o21

He's The One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

On the next day morning, while Daehyun and Haneul are having their breakfast together, they were planning for today’s activities. “So… where should we go today?” asked Daehyun while having his soup. “Let’s go sight-seeing? On the tour bus~” suggested Haneul “alright~ and then?” asked Daehyun “I wanna buy a souvenir for my mom and dad… oh, and for Hanbin too!” said Haneul “okay then~ let’s finish our breakfast and then we can go buy ticket for the tour bus~” said Daehyun. Then, they both were finishing their breakfast together while talking some random things.

Later, they both arrived at the ticket booth and bought two tickets for the bus tour. “I can’t wait! Im gonna take lots of pictures today!” said Haneul happily. “Make sure you have enough memory on your phone~” said Daehyun. “Of course!” said Haneul. Then, the bus arrived and all tourists are getting into the bus. “Let’s go up~” said Daehyun and he took Haneul by her hands bringing her to the upper bus. “wahhhh this is awesome!” said Haneul in amazement. Daehyun chuckled seeing her. After they take a seat, the bus starts moving. “Oh my gosh it’s moving~” said Haneul and clapped her hand like a seal.

“Yah, don’t be too excited~” said Daehyun. Haneul sticks her tongue out “im enjoying, of course im happy~” said Haneul. “wahhhh that building is beautiful~” said Haneul and take a picture of it. then, she saw an Eiffel Tower and capture a picture too. Daehyun who was next to her, just watch her in amused. Seeing her happy, it made him literally happy too. All the time, his smiles never faded away. *I wish we could be together like this every day~* thought Daehyun. After a few minutes on the bus, Haneul suddenly feels tired “yah, you’re just sitting and not doing anything~ aren’t you amazed by the view?” asked Haneul.

“Nope. Im having lots of fun~” answered Daehyun “yeah right~” Haneul retorted. “Yeah it is~ im watching you~ im having fun watching you being happy~” said Daehyun. Haneul was surprised hearing his statement. “W-wow~ o-okay then~” said Haneul and blushed a little. *why did he suddenly said that?* thought Haneul. Daehyun noticed that Haneul was blushing. “Yah, let’s take a picture of both of us in here~” said Daehyun and took her camera. “Say cheese~” said Daehyun.

“chesee~” Haneul said while smiling revealing her teeth and so did Daehyun. “Click” the photo was been taken and they both have a look on it. “You look funny! Your hair is so messy because of the wind!” laughed Haneul. “Yah, you too!” said Daehyun looking at Haneul who was still laughing. Then, the both decided to take a few photos together. “Daehyun, could you take a photo of me?” asked Haneul suddenly. “Just you?” asked Daehyun and Haneul nodded “okay~” said Daehyun.

Then, Haneul was smiling sweetly and making a victory sign to the camera. *I should send this photo to Hanbin later* thought Haneul. Yeah, since she’s here with Daehyun, she still remembere on what Hanbin had said to her and she never forgets it. “Perfect. You looked beautiful~” Daehyun complimented on her after he took the picture. “Thanks!” grinned Haneul. A few minutes later, after the ride on the the tour bus both of them went to a souvenir shop nearby there. They both were walking side by side while holding hands. Well, it’s not awkward for both of them because they always holding hands together when they’re walking. So, it’s kinda normal for them.

“What do you wanna buy for them? Asked Daehyun who was wal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter