Family Breakfast

Someone like HER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 6

 

“Mommy….. Wake up…”Hayi shake Dara softly.

 

 

Dara still groggy snuggle more to the pillow.

 

 

“Mommy… Hayi is hungry..” Hayi shake Dara awake again.

 

 

Hearing that Hayi’s hungry, Dara slowly wake up.

 

 

She notice Jiyong still sleeping.

 

 

“You hungry baby?” Dara ask lovingly.

 

 

Hayi nodded cutely.

 

 

“Arasso. Mommy will cook for you breakfast ok..” Dara sat up and slowly pry GD hands from her waist.

 

 

“ Daddy love hugging you” Hayi giggle.

 

“Hayi baby.. Have you taken a bath?”

 

 

“Yes Mommy. MiKo unnie (Maid) bath me just now.”

 

 

“ok.. Give mommy 10 minutes to shower ok?”

 

 

“Can mommy.. I’ll just wait for you here.” Hayi then sat down on the couch and play with her teddy.

 

 

Dara successfully pry GD hands and heads to the bathroom.

 

 

 

After she showered, she quickly run to GD’s walk in closet and try to look for something appropriate but all of it is GD cloth.

 

 

Dara then notice that GD have brought her luggage here.

 

 

She then put on a simple flowery dress and heads out.

 

“Hayi Come lets go down.” Dara held out her left hand.

 

 

“Ok.. “ Hayi hop down from the couch and ran to her Daddy.

 

She then Kiss her Daddy and run back to Dara.

 

 

Dara seeing the scene was touched.

 

 

“Hayi-ah.. Kiss Mommy also..” Dara bend down and tapped her cheeks.

 

 

“Muahhh..”

 

 

 

“KAJA!! What do you want for breakfast?” Dara held Hayi hand and walk down the stairs.

 

 

 

“Mommy.. I want to eat eggs and milk” Hayi replied.

 

 

 

Dara help Hayi up the bar stool and gave her a glass of milk.

 

 

 

“Baby.. drink this first,  Mommy will make egg sandwich for you..” Dara said her hair and kiss her cheeks.

 

 

 

“Baby, What did daddy usually eat for breakfast?”

 

 

 

“Daddy is not a choosy eater. He eats anything. But He love coffee.” Hayi replied.

 

 

 

“Arraso. I’ll make daddy breakfast too.” Dara said kissing Hayi on her forehead.

 

 

 

Dara went to the fridge and took out things to make American breakfast for 2 and a half people.(Jiyong + Dara + HAyi).

 

 

 

“Mrs Kwon, Let me help you make the breakfast.” One of the maids, Yuri, came to help but Dara refuse politely.

 

 

 

“Kencana. I’ll make breakfast for them. Have you eaten? I can make breakfast for you too.”

 

 

 

Yuri was so stunned. No one ever offered to make breakfast for me.  Then she smile sweetly. “it’s okay Mrs. Dara, I have had my Breakfast. Thank you for the offer.”

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter