Twitter ;D

The Nerd and The Stubborn

Dara was lying on her water bed. As always, doing her old same routine, studying, reading, and making herself busy. She got bored. She flipped her laptop and turned it on and went to the social networking sites like facebook and twitter. Put her email address on and peassword. When she got on Twitter she notice 1 notification. Dara clicked it and she saw that there's someone who wants to follower her (her account is protected/private that's why there's a notification) The follow request was from @thebadguy. She was wondering who was it and didn't mind to follow back. When Dara was about to log out she received a tweet from @thebadguy.

 

Twitter Conversation.

thebadguy: "@darathelittlekid Hello! Thanks for accepting my request. Are you still online?" 

darathelittlekid: "@thebadguy Hi ;> No problem. by the way, do i know you? And yes i'm still online."

thebadguy: "@darathelittlekid oh I see. how are you?.

darathelittlekid: "@thebadguy im fine. wait, do you know me?".

thebadguy: "@darathelittlekid yes i know you.

darathelittlekid: "@thebadguy What? You know me? Why do you know me?

thebadguy: "@darathelittlekid Gotta Go. Tweet you later. Take Care ;D"

 

thebadguy logged out. Too bad for Dara, she's confused, curious and brainless of what had happend on Twitter. Someone tweeted him and she didn't know who it was. Dara rushed herself at the kitchen and opened the fridge and pulled the pitchel of water, closed the fridge and grab a glass from the kitchen closet, poured the water on the glass and drinked it. She was still thinking about the Twitter thing. Dara went back on her bedroom and logged out on Twitter, she also turned off the laptop, cleaned her study table and rolled herself up in bed and rested.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Who could that THEBADGUY be? What does this mean? hahahaha Wait for Chapter 7!

Waaaaaah! Sorry for the short update guys! I was really really busy, school thing. I hope you like this one. i'm currently making chapter 7, i'll update it as soon as i'll finish it. Keep on reading! Keep on subscribing! God Bless Everyone!