5th

Equilibrium: maybe one day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Equilibrium πŸ’5th

America, late night

Your POV

I munched on chips and dip as i flipped through the channels on the tv. The food still hasn't arrived.

I was about to go to the kitchen for more dip when the front door flew open and Himchan ran in. I raised my arm to greet him

"Hey Himchan! You're finally back!"

"____!!" He ran up to me. He was holding his arm.

His voice and face in panic. He grabbed me by the shoulders and pushed me towards the stairs.

"Go to zelo's room! Under his bed are four duffel bags. Grab them all and bring them. Hurry!"

I didn't know what was going on, but my instincts told me we were in danger. I grabbed the bags and heaved them down the stairs. The damn bags were filled up tight.

And sure were heavy. Himchan used his, what looked to be, good arm and took two bags from me.

"Come on. Lets get to the van." He walked quickly out the door and i had no choice but to follow.

I ran to catch up to Himchan and he took the bags and threw them in the back of the van. He gently pushed me in the front seat of the van and shut the door behind me.

I turned around expecting to see the others, but no one was there.

"Where is everybody?" I asked Himchan when he started to drive down the road. He was driving way over the speed limit.

"And what happened to your arm?" Now that both hands were on the steering wheel his right bicep was ex

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter