▲ 17 ▼

One Year To Make You Mine

EUNMI'S POV

 

"I trust Jungkook, mom. Even if he gets into a relationship while I'm gone, it's okay. He's happy and I have to be happy for him. Yeah it'll hurt me but as long as he's happy, I'm alright. I'm only a teenager. I still have plenty of years to move on if I have to but for now, Jungkook is mine." I sighed after leaving the living room of my new home in the States. I walked upstairs and went straight into my room. I lay down and stare at the ceiling. 

"Everyone is sleeping back in Korea." I said to myself. I didn't get to talk to the boys and Tia ever since I got here. I wasn't depressed. I wasn't sad. I was trying to stay happy because if all I did were cry all the days would be longer. I tried to stay as happy as I could until I got back into Korea. 

I unpacked and placed everything into my new room. It was nothing compared to the one back home. I missed my old home. I was there for a year only and now here I am in a different house. 

Finally, everything was getting to me and I knew it was going to be forever until I saw everyone again. I fell on the ground, clutching a photo of all of us on the last day together.

My dreams got even worse and it got to the point where I was going to therapy appointments. After a few meetings that took a year, I was better and didn't need to go anymore.

I was bullied in school but not badly. I made a few friends but I didn't want to make really good friends because I knew I would leave them eventually. I focused on my studies and soon graduated high school. Actually, BTS and Tia graduated a few days after me. I started thinking of colleges but I wanted to go to college in Korea.

 

My parents and I were just eating dinner but something felt weird in the air. My parents seemed really happy. They stayed home more often and they were always with me. Like, they would serve me breakfast in bed, they took me out to places, they were always talking about me  and all these random stuff but it was always focused on me. It was nice that they paid attention to me because they were very busy but it was sudden and really weird.

"Eunmi." My dad said with a big smile on his face. I looked up from my plate and quickly swallowed the food in my mouth. I raised my eyebrows a little, indicating that I was listening.

"We have something very special to tell you." My mom said. My heart started pumping really fast and I thought I knew what was happening.

Were we moving back to Korea? Was I going to be reunited with my friends again? Was I truly going to be happy once again? Am I going to see Jung kook again?

"We got you into a college." Dad said happily. My heart dropped a little and I looked back down and stuffed food in my mouth.

"The college is in Korea. We're moving back in a few weeks." Those words had my heart pumping faster than ever and made my mouth full of food smile widely but I made sure not to show my food. I chewed my food quickly and started squealing. My parents laughing while I hugged them and started jumping around the dining room.

"But here's more exciting news." My dad laughed and I smiled widely at him.

"You leave in two days." My eyes were practically popping out of my eyes and I almost fainted. My legs were numb and I couldn't wipe that cheesy smile off my face. I screamed. Loudly.

 

I slept most of the plane trip to Korea. I wanted it to go by faster. I texted Tia and the boys that I would arrive in the morning, around 10AM. They said they would be there hours before my plane even landed. Then a winky face.

After I got past security and all that nice stuff, I walked out and saw familiar faces. I saw some people from school, my old neighbors, and others. Then I saw them. The eight people I've been waiting 2 years to see. The eight people that made my days happier. My eyes tired up when I saw them. 

They changed. Their faces were a little more mature and they grew in height. Tia still looked like she was fourteen though. When the finally saw me they yelled my name and Jungkook ran towards me. 

"Grab her bags!" Jimin said and he took my bags from before Jungkook pulled me into a big hug. I hugged back and he picked me up spun me around. I giggled and nuzzled my face into his neck.

"Eunmi, I missed you so much." He said petting my head. I chuckled and my tears flowed out of my eyes.

"I missed you, too. I missed you a lot." I said into his ear. We hugged for a minute and we moved away then he placed his lips on mine. I heard the rest of them gag but it just made me smile. They changed only in appearance. They were the same dorks I knew two years ago.

"I love you." Jungkook said in between the kiss. 

"I love you more." I said and we put our foreheads together. We smiled and I caressed his check while wiping away his tears. 

"Okay enough with the lovey dovey stuff. Where's our love?!" J-Hope yelled. I chuckled and pulled Jungkook with me as I hugged and greeted the rest of them.

 

"Nice, you guys got your own apartments." I smiled as I walked into Jungkook's. I put my bag down on his couch while taking a look around.

"Yeah, we made sure we all got apartments in the same building." He said while taking my hand in his. He brought me over to his room and set my luggages down.

"And now it's your home too." He said hugging my waist. I lifted my head and placed my forehead on his.

"Don't worry, I asked your parents already." I chuckled and kissed him softly. He smoothed out my hair and he captured my lips once again. I hooked my arms around his neck, getting closer to his face. His hold got tighter and we pressed our li

After an intense make out session, we met up with the rest of BTS and Tia for dinner.


Just a few more chapters and this story is doneeeeeeee.

oh yeah, check out my blog post.