Chap 9

25 Significant Signs That I'm Definitely Yours & You're Undeniably Mine

hey guys. sorry for making you guys wait too long... but here it is....----

(Author's POV)

Waking up, the house of Nam Joon became hectic as Bangtan and Ji Hyun's group got ready for school. 

"AAAHHH!!!! You erted idiot! Get out!" EunMi threw a pillow at V. Smiling, he said, "Haha. Nah.. I'll stay here." He walked in and sat on the bed. Speechless, EunMi brought her shirt and all her belongings into the toilet. "Hey. Make it fast or I'll break the door, okay?" He flashed his angelic smile. "Psh. Whatever." She was about to close the bathroom door when V held the doorknob, "Nuuh. You're not giving me that face, y." He widened the door and brought EunMi's face closer, "You know, I'll confess later." He closed his eyes and the gap between them or specifically, their lips.

Jungkook knocked on BaeYoung's door, "Hey. I have your bag with me. Can you open the door for me?" BaeYoung lazily opened the door, "Sure-" Before she could even say anything, Jungkook crashed his lips on hers, making BaeYoung walked back. Taking that as an advantage, he stepped in and locked the door while setting BaeYoung's bag on the floor. Breaking the kiss, he smiled ear-to-ear, "Hey babe. I know it's still morning and all, but why dont we make our kissing session into something more?" He raised an eyebrow at her. Stunned, BaeYoung looked at him in disbelief, "You know I'm not in the mood for joking, right? Get out, now!" She was about to open the door for him when Jungkook held her wrist, "Sure I know. But I wasn't joking, you know? Let's just have it done some other time." He kissed her cheek before going out. Blushing, BaeYoung leaned on the door and felt her heartbeat. 'That so called innocent maknae. Such a devil inside...' 

"Hey baby~ I think you left your book outside yesterday after dinner. Why dont you open the door so I can give it to you?" Suga secretly smiled. After 10 seconds, Hara opened the door slightly, "No, I didn't-" Suga opened the door wider, and pushed Hara inside with him. He closed the door, "Gosh, I thought you're already a genius to figure wether I was lying or not. But well... Thanks to you, we're having a private time together." He let out his cheeky laugh. Walking back, Hara hung her head down, "Get out." Realizing Hara's tone of voice, Suga turned to look at her, only to see her in a tiny towel. "O-o-omo... Urm... You know I didn't-" "Get out, please." Hara said, turning around out of nervousness. After some seconds of silence, Hara suddenly felt Suga's lips on her neck. Too scared to turn around, she grabbed her towel tighter, "Yoongi, please dont. We have school after this." Suga was a bit disturbed by Hara's shaky voice, "Sorry. You know I cant control it." He kept on inhaling her scent, "And please remember. Dont call me Yoongi. It's such a turn on. Be grateful that I have win the war of hormone." Right after that, he left. Sighing, Hara couldn't deny the fact that her heart is beating like crazy. 'Sorry, Yoongi oppa. I really can't express my feelings for you. I hate you for being cocky, but my heart still beats faster whenever you are around.'

While the 3 pairs are doing their stuff, the oldest pair is cooking some pancakes and other stuff for their breakfast. Almost done, MinKyung left Jin alone with the last food while she washes the used pans and utensils. After a while, she heard Jin turning off the stove. Smiling she asked, "You should taste it. I dont want to hear them complaining." Chuckling, Jin tasted the food using a spoon, "Don't worry, they'll have the best breakfast today. Do you want to taste some too?" Finished with the washing, MinKyung thought that it wasn't a bad idea. She was about to dip her finger into the pan when Jin stopped her, "You know? I can make it tastes way delicous than the others'." Using the same spoon, Jin scooped the food and put it in his mouth. Without waiting any longer, Jin held the back of MinKyung's neck, smaching their lips together.Turning it into a french kiss, they didnt realize there was someone watching them from above.

Gasping, Jhope ran with his clothes to the nearest door he can see, trying to hide. Being able to find one, he panickly went in and locked the door. It took a moment before he heard a voice humming to 'Let Me Know' and the shower running. 'Bathroom.' He thought. Curiosity got over him as he walked towards the covered-by-curtain bath tub. But before he can even put his foot down for the last step, the curtain was being revealed by a girl inside. Just then, the both of them yelled, "AAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!" Too shocked, Jhope was the one who used the curtain to cover his body. "Yah. What are you doing in here?" Confused, Hyomin asked back, "Excuse me? Obviously, taking a bath. And what are YOU doing here?" Back to his sense, he let go of the curtain while looking at Hyomin from head to toe; towel on her head, school shirt, and her bottom covered by a towel. He scoffed, "Oh come on! Dont tell me you're innocent?" Putting her hand on her waist, she raised an eyebrow, "And, do you have any problem with that?" Smiling mischievously, he pointed his index finger from her head to her toe, "Can you tell me what kind of a normal girl wears this after taking a bath?" Angered, she pulled down the towel from her head, "What? Normal girl? So do you expect me to be walking around a house full of men? What kind of an idiot-" She stopped halfway, seeing Jhope in such daze. Confused, she looked where he was staring. Sighing, she covered her upper body using the towel, "Aish. You damn bastard. I know my hair is wet, but you seriously dont need to make it obvious... I'm going out. Have a nice day!" She walked out, being flustered.

Different from other cases, SungRa is having a bad time in her room. Waking up to such yells, she lazily walked to her school bag, checking homework. Wait. Gasping, she picked a paper out of the bag like a maniac. She cursed. 'I havent done this. What do I- Ahah! ChimChim!"She stood up and ran to Jimin's room. Without knocking, she barged into his room. But then she saw a peacefully sleeping Jimin on his bed. Sighing, she thought of an idea to wake him up. Smiling evilly, she roughly tugged on his blanket and pulled it off all the way. But the she regretted. Caught off guard, she didnt know what to do when Jimin squinted his eyes, looking at her. But after a moment, he let out a girly scream. Breathless, he asked, "What the hell are you doing here?! Didnt you know how to knock on the door?!" Stuttering, Sungra answered. "I-I-I didnt know you didnt wear anything so I-" Once again, he screamed, "What the hell is wrong with you?! I thought you were a girl! But damn I was wrong. Now what should I do? I'm f-ing embarrased!!" He covered his body up to his nose, acting like a 3 years old kid while whining. Watching him, she suddenly grew annoyed, "You immature little kid! Stop whining! I was about to ask you about the homework Mrs Im gave. The hell are you acting like this?!" Giving up, she stomped all the way back to her room. Stunned, Jimin looked at Sungra's figure leaving the room. "Awww man! What have you done, Jimin?! It was a good oppurtunity! Aish." He said to himself.

After she was done with everything, Ji Hyun went to the dining room to have breakfast. But as she arrived there, Jin and Minkyung suddenly cough acting as awkward as ever with her. Sensing something, Ji Hyun smiled, "Ey. Did I disturb something? Should I tell the others not to come here?" Speechless, Jin suddenly bursted, "What?! No! No... We're just...We're just..." Chuckling, Ji Hyun said, "Sure. Have your time together. I'll have my breakfast at the living room." With that, she left with a glass of orange juice and a plate of pancake. As soon as she sat on the sofa, she started eating. After eating for a while, she didnt realize a guy standing behind her. Staring for 1 minute, he finally walked  with his hands in his pockets. As soon as he arrives right behind her, he whispered in her ear, "Hey, darling." Shocked, she literally looked at him. Gasping at the distance between them, she didnt have the time to stand up when Nam Joon brought her into a forceful kiss. Resisting, she finally got away from him, "Y-you. How.. When did you-" Acting normally, he sat down on the couch, "Thanks. I've been longing to kiss that sinful lips of yours. Hehe." Showing off his dimple, he looked at her innocently. Hanging her head low, she walked away. 

-15 minutes later-

After all those uncontrollable moments, they finally walked together to school. Unable to avoid Nam Joon, Ji Hyun plugged her ears with her earphone. Jin and Minkyung cant stop smiling the whole time, BaeYoung ignoring Jungkook; denying the fact that her heart is beating faster, Hyomin feeling uneasy around Hopie, Jimin begging for Sungra's forgiveness, V fidgeting with his fingers while secretly taking glances at EunMi, lastly, Suga and Hara avoiding each other since the incident. 

After walking for a while, they stumbled upon a group of guys in front of the school gate. "Oh hey there, beautiful!" A blondie beamed, raising his hand at Ji Hyun. Curious plus annoyed, Ji Hyun unplugged her ears, "What was that?" Smirking, his friend answered, "He said hi. Anything wrong with that?" Scoffing, BaeYoung answered back, "Sure there is something wrong. You called her 'beautiful', didnt you?" Listening to that, another guy answered, "Wow. I didnt know praising is banned in this school? Well, you do know you gurls are pretty, y, beautiful, charming,--" Hyomin went to grab him by the collar, "You bastard! Cant you act a bit proper when dealing with us?!" Acting as cocky as ever, the 4th guy ssaid, "Heh. Well, let me introduce ourselves. We are the well known Block B, consisting of 7 members. I'm Kyung, the one who said hi is Zico, the 2nd guy is our maknae; P.O, and the guy who nearly beiing killed is Minhyuk aka; B-Bomb. The rest are Lee Taeil," he pointed to the shortest guy, "This hot stuff is Kim U-Kwon," he patted the guy with the most charming smile on the shoulder, "And the prettiest, Jaehyo."

After 10 seconds, there was no reaction from Bantan and the gurls. But then Hara suddenly threw a book at Zico,"Who literally asked for your guys identities? And most importantly, we dont give a crap about you guys. Act nice or you guys are dead." Walking first, the gurls followed her. Being the innocent Bangtan, they stayed there for a while before Nam Joon started a conversation with them, "Whutsupp. I'm Nam Joon. Leader of Bangtan." Right after that, Jimin continued, "Hi. You can call me Jimin. Welcome, and one advice, DONT make them mad. Trust me, that's the only thing you can do." Being the friendly Taehyung, he greeted them, "V here. But you can also call me Taehyung. Oh and one thing you shouldn't forget. Dont touch them. They are ours. Keep that in mind so you can live a happy life." Scoffing, U-Kwon interfered, "The hell? Why would we? We are Block B, nobody tells us what to do." Acting as if that's the most normal thing that ever happened, Jungkook went in front, "You know... We were about to be a bit friendly with you. But oh well... I dont think we should." Stuffing his pocket with his hand, Jaehyo said, "We didnt even say we wanted to know you guys, right?" Giving off a crooked smile, Suga put a hand on Jaehyo's shoulder, "Ey... You know our Nam Joon will get married with one of them right? And dont worry, the rest of us will steal their hearts and make them ours. We're almost there, don't you dare interfere our business." Looking deeply into Kyung's eyes, he left them there together with Bangtan. 

Smirking, Zico thought, 'Sorry, Namjoon-ah. I have something to do here before we leave for good. But one thing I cant control, my friends' feelings for Ji Hyun's friends. Just you wait, Nam Joon.'

-----------------------

hey macaroons. was it nice? boring? btw,thank you for waiting for my updates. i really appreciated it. please tell me on how you think about this chap cuz i took a lot of time to complete this. and.... please upvote! it has been your author. LOv you guys So Muuchhh<< lols