Epilogue

Someone like HER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

November brought with it Winter and the excitement of a new baby coming to Kwon mansion very soon.




 

With the baby due in a couple of weeks, Dara was ready for the arrival for their new family member.





 

Dara moaned and fidgeted, twisting and turning on the couch in search of a comfortable position.


 



 

Bom jumped up, push the coffee table aside and pulled up an ottoman for her sister-in-law turned best friend.





 

Dara gave her a grateful smile as she raised  her legs, one at a time, and propped her feet up.







 

“So how are you feeling, tokki?” Bom asked.







 

“Like a house. Fat. A ball. i can’t see my legs for months.” Dara answered Bom’s question without the slightest hint of humor.





 

Just last week Dara had gone to the hospital, thinking it was time, only to be sent home hours later, still pregnant as ever.





 

“Well the good news is...that’ll go away.”

 



 

Bom’s response got a chuckle from Dara.






 

“I guess you’re right.”





 

Dara let out a long, sorrowful sigh.



 



 

“I’m starting to feel like i’m going to be pregnant, and useless, and huge, forever,”






 

“I totally get the huge thing, but why on earth do you feel useless?”






 

“Bommie..Look at me.” She raised her hands and gesturing towards her body.






 

“I’m beyond huge. Like a garbage truck. I can’t do anything. I waddle when i walk. I can’t go anywhere because i feel so exhausted.  All i want is to DO your brother but is awkward, cause the only position that works for us now is spooning. And…..”


 

Dara didn’t get to finish embarrassing herself when GD came in rescuing her with a long deep kiss.





 

“Do tell baby, are we going to start telling secrets now to everyone?”GD whispered teasingly.





 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter