4rth

Equilibrium: maybe one day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Equilibrium πŸ’˜ 4th

Seoul, Korea

Kris POV

"Kris-ah? Are you coming? We can't be late for this meeting." I turned around to see the rest of the members piling into the big commercial vans we bought.

Well, actually, Suho bought. It's a necessity for our big group. Luhan was leaning against the van staring at me.

"So? You coming? Or are you just gonna keep watching the pretty ducks sleep in the lake?" He tilted his head.

I wasn't watching the ducks. He knew that.

Like Tao, he seemed to know when i was thinking about something deep. He smirked and climbed into the van.

"Slow pokes get the bad seat." He clicked his seat belt and laughed. I got in and got as comfortable as i could. This was gonna be a long drive. I put on my shades and closed my eyes.

Leaning my head on the headrest.

Β How is ____? It's been years since I've seen her. I relaxed my body and, like i do every once in a while, i thought back to every single detail i could remember about her.

The first time i saw her was on the first day of high school. She was walking into the class when i was waking out. We ran into each other and both our books fell. She quickly bent down and grabbed both our books. Her short hair kept falling in her face. She quickly handed me my book, said sorry, and headed to the back of the class.

Never once did she look at me.

Never once did i see her face.

The second t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter