Chap 2

25 Significant Signs That I'm Definitely Yours & You're Undeniably Mine

The next morning...

(Ji Hyun's POV) 

After I've done wearing my school uniform, I went downstairs. "Ji Hyun-ah! Come here! Let's eat~" My mom said. As I sat down, my father asks, "Ji Hyun-ah. Do you remember Mr. Kim?" I thought for a while then nod. "He just came back from Japan with his family. You've never met his son right?" My eyebrows connected, "Wait. Son? Isn't he the same age as me? Why is he here?" He smiled,"His son decided to continue his studies here. So, tonight, we're going to have dinner with them. Get ready, okay?" I slowly nod. I finished my food and walked to school. While I was walking, it suddenly hit me. Oh my! Bae Young! She's waiting for me to tour the new kids around the school! I ran as fast as I could and met her at the school corridor. "Unnie. What's wrong with you today?" She looked at me up and down. "Hehe. Nothing? So, where's the kids?" Suddenly, "We're here! So, you girls should be Bae Young and Ji Hyun. Nice to meet you!" He shook my hand. Eh?? "Hello. Umm... So, let's get started. Tell us your names." Bae Young said.

"I'm Kim Nam Joon. But, you can call me Rap Monster or Rap Mon as well." The one that shook my hand said.

"Hi! I'm Kim Seok Jin. But to make it easier for everyone, just call me Jin." Oh. He's wearing a pink wrist watch. Cool.

"Hyeee!!! My name is Min Yoon Gi but people call me Suga as you can see, I'm really pale. But other than that, I'm really sweet as sugar." He winked playfully. Ergh. 

"Ayo! I am the J-Hope. But my real name is Jung Ho Seok. Please treat me well~" He chuckled. Okay? 

"Hi. My name goes by Park Ji Min. Call me Ji Min." He said shyly.

"Hello, I'm V! It stands for victory. But you can call me Tae Hyung as well. Kim Tae Hyung." He flashed his white teeth. 

"Hey. I'm the youngest among us, Jeon Jung Kook-imnida." He bowed. 

"Pheww! That was hard. So, Ji Hyun- unnie will walk in front and I'll be at the back. Let's start now!" Bae Young clapped her hands. 

(Jung Kook's POV)

Before she could even let me walk first, I held her arm, "How about we start a bit later?", I whispered. She turned around, "Hey. Let me go." She tried getting my hand off of her arm. I smirked before pushing her to the nearest corner, "Where's my shirt?! Did you wash it?" I asked through gritted teeth. She gasped, "O-o-oh. Umm... N-no. I dumped it." ....aish you piece of... I smiled, "Kiss me." I brought my face closer. "Eh?! Why would I?" She rounded her eyes... Aish. You cute little piece of...    "As a payment for my shirt?", I raised an eyebrow. She scoffed, "Hey. I can pay it using my money you know?" I tsked, "But I want a kiss. Kiss me." "Ergh!" She stomped on my foot then ran. "AARRGGHH!! Whatta? Aish this girl.." I tried walking slowly searching for my hyungs. Heh. 

Meanwhile... 

(Rap Mon's POV) 

We were being toured by Mrs. Jung Ji Hyun when a group of girls came to her, "Ji Hyun! Need help?" Her name tag says Park Ha Ra. "Hi, pretty. Come on and join us!" Suga wiggled his eyebrow. Looks like someone is interested~ But, she paid no attention at him. Such a pity... "Eh? Where's Bae Young?" This time, Eun Mi asks. Just then Bae Young came, breathless, "I'M HERE!!!" After that, Jung Kook arrives, "Hey. you better pay it later or I'll take it without your permission." He said, holding one of his feet. Geez, what's wrong with them? "Unnie. He asked me to kiss him as a payment because I dumped his shirt yesterday." She did an aegyo at Ji Hyun. After a sec, Ji Hyun stood in front of me and took a hold of my tie, "Hey you. Listen carefully. Please take care of your dongsaengs while you're with us or I'll make sure you'll never walk again." Wow. I cleared my throat, "Hey. I know you loved being near me. But can you please let go of my tie?" She bit her lip, trying to reduce her temper, "Could you please shut up?!" And walked away. "Umm... Hi. I'm Tae Hyung. Where's class 3-1? Please walk me there." Eik? Eun Mi? I shook my head. "Okay. Are you the only one attending that class? If no, tell them to go with Sung Ra or Bae Young later." She said then walked first. "Hyung, I'll go first then. Meet you at recess!" He skipped happily trying to catch up with Eun Mi. I sighed. Suddenly I thought of an idea. I walked to Ji Hyun, "I believe you're the one who'll bring us to our class?" I raised an eyebrow. She scoffed, "Yeah. Right. Come on." Then walked with her friends in front. I smirked before telling the others to follow her. 

Before we enter the classroom, I secretly whispered at her ear, "I'm waiting for the chance to meet you later."

 

 

 

 

A/n: well, i think, that's it for now. Tell me what you think about it in the comments. And i would like to thank my subscribers. I LOVE you guys. Okay. Gtg. I'll update soon. :)