New girl

I Suddenly Fell Inlove!

 Its Monday and Ji Hyun hates this day because she has a deal with ChungHee. So she got ready and went to school.

In the lobby, there is ChungHee waiting for her.

" Lets go in our room. " ChungHee said. Ji Hyun nodded and followed him.

They arrived in their room.

" Today is the day. " Chunghee started. 

" I know " JiHyun smiled a bit. 

Its the day JiHyun promised to be ChungHee's girl. It was the payment of JiHyun to ChungHee when she asked him to court you.

" Okay, I'm your girlfriend now. " Ji Hyun said.

Students are now entering the room but the 2 didn't mind. 

" Yes!  So now can I break up with Kayla? " ChungHee asked excitedly.

JiHyun nodded, " I don't have a chance with Jaejoong. " she sighed. " My mom even told me that they're getting married in the future so I guess we should stop this now. " Ji Hyun explained. 

" Don't worry JiHyun-ah. I'm here, forget about  Jaejoong, arraso? " JiHyun smiled and hugged him. She didn't knew that its still ChungHee that she really loves. ChungHee broke the hug and kissed her. Ji Hyun was shocked but after a few seconds, she began kissing him back. They didn't mind their classmates. They forgot that they are in a public place. They didn't know you and Jaejoong is seeing this whole scene. Before they pulled back, Jaejoong and you already went out. 

" Saranghae, JiHyun-ah. "

JiHyun was tearfully smiling and said, " Nadu saranghae oppa " 

 

The bell rang and its time for the first period. While waiting for the professor, InJung and Junsu arrived. They saw ChungHee and JiHyun at the corner together. InJung met eyes with JiHyun and JiHyun mouthed, 'Later' and smiled. 

InJung nodded and the two took their seats. 

Junsu looked at Jaejoong's place and he's not there.

InJung looked at your place and your not there too.

"Where's Kayla? " "Where's Jaejoong? " They both said in unison. They smiled and shrugged. 

Then the professor came. Yoochun came 5mins after the professor came. He took his sit and He looked around but can't see you. He can't see Jaejoong either.  He sighed and looked at the window.

 

In the middle of the class, a girl came. 

" Oh come in, Ms Shin, introduce yourself in the class. 

" Deh. " The girl walked towards the room. 

" Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Shin MinAh. Pleas be good to me. " She bowed. 

" Okay, Miss Shin, you can sit beside InJung. " InJung raised her hand and smiled at the girl.

MinAh walked towards her. 

The whole period went well and InJung helped MinAh understand the lessons. 

Junsu noticed this and wondered. * I never knew my girlfriend was smart. * He smiled and shook his head. 


Aigoooo! Sorry for the nonsense chapter:-( 

I promise to make it better next time! 

 

PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE! SARANGHAE! <33