o26

He's The One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

On Monday, Haneul didn’t go to school with Daehyun. Instead of that, he asked Hanbin to go to school with her. “Can’t we just walk?” asked Haneul while looking at Hanbin’s motorbike that parked in front of her front gate. “Why? It’s faster~ I hate walk….” Said Hanbin “it’s because I don’t want people to see me ride a bike to school… and I never ride a bike to school before~” said Haneul “when that was when you’re with Daehyun~ when it comes to me, we’ll ride a bike okay?” said Hanbin. Haneul pouted “arasseo~” said Haneul and took the helmet from Hanbin. “Let’s go~” said Hanbin as the both of them had already hopped on the bike and they zoomed away.

Without they know, Daehyun was hiding behind the bushes near Haneul’s gate. He’s thought of picking up Haneul and goes to school with her as usually. But when he saw Hanbin is the one she will going to school with, he feel very sad. *Haneul really doesn’t wanna talk to me* thought Daehyun and he walked to school alone without Haneul by his side. While he was walking to school, he remembered how cute Haneul was when she was walking with him.

She would always hook her arms on his and sometimes she would eat her breakfast while walking and he would scold her for doing that. Daehyun formed a smile remembering those moments. Today will be his last day in Korea and he really wants to hang out with Haneul for the last time before he fly to Australia right after school. *I really need to tell her* thought Daehyun.

 

 

When he reached school, he walked passed by Haneul’s school. He saw Haneul is already in her class talking and laughing with Hanbin. Violet saw that Daehyun was looking at Haneul and she already know what happened between them. Daehyun feels very sad and feel like crying but he held his tears scared if someone see him cry and he walked away to go to his class. While Haneul was talking with Hanbin, she felt that someone was watching her from the door, when she takes a look at it but there was no one. Suddenly, Violet speaks up “looks like someone already know the truth about her friend~” smirked Violet and raised her eyebrows.

“Yah, stop that will you?” asked Hanbin coldly. Haneul lowered her head thinking about Daehyun. “You miss him? Huh, that friends of yours shouldn’t be your friend~ he doesn’t suit being your friend~ one, he’s in a gang and two, a liar~” said Violet and emphasized her words. “Yah, stop that will you?” said Hanbin loud enough for the whole class to hear. “It’s alright Hanbin…” said Haneul trying to stop them from arguing. Violet snickered and looked to the front. Then, their class teacher entered and they begin their lesson.

 

-------------

 

After school ended, Daehyun was waiting for Haneul in front of her class. He wanted to tell her that today was his last day in here and he will be leaving later. Haneul who was talking with Hanbin didn’t notice that Daehyun had waited for her in front of the door. Suddenly, someone grabbed her arms. Haneul turned the balls of her feet and saw Daehyun. “D-Daehyun….” said Haneul “mind if I borrow her for a second?” asked Daehyun. “no. I don’t wanna talk to you.” said Haneul “you hear her? She doesn’t wanna talk to you” said Hanbin.

“Haneul, I really have to talk to you, now…”said Daehyun and took her to the rooftop. “Yah, let go of me!” said Haneul and yank

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter