A weekend with my brothers.

The Nerd and The Stubborn

RING RING RING! Dara's cellphone rang, and it was his older brother Kwonjiong calling. "Yes, oppa?", she answered with a wide smile.  "I was planning last night that i need to spend time with my little sister". he said. "Oppa, can I spend the rest of my weekend at your condo?" Dara asked his brother, expecting for an approval and added "I hope TOP oppa is going to agree with my plan, having a sleepover at you place but oppa, i miss you both though!". "We understand little sis, okay i'll pick you up in within five minutes" Kwonjiyong said and hung up the phone. Dara is like a 5 year old girl jumping in her bed like she won the sweepstakes. She immediately prepared her clothes and some stuff to bring for the sleepover at his brother's condo. Her phone rang again and she answered it immediately and she didn't know that it was his other brother TOP. "Kwonjiyong oppa!". "Hey sister! it's me TOP!" he replied. "TOP oppa, is it ok to you that i'm going to stay at your condo for the rest of the weekend?" Dara asked. "I'll do anything for my little sister" that's all he answered, and he heared Dara squealed. "TOP Oppa! I love you so much" Dara replied happily. "Im currently driving the car right now, and im also with Kwonjiyong. We're almost there," and he hunged up. Dara rushed downstairs and runned towared the gate of her apartment. She's standing there and she's very excited. Then the car of his brother arrived infront of her and stopped. TOP and Kwonjiyong went out of the car and rushed to Dara, the two guys hugged their little sister tightly like they haven't seen her for a century. The three of them are so close, the guys really love their little sister. "Hey the two of you!, can you please stop hugging me? I can't breath anymore" Dara said while struggling. "We missed you" Kwonjiyong said. "Yeah, and it's kinda obvious though" she replied then laughed. "Let's go now, im hungry!" TOP interrupted. "Me too oppa, let's eat" Dara added. "So let's go, I already prepared our lunch awhile ago when we haven't left the condo" Kwonjiyong told TOP and Dara.The three of them went inside the car and drove back at their condo unit.

 

All of them arrived, and Dara s really happy because she's going to spend the rest of the weekend with his brothers. She rushed at her own room inside the condo, and put her clothes on the closet. TOP and Kwonjiyong followed her. "Hey, school starts this monday, did you bought your supplies?" TOP asked Dara. "Not yet" Dara answered his brother with her puppy eyes. "Yaah! I know what you mean little sister!, Don't worry you're not going to spend your own money for your supplies. We're all going to the mall later and we're gonna help you with your stuff ok?" Kwonjiyong told her. "Let's eat our lunch first, so that we can concentrate on YOUR shopping" TOP added, and pointed Dara. "Yay! im so excited! And hungry! I want to eat now oppa!" Dara said. "Let's go to the kitchen, i cooked ramen for us to eat" Kwonjiyong. They ate their ramen. All of them are so silent concentrating thier ramen. When all of them finished thier meals they all rushed out of the house and drove off to the mall. When they all arrived at the QWERTY MALL, they wall walked toward's the bookstore and bought some school supplies. "Oppa, thank's for doing this." Dara told Kwonjiyong and TOP. "You don't need to say thank you lilsis, you're our responsibility since umma and appa died." TOP replied. Dara smiled in happiness when she heard those words. Kwonjiyong is so busy choosing nice stuff for Dara. "Yow! do you still like Hello Kitty?" He asked Dara. "I always love Hello Kitty Oppa! Don't forget that!" Dara replied. When they got all Dara's school supplies thet reached at the counter and payed the bills. "I want to buy you some new clothes so that you can use it whenever there's an activity at your school." Kwonjiyong said. "That's a good idea!" YOP added. The three of them went into an expensive botique. "Oppa! this is expensive!" Dara told TOP. "I have work now, and i can buy you anything, i mean everything you want" TOP answered. "Don't worry Dara, TOP is our Appa today" Kwonjiyong replied with a wide smile. Dara's brother's then picked some clothed for ther to try on, Dara on the other hand is at the fitting room for her to try those clothes that his borther chose for her. "Oppa, im tired of changing these clothes, im tired now." Dara said. "Okaay, well let's pay all of these." TOP added. Kwonjiyong laughed and said, "Let's go home after this, our lilsis is tired. She needs rest" When TOP payed those clothes, thay went out of the botique and walked toward the parking lot and drove off home.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally! I finished. I was so busy at school and i was not able to update. I'm so sorry. Don't worry Dara and Jaejoong will meet soon!  Thanks for subscribing! Thanks also for the patience. Keep on reading! God Speed Everyone!