Embarrassment

Just U&I

A/N: WARNING: Lame chapter :/ Srry my brain cells arent working properly at this time of day (NIGHT!) >.< have fun...


Chapter 5♥

Hana’s POV:
Did he just ask that? To LIVE WITH HIM?!

“I-T think that’d be a good idea b-because we have to do a couple of projects together since w-we’re lab partners and all so I wouldn’t have to go to y-your place and you wouldn’t have to c-come mine. Because my place would be yours too…” The last sentence was more of a whisper.

I chuckled at his nervous way of explaining. Well, it WAS getting really late and it would be a bit of short notice. I-I guess I COULD stay with Kris for the weekend or something…

“Uh…sure.” I blushed.

Kris looked a bit shocked at my answer.

“I-I mean, it’s Thursday and all so I could stay until the weekend or something…” I couldn’t really see his reaction because I was too shy to look at him. *Why do I feel like this? Well, a guy (KRIS!) just asked me to live with him…*

“Y-yeah that’d be…fine.” He sounded as if he was smiling. A chuckle escaped my mouth at the thought.

“Ok…”

Silence took over the air for a couple of minutes.

“Should we go?” Kris finally asked.

I nodded and we were on our way to his place.

♥♥♥

We stopped walking in front of a white building. It had around 10 floors and it nice and clean outside. There were pretty flowers in a small garden at the front. I averted my eyes over to an ahjumma who was watering the plants. When she heard us, she turned and smiled kindly. “Oo…Kris! How are you?” Kris smiled and bowed. I did the same.

“I’m good Mrs. Kim. How about you?” He sounded so kind. *Blush*

“Oh I’m fine son. Oh! Is this your girlfriend?! She’s so pretty!” The ahjumma came over to me and shook my hand.

“N-no Mrs. Kim. She’s a friend. She’s going to stay with me for a while, you don’t mind right?”

Mrs. Kim laughed like it was the funniest thing she’d heard.

“Of course Kris! You know you’re my favourite out of all the people that live here. And by the way, am I invited to the wedding?” Mrs. Kim smiled at us. I couldn’t help but laugh at her remark. “N-no! There’s n-no wedding…” Kris stuttered and blushed. *So cute!! Wait what did I just say? OMG! O.O* “Sure Mrs. Kim,” I say and smile at the nice lady. Kris looked at me with a shocked expression and I laugh.

“You see Kris?! I like this girl. Would you like some tea?” Mrs. Kim offered. I laughed and Kris suddenly starts pushing to the entrance, his face red as a tomato. I can’t help but giggle. “Sorry Mrs. Kim we’re a bit busy…umm…UNPACKING! Yeah…unpacking…” Mrs. Kim let out one last laugh and let us go.

When we were in the elevator Kris was red and avoided my eyes. “It was just a joke…calm down…” I giggle quietly again.

This time, he giggles with me, which was a surprise.

When we reached his floor, he pressed some numbers and opened the door.

“If you’re gonna live here, even if it’s for a little while, I might as well tell you the combination. It’s ‘13243546’” Whoa, that’s long… “Ok.”

“In case you forget, there’s a key buried in the dirt of the plant beside the door.”
When we went deeper into the house and I got a better look, I was absolutely amazed. Such a cute house!!

 

(Imagine this is Kris' apartment just so you get an image lol cozy right?)

“Umm…what?” Asked Kris.

“Uh…did I say that out loud…?”
Kris nodded and laughed.

He put by bags (that he was carrying from the park to the house) beside the couch and went to the kitchen. “Make yourself at home!” He yelled from the kitchen.

“Uh…can I…uh…Take a shower?” I asked somewhat awkwardly.

“Go ahead. Just go through that hallway and you’ll find it!” He yelled again.

I went down the hallway and found a big bathroom.

 

It’s also sort of pretty… I the hot water, then the cold water to make a somewhat warm mixture. I got into the bathtub and hummed happily to a random song. It was refreshing.

♥♥♥

Once I finished my bath, I realized there was a big problem. I’d forgotten my clothes so now I didn’t have anything to change into.

“Uh…KRIS?!” I shout.

“YEAH?!” He shouts back.

“I NEED HELP.”
“WITH WHAT?”
“I FORGOT TO BRING CLOTHES TO THE BATHROOM…”

“Uh…OK! WAIT A MINUTE!!”

After around 3 minutes, I heard a knock on the bathroom door.

“Come in…”
I was still inside the bubble-filled bathtub, I wasn’t afraid of him seeing me but I guess he thought differently.

Once Kris came into the bathroom, he turned red. I laughed a little at his embarrassed expression.

“Uh...um…I didn’t wanna go through your stuff s-so I just…got you some of my clothes. Don’t worry I haven’t used it so it’s clean.” And with that, he turned and left, closing the door behind him.

“Thanks…” I said to no one.

I put on the oversized “I’m Awesome” t-shirt and the oversized sweatpants. I tightened the string on the sweatpants and walked out.

Kris had the TV and was now watching it as he ate some ramyeon. When he noticed me, he turned his head, smiled, and patted a spot beside him on the floor. I blushed and sat down. *It seems like every time he smiles, I blush lately. >.<*

“Oh crap,” Kris said when I sat down, “I forgot to get another pair of chopsticks. Do mind just sharing these?” I blushed once again then slowly nodded.

It feels like today Kris and I have gotten closer. And by closer not only do I mean friendlier but…literally closer. We held hands, we ate together, sat REALLY close together, and even shared chopsticks. Maybe it was a bit TOO close. I mean, WE WERE TOGETHER IN THE BATHROOM WHEN I WAS PRACTICALLY !!! He didn’t see anything but…still >.<


A/N srry guys lame chappie *goes and cries in a corner* >.<