Dara is confused

The Nerd and The Stubborn

Dara went inside her apartment and closed the door, was confused saying "What happened to him? i think something's wrong with him today, besides it's first day of classes.. Wait whoaaa! Is he really changed? Naaah! GUYS LIKE HIM DOESN'T CHANGE ANYMORE. She went upstairs to her bed room and changed clothes. After changing, she grabbed her laptop and checked her social networking sites like facebook, twitter and etc. When she opened her facebook there was only one notification, and it was Jaejoong who added her as a friend. She was shoked and her face was like O.O thinking *Why? We're not even close friends! Why did he added me on facebook anyway? pffffffffffffffft. She had no choice but to accept his friend request. After a minute, there was a pop-up, and it was TOP saying "Hey! How's school?". "School's fine oppa, it was kinda boring today because it's our first day but i think we're going to have real classes tomorrow" she typed and entered. "Ok, i'll visit you soon with you Kwonjiyong oppa, you know he's been very busy now becauswe he's college" he replied. "I miss you oppa! pls tell Kwonjiyong oppa that i miss him too!" she added. "I know, me too. Gtg, i still need to finish my work,. Keep safe always little sister" he ended the chat and logged out. Dara logged out and turned her laptop off and roll herself up in bed and rested. She rested for almost 6 hours and woke up 4:3O pm in the afternoon, her tummy nis tumblin', that's a sign that she's hungry. Dara grabbed her coin purse and went out of the apartment and went to the nearest food shop, she bought ramen and iced tea. When she was walking at the streets, she saw his Kwonjiyong oppa walking alone towards her apartment. "Oppa!" she shouted. Kwonjiyong looked back and saw Dara saying "Daraaa!" She runned towards his brother, hugged him and asked "I thought you're busy, why are you here anyway?". "YOu now college life, not that so serious on first day, so i decided to visit you but wait, why are you here?" he asked. "Im hungry oppa that's why i went out for a while". she asnwered his question. "We'll i also bought food for you, and I guess we're both going to finish all of these!" he told Dara. "let's go now oppa!" ~dara.

@ House. They ate all the foods that they both bought. They're now both full. Dara the tv and sat into the small couch, Kwonjiyong followed her and sat into the big sofa beside her. "Oppa, i wanna tell you something" ~dara. "What?" ~Kwonjiyong "Oppa remember that guy I told you about?" Dara said. "GUY!? Who?" Kwonjiyong asked her. "The guy! I mean the Stubborn guy Oppa! ~Dara. "What's with that guy?" Kwonjiyong asked. "Can you believe it oppa, we're classmate again! pfffft" she answered. "if you're annoyed well, ignore him" he added. "Oppa, can you stay here for the night?" Dara with her puppy eyes. "You know i love you little sis, naah! okaay i'll stay here for the night. I'll call TOP first so that he'll know and not get worried" he replied. Kwonjiyong grabbed his phone and called his older brother TOP. *ring *ring "Yes?" ~TOP "I'm at Dara's apartment and she wants me to stay for the night." Kwonjiyong told TOP. "OK. um still @ the office, doing this paper works. pffft gotta go bye! just sent my regards to our maknae" TOP added. The call ended. "i just told him that im going to stay here for the night" kwonjiyong told Dara. "Yay!" Dara anwered him happily. They spend the rest of the night watching dvd's *their favorite movies. Dara was already asleep at the couch, good thing his Kwonjiyong oppa is there to carry her to her bedroom..

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Awee, Dara's brother is so sweet right? kekeke I'm so excited for the next chapter. I hope you'll wait. Keep on Subscribing! Keep on Reading! God Speed everyone!