Fifteenth

Delusion
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

@GDandMe94

 

 

“What is it, Seungri? It’s freaking seven a.m!”

 

(“Whatever, Taeyeon. I’m outside your unit. Open the door.”)

 

I stretched first then fixed myself inside the bathroom. It’s been three days already since I’ve moved out at our house. Good thing my Mom’s condominium is still alive. I don’t know where to go if it wasn’t here. I also have money in the bank so I think I could survive for a few weeks. My trust fund will only be given to me after I debut. But I think I could sell my car because I don’t trust my driving, it would be put into waste.

 

After my morning rituals, I opened the door for Seungri. “Well, good morning, Seungri. What brings you here?”

 

He rolled his eyes. She’s been missing in action for weeks then now, he’ll welcome me with his rolled eyes. Seungri, what should I do with you?

 

He made herself comfortable on my couch. “Tell me, what did you do to Jiyong? I went to their house yesterday for her sister’s launching but what welcomed me there, was Kiko, pleading Jiyong not to leave her.”

 

I made myself a cup of coffee nd sandwich. “And? Why are you asking me that?”

 

He shook his head. “Come on, Taeng. Let’s cut the bull, please? You’re the only one who got the balls to separate Jiyong to Kiko. So, what now?”

 

I sipped my coffee first and then my phone vibrated.

 

From: Jiyong

Building.

 

I smiled to myself. Since that day, Jiyong always texting me to his whereabouts. I know his mad at me, but what could he do? He killed my sister. I always remind him that everytime he thought to left me and to get back to Kiko.

 

“I blackmailed him,” I said to Seungri, point blank.

 

“And how?”

 

I said the full details to him, not forgetting a bit. He’s almost a brother that’s why I don’t see any reason to hide something to him. He knows about my hatred to my Dad and her wife and my love for Jiyong. What’s more shocking of what I just did? I have done worse. Trust me, this is almost a child’s play.

 

His face was in full shock. “Wow.”

 

I smiled at him. “Things you do to eliminate Kiko.”

 

He snatched my coffee. I was about to say ‘hey’ but he started talking. “You know, Taeyeon, I know I hate Kiko down to the last strand of her hair but I think she’s pretty cool. Based on what Jiyong told me, she’s the one who helped him before when Sohee left him. Jiyong was cruel to her because he just used her to forget Sohee but nevertheless, Kiko still accepted him.”

 

“Did you know that when Jiyong was in Japan, he was self-destructive. Even his grandparents, lose their hope to him. That’s why, even though that Kiko is annoying, I don’t think she deserves what she’s now getting. She only love Jiyong, what’s so wrong about it?”

 

I arched my brow at him. “Why? I only love Jiyong, as well. What’s so wrong about it?”

 

He heaved a sigh, sign that he’s already frustrated. Well, news flash, I’m frustrated as well! I just woke up only to be disturbed by Seungri and his Kiko issues. “I know, but it’s different with you, Taeyeon…”

 

“What’s so different between my love and Kiko’s love?”

 

“You have Baekhyun, Taeyeon, You would always have him. But with Kiko? She only has Jiyong. Technically speaking, they’re almost six years, Taeng. Before you even met Jiyong, they were together already. Do you understand where I’m coming from?”

 

I shook my head. “Shut it, Seungri. Six years or what, what does it matter? Jiyong and I will start now and we’ll beat their relationship. We’ll last for decades. Don’t you trust in me? I love him, so much.”

 

He just smiled at me. “I believe in you, Taeyeon… But how about Jiyong? How is he coping up?”

 

“He’s Jiyong. Cold and emotionless. But I’ll get him,” I said. We’ve been together for three days. After training, I’ll go directly at the building. Last time I saw Kiko there but I just ignored her. Jiyong was also ignoring her. She looks like a pitiful girl asking Jiyong to talk to her. She’s pathetic.

 

She also talked to me, seems like she doesn’t know the idea that Jiyong and I were together now. She even asked me to help her to get back to Jiyong. Could you believe her? Why not just return to wherever she came from? If Dad and I didn’t fought, surely, I will offer her to buy her ticket.

 

After quite some time, Seungri already left. I went to the center to practice my monthly evaluation. Just a little revision then I will be good. After that, I’ll be train for another phase, I swear to God that I will never get back to our house. Good thing they’ll be having their own child, they could make him the heir of the company. I don’t like it either. And plus, it’s Sohee’s sibling maybe he/she could have a bad attitude like their sister.

 

“Good evening, Jiyong,” I said. Here I am again at his studio. Kiko’s not here so it’s better because swear, I would tell her that I am Jiyong’s girlfriend if she wouldn’t stop chasing him.

 

He just nodded at me then continued working.

 

“Dinner later?”

 

“Sure.”

 

I just stayed silent after, perchance, I could pissed him off. He doesn’t even love me, and so I don’t want him to be pissed by me. I don’t want that to happen that’s why I ought to be silent.

 

After work, we went directly at their house. I didn’t know that we will have dinner here with some of Dami-unnie’s friend. Unnie’s really nice to me, what happened to Jiyong? Why isn’t he nice like his noona? It’s Sohee’s fault. She really destroyed him beyond repair.

 

Sajangnim and Aunt talked to me. They’re both wonderful. They’re on a good mood because of the upcoming fashion launching of YG under Dami-unnie’s skills. I’m invited at the launching party but not on the ramp, it’s already polished before I met Jiyong.

 

During dinner, Kiko came. The nerve! Why is she here? I never invited myself into their house even when Jiyong and I are still not together. I mean, atleast I know my boundaries.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter