Don't run away

My Miracle in December

OMG OMG OMG OMG! It's tomorrow!!

 

I couldn't take the pressure, I kept on moving around the room, I rolled around the floor from excitement, flop down on the bed from just thinking on how I'm going to mess up.

-'' Would you quite down already '' Kyung So's voice came behind my door, I bolted out of my bed and hurried to open the door. -'' How can I? '' I scratched my head with frustration making a mess of it. -'' The audition is tomorrow! I can't!! ugh!!! '' I said and shut the door on Kyung So's face, I flopped back down on the bed with my face and groaned and followed by a scream, I turned myself around facing the ceiling. -'' I'm thirsty... '' I said while starting at the ceiling forgetting about the audition.

 

Water... I need water...

 

I got up on my feet and got out of the room and walked downstairs and headed to the kitchen and drank a glass of water but it wasn't satisfying my thirst so I drank some more.

 

I drank loads of water already... but I'm still thirsty?...

 

Kyung So came walking in the kitchen and you turned around to face him, he took out a small bottle with a red color liquid inside it, your eyes widened. -'' What's that? '' You asked not blinking, Kyung So slowly moved the bottle around playing around knowing that my gaze will follow the bottle. -'' This is a bottle of lose red paint '' He smirked, he placed it back in his pocket and walked towards me. -'' What did you think it was? '' He asked getting closer and closer to me, when our face was just a few inches away he paused. -'' Blood? '' He added and got his neck closer to my mouth. -'' Would you like to have mine? '' He teased, I wanted to push him away but, his white fair skinned neck was tempting me. -'' But let me warn you, demon blood is very bad for your health... it will cause you big time... '' He smirked. I got pissed and shoved him away. -'' L-like I was going to! '' I said my voice stuttering. He turned away and said. -'' Your really gone and drank some haven't you? '' He asked, my eyes widened. -'' I didn't... '' I said denying that I drank blood. -'' It was just a tiny bit... '' I continued. -'' You have to control yourself before you lose control '' He said and turned to face me. -'' You know there is a method to reduce your lust for blood or even make it disappear. But you still have to drink some, just a bit for you not to lose energy '' He said, I nodded. -'' But how? '' I asked and took a step closer to him. -'' But wouldn't human food be enough? '' I asked, thinking that I just said human was kind of weird when I was one just a 5 years ago. He sighed and leaned on the wall leading out of the kitchen. -'' Well human food does work but not as much as human blood. Human food can only give you 23% of your strength, but if it's human blood it gives you huge amount of strength, for example, jumping, speed, vision, hearing, power, strength... huge amount of strength, etc. '' He said and turned away and left the kitchen leaving me still fascinated by all of it.

 

Power?...

 

I suddenly felt this ache in my throat, I felt my teeth grow, I felt my teeth with my fingers.

 

Are these fangs?

 

One second later from that I was already in the bathroom, I looked at my teeth and saw sharp fangs poking out.

 

Am I THAT thirsty?

 

-'' Good God... '' I said and walked out of the bathroom. -'' I have to get myself fixed, and there is only one way to do it '' I said and rushed to where EXO lived, I started to hesitate when I was just a few steps away form their property.

 

I can't possibly just go skipping my way like trollolololol~ and appear on there door step and ask ~ ahahaha let me out your blood~ and attack them.

 

Imagining it made me giggle to myself though, I then gave it a second thought and started to walk away, but I was really thirsty and really weak keeping this up was really hard to do. While walking in the dark I was about to fall on the ground.

 

Why do I always faint on the street? can't I faint on someone's arms?

 

Before I fell unconscious I heard wheels of bicycles heading my way, someone stopped just a few steps in front of me with the wheels making a screech on the ground, and I was saved, my head resting on some ones chest.

 

~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~

 

I slowly opened my eyes. -'' Your awake, that's good '' I heard D.O's voice, I turned my head to look at him, and rubbed tried to swallow. -'' Why do I always end up here? '' I asked my self out loud, he sighed. -'' And whenever we find or see you, your ether laying on the ground of about to faint '' He joked, I tried to sit up and D.O saw that I was still not really that well he helped me, I held his arm and he looked at it and then to me. -'' What?... '' He asked me, I pulled him closer to me.

 

I have to do this

 

-'' Don't pull away '' I said, he didn't but he seemed nervous. He slowly took a seat next to me, I went closer to his neck. -'' What are you doing? '' His voice started to shake. I didn't know how to explain but I had to tell him something or why or what I was doing or he might get away. -'' Don't run away... '' I decided to hug him, to get an easier way to bite him, I wrapped my right arm around his neck and held the back of it with my hand and my left hand ready to push down the clothing that was covering his neck. -'' What's wrong Kim?... '' He asked me, I could feel that he was nervous, but he was brave and very kind not pushing me away, I smiled. -'' D.O... I'm sorry... '' As I said those words I dug my fangs into his neck, he flinched and wanted to push me away, but I held onto him. -'' Kim... what? '' He said pain coming from his voice. I drank as little as I could, and separated myself from him, blood trickling down his neck and from the side of my mouth. -'' Can I trick you into thinking that this was a dream?... '' I tried to joke but I knew that was a huge shock for him, he placed his hand over to where I bit him feeling the bite mark, I wiped the blood out of my mouth, he looked at me wide eyes. -'' Y-your... '' He said still shocked. -'' Yeah... it was supposed to be a secret, but I guess not anymore '' I said and looked at his neck, I felt bad it must have hurt, he noticed that I was looking at his neck and covered it. -'' I think you already have enough... '' He said. -'' No, no that's not it! It must have hurt what I did '' I apologized and went closer to him. -'' I'll take responsibility '' I said and his neck, he flinched and fell out of the bed and ran his fingers over where my fangs had pierced his neck. -'' It's gone... '' He said and looked at me in a creeped out way. Then a few second later someone opened the door. -'' Is she okay? '' I heard SuHo asked and saw D.O on the floor and asked. -'' What are you doing? '' Soon after SeHun, Chen, Chanyeol came in. Chan yeol noticed the blood on D.O's neck and knelt down next to him to take a closer look. -'' What happened? '' Chanyeol asked worried, D.O panicked and placed his hand over it. -'' I-it was a... a-a huge mosquito! yeah, it was really huge and it probably drank lots of blood and I felt it on my neck and killed it and blood went all over my... neck? '' He said and looked at me unconvinced himself from his lie. I face palmed myself and smiled at him with worry.

 

I'm going to be busted if I don't make the excuses