Another nomal day...or is it?

A Brother From Another Country * HIATUS*

“Alright Terra, ready to close up?” I asked my friend as I grabbed my purse. Terra shook her head and pulled the blue lollipop from to talk.

“Nah, I’ll close up later. You can go ahead and leave if you want.”  She said shoving the candy into again and flipping the page of a magazine in front of her. I raised my eyebrow and carefully glanced at what she was reading. It was just lots of pictures of guys…

“…Terra are you looking at Korean idols again?!”

“What’s so bad about-HEY!” Terra exclaimed when I snatched the magazine and held it up to read. I recognized the band of five to be SHINee.”Kairi! Come on!”

“I really don’t get why you’re so interested in them…” I mumbled reading over the caption under the picture that was in Korean.”Wait, how did you even get a Korean magazine?!” It couldn’t be here. We don’t sell anything that isn’t in another foreign language except manga.

“It’s called EBay.” Terra stated with a small grin. I rolled my eyes as I flipped the page and saw another group of five handsome men. No doubt it was DBSK.

“But…you don’t speak Korean Terra.”

“So? I’ll learn.~”  Terra said throwing her lollipop stick in the trash can next to her.”I’d do anything for my y Jonghyun.~”

“Oh god, you did not just call him that.” I said with a hint of laughter.  Terra was practically obsessed with Kim Jonghyun. It’s sad. Terra smirked and quickly snatched the magazine out of my hands again and quickly flipped to the SHINee page.

“I swear Kairi, I’m going to marry this man!” I laughed and shook my head as I slung my purse onto my shoulder.

“Sure you are Terra. See you tomorrow okay?” I said opening the door. Terra only nodded and continued to stare down at the magazine. I chuckled and walked out. The cold air immediately hit my body making me shiver a bit. I tugged on my scarf and pulled out my IPod. I quickly put on my pink headphones and played a song.

“Watching you moving farther away from me (ah ah ah) my heart is getting darker (ah ah ah) in an instant I lost all the light inside of me”

I smiled as the song filled my ears and started to walk through the streets. Sigh…Everyday was the same routine.  Wake up, take Ren for a walk, go to work, get home, and sleep. Or at least that’s how it began as soon as I graduated high school, which wasn’t very long ago.

“(You’re leaving me) Don’t say goodbye. All our memories are all going, so fly. It’s so far that I can no longer reach it”

I stepped onto the bus, paid my fare, and took a seat in the front. Sure, I had a goal in life. To make it out alive without getting emotionally hurt. I just want a simple life. Nothing else. I know that it really bothers Terra because she wants so much more. That’s why she always complains on how she should be working in some other interesting place while I was pretty satisfied with just working there at the bookstore.

“(It’s getting dark) Girl it’s all lie. I feel like you will return, oh. I can’t leave this place”

When I finally made it to my house I sighed and opened the door revealing a small yellow dog look up at me. I let a small smile lip onto my face as the dog let out a small bark and wagged its tail excitingly.

“Ren!~ I’m home!~” I exclaimed leaning down to scoop him into my arms.  Ren barked happily and my cheek. I giggled and let him down to take off my coat and scarf. I walked to the my room room with Ren following shortly behind me and changed out my clothes into my favorite large gray sweatshirt and black shorts with fluffy socks.

“Ah~ So warm.” I sighed as I walked into the living room and plopped onto my couch. Ren curled up next to my feet and let out a long yawn as he laid his head on the floor. Hm, maybe I should take a nap.

I stretched my entire body on the couch the get comfortable but heard the door ring. With a groan I lazily got up and slowly made my way towards it. I didn’t bother to ask who it was since I wasn’t exactly in the best mood.  I quickly opened the door while rubbing my eyes.

“Hello, how may I-“ I heard a small gasp. As soon as I heard it I stopped rubbing my eyes and gave the man in front of me a skeptical look. Wait…Why does he seem so familiar? The tall man with messy brown hair stared at me in shock.

“…SISTER!!!” The brunette male exclaimed throwing his hands up in the air and smiling. And with that I was suddenly tackled to the ground with a hug. My eyes widened in surprise at the sudden action. Who is this crazy guy?! What was some random stranger doing hugging me and claiming that I’m his sister?! I struggled to pull away from him and when I finally did I examined his face carefully. I let out a gasp. Oh my god…Is this Kang Minhyuk from CN Blue?!  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~************~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~  

Hello everybody! ^^  This is my very first chapter to "A Brother From Another Country" And I've already have 5 subscribers for it!!~ :D haha thank you~ Don't be shy about commenting and giving your opinion here ^^ Oh and since I'm currently waiting for a poster to be made for this story the picture of this chapter will be Ren, Kairi's dog. :3

Oh the lyrics there are to the song "Lightless by BEAST" (but in english~)