Truth

I Suddenly Fell Inlove!

Jaejoong:   If I want to get younger, I have to take lots of self-shots~~^^ 

 


Its Lunch Time. In Jung introduced MinAh to you and you instantly felt comfortable around her. She has a nice personality.  You shared stories together and you really enjoyed her company.  Your day went well though You didn't see JiHyun and ChungHee for the whole day.

InJung went home with JiHyun and she explained everything that happened to her. All of what JiHyun and ChungHee's plan to steal Jaejoong from you and you from Jaejoong. InJung was shocked, offcourse she didn't knew JiHyun could to that to you. And she got confused when she told her that she's stealing Jaejoong from you but ended up with ChungHee. She explained everything to her. InJung  got mad at first because she's your bestfriend! Who could do such a thing?! But being an understanding friend, she understood her and told her to explain to you before everything gets worse. 

Its 8 pm and JiHyun decided to visit you at your house. She can't take it anymore so she went to you to explain everything. She arrived at your house and went to your room. 

Everything flashed back when you saw JiHyun. That kissing scene earlier. You couldn't help but to tear up. 

JiHyun felt pity and guilty and hugged you. 

" Mianhae Kayla-ah. I-I.. I didn't know it would be like this... " JiHyun stuttered and started to cry too.  

" How could you, JiHyun-ah? *sniffs* I thought you're my friend! " you continue to sob.

" Mianhae Kayla-ah. I'm just jealous of you. You got everything. Money, looks. I thought its only Jaejoong that I have. I thought he likes me but ended up liking you. And then ChungHee came back and I thought of using him to go back to you so I could have Jaejoong. But I'm wrong. I fell inlove with ChungHee. " 

" You mean, you like ChungHee and Jaejoong at the same time?! " You asked bewildered. 

" No! Maybe I just felt infatuation towards Jaejoong because of his looks and everything. But when ChungHee came back, I realized I still love him. "

" What do you mean still?! " 

" Oh. Well, you see....... I loved him even before you did. And when he courted you, I still didn't stopped loving him. Until I confessed to him and he told me he likes me too. "

" omo! even before, you're already cheating on me? *sobs* Even ChungHee oppa?! *sobsssss* "

" That's why ChungHee ran away. He can't take seeing you hurt because he still loved you. He left because he thought its for the best. Please understand Kayla-ah. We're really sorry for everything. " 

" I understand. I really think me and ChungHee oppa were not meant for each other. And besides, I'll be marrying Jaejoong oppa in the future so no time for love.. " You sighed and wiped your tears away. 

" I'm really sorry Kayla-ah. "

" Its okay unnie! I really understand. "

" One more thing, we are going to Japan and we're staying there for good. Mom and Dad decided for that yesterday because our company expanded. So yeah,.. and ChungHee said he's coming with me. " JiHyun smiled.

You smiled back and hugged her. Tears flowing in your eyes again. " Aigoo! Why do you have to go? :-(( Now I'll be really sad without you:-(( Please visit us always arraso?! "

" Offcourse I will.. Can InJung stay here with you? "

" Oh sure! That'll be great. Unnie. I'll really miss you.. "

" I'll also miss you Kayla.. We'll be leaving on Sunday. We can still bond tomorrow if you want. "

" Yay! Sure thing! Let's go to the mall with InJung too okay? Unnie.. its getting late, want to sleep here? "

" No Kayla. I still have to pack my things. I'll get going now. MIanhae and Gomawo Kayla for understanding me:-) Saranghae Bestfriend! "

" I love you too unnie. take care! " You kissed her goodbye and she left.