Seventeenth

Delusion
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No Proof reading. Sorry for some errors here. Promise to edit this after I mark it completed. :)

Inhale. Exhale. Please comment down your reactions. I want reactions! Hahaha. Lol

 

 

 

I removed the coat that acted as my cover up. I saw Jiyong’s staff gawked at me upon seeing my provocative attire. That’s right . Your boss will be mine tonight.

 

I saw him sitting on his swivel chair, reviewing what’s written on the paper.

 

“Hey Ji,” I sweetly said, but he didn’t even bother to look at me and he just simply said  ‘Hi’.

 

Patience is a virtue, Kim. Remember that.

 

“You want some coffee? I’ll make you one. You look so exhausted already,” I said with genuine concern. Whatever Jiyong does to me, at the end of the day, I still care for him. I’m such a fool in love.

 

“I’m fine.”

 

“You should drink coffee so you won’t feel sleepy in your work,” I said then went to the pantry to make him a cup of freshly brewed coffee.

 

“Okay, okay. Whatever,” he replied nonchalantly.

 

Why are you so cold, Ji? But when it comes to Kiko, you’re so much better… You’re so unfair.

 

This is your night.

 

I went to the pantry and made him his coffee as what I said to him. After finishing it, I glanced if someone’s looking at my direction. And when I saw that the cost is clear, I took out the two small bottles. One is the ever clear and the other’s… you don’t wanna know.

 

I poured all the contents of the two bottles on his cup of coffee and stirred it well. I mixed it thoroughly with the teaspoon.

 

“Here’s your coffee, Ji,” I said and then I handed him his cup of coffee. After getting his cup, he glanced at me and then…

 

And there. He almost dropped the saucer and the cup of coffee when he finally took in my appearance.

 

How do I look?

 

I was wearing a bustier y top, super short skirt and a crisscross black stockings matching it with a super red killer heels and smoky make-up. And my lips are so red plus my hair’s messy styled.

 

This is how I play, Kwon Jiyong. Make me cry and I’ll make you beg. These are my rules.

 

“W-what’s wit- never mind,” he stuttered and then drank the really hot coffee in one gulp. I make you nervous, huh? You’re still a guy, Jiyong and you cannot resist me.

 

“Whoah. Your tongue might get burned.”

 

“Whatever.”

 

I walked towards the sofa and sat there. I waited for the ‘coffee’ to take its effect on Jiyong… After 3 minutes, his eyes were starting to dilate. He even loosened his tie.

 

That’s the sign.

 

I strutted towards his direction and I shamelessly sat on his lap. He’s now in between my legs since I was facing him when I sat on his lap.

 

He looks taken aback with my sudden attack but he didn’t protest. I slowly ran my hand on his hard chest. Up, down, up, down. That’s right, Ji. Does it feel good, huh?

 

He closed his eyes and he looked like his having a hard time. But his hands were still on his swivel chair.

 

I ed his shirt and when I finished, I ran my hands over his exposed flesh. I can already feel the bulge on my …

 

 Then there, I kissed him senseless.

 

It’s really now or never.

 

 

I’ve been so elated since that happened. I’m here at my unit right now, trying to cook for the second time. I know I was a for doing that, despearate, you may say, but… when it comes to Jiyong, reasons just flew out of my mind. Being reasonable is just damn too impossible.

 

There was no attempt from Jiyong to contact me since that night… and it’s been two weeks. Did he hate what we did that much? Much as it hurt, I love him. I love him too much I think I’m bordering on obsession. I don’t even recognize my own self!

 

He could make me feel special but he could also make me feel worthless. He’s my Jiyong. With just a single glance, he could make me or break me. it’s fine but it’s very unfair because in my case, should I weep nor beg, I have no say with what’s happening in is life.

 

I stared at my window, thinking if he even remember what we did because for me? it would be a painting permanently etched in my memory.

 

It was… special.

 

I looked him in the yes and he was looking at me with the same intensity.

 

“Jiyong…” I uttered as I try to hekd his face. He’s been very rough with me, ing in and out without even thinking about my discomfort. Am I this worthless that I can’t even have a decent with my boyfriend? He’s making me feel so cheap…

 

He pushed inside me and tears came running down my cheeks. He didn’t even budge. He didn’t even take a glance at me and reassure me that he’s gonna take it slow and eveything’s gonna be fine. He just kept on rocking in and out, not minding me for I was just Kim Taeyeon, that who is head over heels in love with him.

 

“Dane, please, please,” I whispered, asking him to be gentle. I maybe a but I am not .

 

“,” he cussed. He was biting his lips too hard that blood started to draw from it. I rose from the swivel chair and kissed his bleeding lips.

 

“Just take me, Ji. I love you so much,” I said in between my kiss.

 

He closed his eyes and started ing in and out. I think I’m going to die.

 

I placed my hands on his back and unconsciously scratched his back with my fingernails. “Ugh!” with one final , he passed out and slumped his back on his swivel chair.

 

I was busy running for my dear breath when his staff knocked. I’m really, really going to fire her!

 

“Jiyong? Can I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter