o22

He's The One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Summer break is over and as usual Haneul and Daehyun are with their daily routine again which is school. “Goodbye mom~” said Haneul and kissed her mom’s cheek before she goes. “Goodbye sweetie~” said Mrs.Seo as she watch Haneul walked away to school with Daehyun. “I can’t believe that summer break is over~” pouted Haneul while looking on the ground. Daehyun chuckled “yah, at least you had the best summer break ever, right?” asked Daehyun. Haneul looked up while grinning “yup! I went to Paris with you~ it was such a great memories~” said Haneul. “Oh, look!” said Haneul and took out the keychain that she bought that day. “I brought it to give one to Hanbin later~” said Haneul happily while showing Daehyun the keychain.

“I already put mine here~” said Haneul while showing Daehyun her bag. Her red Eiffel Tower keychain was dangling on the zipper. But then, he noticed the heart keychain that he bought for her that as apology for not going home with her. “You hooked the keychain that I gave you on your bag?” asked Daehyun “yeah~ I just hooked it last night~ and I even put our photo together at Paris~” said Haneul and showed to Daehyun. He was overwhelmed by it. “No wonder~” said Daehyun. “Do you buy anything for me when we’re in Paris?” asked Daehyun suddenly.

“Don’t you remember? I wanna buy this keychain too but you refused it. Then you’ve got nothing because you rejected my offer~” said Haneul and crossed her arms. *I don’t even dare having the same keychain as Hanbin* thought Daehyun. “That’s okay~ you don’t have to buy me anything~ your presence is already gift to me~” said Daehyun and gave her his warm smiles. Haneul blush and her cheeks turned tint pink “a-alright then~” said Haneul and tried to his her face and Daehyun noticed it. *haishh why nowadays he had become a sweet talker? Usually he’s not but just being a gentleman only* thought Haneul.

After a few minutes of walking, Haneul and Daehyun finally reached the school. As soon as Haneul entered the school gate she takes a look at the parking lot looking for Hanbin. Because he’s always there with Team B before the schools start. “Looking for him?” asked Daehyun and Haneul nodded “it’s alright~ you’re in the same class as him im sure you’re gonna meet him later~” said Daehyun and ruffled her hair. Haneul beamed “okay then!” said Haneul and hooked her arms to Daehyun’s. Little she did not know, Violet who just entered the school gate saw Haneul being lovey dovey with Daehyun *that girl*

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter