy?"

           Yifan then took the smartphone to shows one Shinhye's photo to his mother. Grandfather and grandmother saw her photo as well.
"Was this girl?" Mrs. Wu muttered.

            With a relaxed, Yifan replied "Park Shinhye, yeah that's right. She's the girl who has taken part in the scandal with me some time ago. Now, I want to marry with her."

           "Are you seriously love her?" Yifan's Grandpa then asks, "You want to marry with her not because of my ultimatum, don't you?"

           "Of course I love her, Grandpa!"

           "Since when?" Yifan's mom ask again.

           "It seems like since I read a motivational books that she wrote, mom."

           "All right then. Actually, grandpa and your mother have also been looking at her family background. She came from a respectful family. Grandpa approves of your relationship. How about you, Fangyu?"

           "Mama also blesses your relationship, boy! By the way, what kind of dowry you need in order to propose for her? We have to buy it tomorrow."

           Yifan looked happy because his family didn't know what the actual happening. He stated that the dowry for Shinhye would hand over to her mother entirely.

          "Okay. Grandpa will book a ticket plane to Seoul for the four of us."

        "I'm very sorry, Grandpa. I will let grandparents if only the grandparents will also carry my father. If grandpa doesn't want to let my father go, I will only go to Seoul with mom."

        "Well, call your father tonight." Master Wu approved Yifan's request.

Ooo0000oooo

          Yifan and his mother were seen entering one of the famous jewelery shop in Guangzhou. They wanted to buy a set of jewelry that will be used as a dowry to propose Shinhye. Mrs. Wu and Yifan were selecting necklaces, earrings, and bracelets set.

           "Miss, could you please show me a set of necklace, bracelet, and earrings at this left?" Mrs. Wu ask to one of the shop assistant.

           The shop assistant took and showed it to Mrs. Wu. She asked, "What about this jewelry, boy? I think those are not so flashy jewelry. Is this going to fit?"


 

        "I think those are good, mom. I love it."

         Mrs. Wu then asked the waiter to wrap something with a red box due to the proposal. "Hey kid, it seems we are forgetting something very important."

         Yifan raise one eyebrow sign didn't understand. "What is it, Ma?"

         "The wedding rings. How could you forget, eh?"

         "Ah, yes. But mom, how can we afford it if Shinhye did not come in here? How have anyone measure her finger? I can't call her now because I don't want to disturb her activities in the office."

          "It's easy. Just posting Shinhye's ring in your pinkie. If Shinhye's size is the same as your pinkie, surely you two are match."
"Well it's up to you. Mama."

          Mrs. Wu and Yifan then looked for platinum wedding rings for Yifan and Shinhye wedding. Yifan found a ring that he feels fit. He tried both the ring size and it fits into the ring finger and pinkie.

 

oo0000oooo000oooo

 


           The girl saw drinking a cup of coffee at the cafeteria near SK Group's building while waiting for her friend to arrive. Not long then, Someone she was waiting finally came with a rush. "Shinhye sorry I'm late. I had to take my mom to the orphanage before here."

           Someone named Choi Sooyoung. The eldest daughter of Choi Siwon-Hwang Miyoung couple; whom in fact the one of large supermarket owner at the country. Choi family was also Park family's close friend and Park Jungsoo's successful team. Therefore, Shinhye could be close friends with Sooyoung; and also Chanyeol who was also close to both of Sooyoung's sibling, Minho and Jinri.

        "It's okay young lady Choi. A young lady must always busy with various activities, right? hehehe"

         "Young lady what you said, the honorable mayor daughter?"

         "Hahahaha enough, Sooyoung. So, what exactly makes you curious so you can't talk on the phone or the message and must be to the point?"

          Sooyoung's eyes go staring Shinhye directly. She asked like interrogating Shinhye. "I heard from my father, you've proposed by Yifan. Is that correct?"

        "Uh, Yifan? Do you know him, Sooyoung?"

        "Answer me first, Miss Park Shinhye!"

         "All right. Yes, Yifan has proposed me but not officially yet. My father will bless us if Yifan proposed bringing his family the day after tomorrow at the latest. Now it's your turn to answer my question, Young Lady Choi Sooyoung!"

         "I know him. We're the same almamater, but he's different majors with me. Oh by the way, have you been introduced to Yifan and the gang?"

         "Oh God, how little the world. I haven't been introduced to Yifan and the gang."

         "Then let me tell you. Yifan has 4 close friends. They're Luhan, vice mayor's son Kim Minseok, Kim Jonghyun, and Lee Jonghyun. But Lee Jonghyun has passed away few months ago. They always make a special gathering when one of them will get married." Sooyoung shown those 4 photos of Luhan, Minseok, and double Jonghyun.

          "What for the gathering?" Shinhye asked.

          "To introduce their soulmate. You'll see, Shinhye. Maybe Yifan will take you to the gathering a few days later. Hm, Shinhye, you still remember about the man that I made ​​as secret admirer when I was in college?"

          "Still, Sooyoung."

          "The man was..." Sooyoung stoped the conversation. Shinhye turns to looked at Sooyoung with great curiosity. Sooyoung finally started to open his mouth again, "The man was your fiance, Wu Yifan."

           "Eh?"

           "Hahahaha you're so funny, Shinhye." Sooyoung laughed out loud seeing Shinhye's shocked expression. "Don't worry, that feeling has been gone. I gave up when I discovered he liked my best friend, Yoona."

           "Ah, I see. No wonder you know about Yifan so far."

           "Oh yes there's one female again, Joo Seohyun. As I know, Yifan also liked her."

          "Joo Seohyun? The newlywed?"

          "Yes, you're right."

          Now Shinhye understand why Yifan pulled her so suddenly and then told Seohyun that Shinhye is his soon to be wife at the wedding party. Shinhye's reverie shattered when she heard her smartphone ring. She saw the caller ID 'Yifan'. "Hello, Yifan."

          "Shinhye, please tell your father that my family and I will come tonight."

          "What? You're going to propose me officially the day after tomorrow, aren't you?"

          "As soon as possible, honey."

 

000ooo000oooo0000

 

Well then, just short update T.T