oo7

He's The One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

“Alright… choose which heels that you want~” said Hanbin “but-“ Hanbin cut off her words. “No buts~ just do what I say~” said Hanbin in a serious manner. “arasseo~ but I don’t know which one… everything looks great~” pouted Haneul cutely. Hanbin chuckled “alright… go and take a sit at the mannequin~ I’ll choose for you~” Hanbin winked. Haneul giggled “arasseoyo~” said Haneul in aegyo and she waited for him at the mannequin alone while humming a song. A few seconds later, after Hanbin had chose for her, he heard Haneul was humming a random song and he find it very cute. Hanbin kneel down in front of her and took of her school shoes.

Then, he slips on the heels on Haneul’s right leg. “Perfect.” Hanbin smiled in satisfaction. Then, he heard Haneul was giggling while covering . “Why are you giggling?” asked Hanbin who was still kneeling down in front of her. “it’s just the way you treat me… it’s like you don’t look like a person who’s in a gang or something~ you look gentleman~” complimented Haneul. “Well, for you information, I am a gentleman~” said Hanbin. “Miss, we’ll take this and please wrap her old shoes~” said Hanbin “wait, you’re paying?” asked Haneul. “Of course~ I just said im a gentleman, didn’t I” asked Hanbin. After he paid for it, they both went out from the shoe store and walked to the other place.

“Thanks Hanbin~” thanked Haneul to him. “neh... it’s not a big deal~” said Hanbin *there’s no other guy would bought me shoes except Daehyun* thought Haneul. “Ha! We’re here!” said Hanbin. Haneul looked to her front and saw a cosmetic store. “Wow… what are we going to do here?” asked Haneul  “to get your hair done and your makeup!” said Hanbin “come on~ let’s go in~” Hanbin grabbed her hands and entered the store with him. The workers saw Hanbin and Haneul entered. “Yes? What can I help you?” asked one of the worker “hurm… put on some makeup on her but not too thick and I want to get her hair done too~” said Hanbin. Haneul was there standing shyly. “Alright~ follow me miss~” said the worker. Haneul nodded and followed the girl.

 

An hour later, after Haneul done with her hair and makeup, she saw Hanbin was playing with handphone while waiting for him. Haneul went near him and poked his back. Hanibin tilted his head and saw the new Haneul. She looks stunning to him. “Wow… you’re beautiful!” amazed Hanbi. After he paid for their bills, they headed out to his car and off to the ceremony. “You know…. Im don’t feel comfortable with the makeup… it looks thick, right?” asked Haneul looking at Hanbin who was driving. Hanbin take a glance at her “nope. You looked naturally beautiful even with your makeup on~” said Hanbin. Haneul smiled “thanks!” said Haneul happily.

A few minutes later, Haneul noticed that they’ve reached the ceremony. “Is this a new hotel? I’ve never seen it before this…” said Haneul as she gets off from the car. Hanbin locked his car and fix his jacket. “Yup. New building… and it’s a hotel… it’s my dad’s grand opening a new hotel~” said Hanbin. Haneul nodded. “Let’s go~” said Hanbin and held his hand out. Haneul smiled and hooked her hands on him. Well, it’s kinda awkward for her because she only did that with Daehyun only. As soon as they entered the entrance, people start to greet Hanbin. “Shall we meet my friends?” asked Hanbin and Haneul nodded.

“Hi guys!” greeted Hanbin “oh, hyung! You’re here~” said Junhwe. Then, he noticed that there’s a girl next to him and it was Haneul. “Haneul-ah annyeong~” said Bobby. “y-you know my name?” asked Haneul. “Of course!” said Donghyuk. “Yah, come sit next to me~” said Hanbin and Haneul sat next to him. “so… mind introducing yourself?” asked Haneul to Team B. “well, im Jinhwan and that’s Bobby the one with the small eyes, that’s Yunhyeong, Junwhe and that’s Donghuk the maknae~” said Jinhwan introducing each one of them “we are called Team B~” said Bobby. Haneul nodded “im Seo Haneul~” Haneul introduced herself shyly. “And Hanbin forcefully brought me here~” said Haneul. After they’ve done introducing, Hanbin feels hungry. “Haneul, let’s go grab some food?” said Hanbin. “Okay~” said Haneul and followed him to the buffet.

“Eat as many as you want~” said Hanbin “but im not f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter