Oppa

I Suddenly Fell Inlove!

 

You arrived at the mall and as the two of you were walking, there's no eyes that won't set to the two of you. They all thought that you were a perfect match made from heaven.

" hmm.. what to buy? What to buy? " You tapped your chin. You went to a jewelry store and scanned through the necklaces. You found one with a diamond. You imagined your mom wearing it and smiled. " Agashi, I'll get this. " You smiled and paid for it. " Here it is miss. " The worker smiled.

Jaejoong just followed you around while looking for gifts. You bought your appa a watch, In Jung and Junsu a couple shirt and Yoochun a perfume. 

You looked at Jaejoong and wondered, * Hmm, I wonder what he likes for Christmas.. but I won't buy it right now. I need to surf the net to look for a thoughtful gift. Yeah.* You nodded and smiled. 

" Jaejoong sshi, I'm done with my shopping, what do we do now? " You asked. 

He raised an eyebrow and said, " How many time do I have to tell you to call me oppa?? Gad, hmm.. You got Junsu and Yoochun a gift, but not me?! " 

You tilted your head and looked at him innocently, " Why do I have to buy you one ? " 

He was mesmirized by you but was quickly replaced by a surprised one. " Boh?! Am I not your friend?! " He faked a sob.

You bit your lip for you not to laugh at his cute action. " I don't know.. " You shrugged then walked off. 

" Yah! " He called. You just continued to walk. He shook his head and followed you. 

The two of you continued to walk, you are wondering what gift could you give him that he will really love.. *Hmm... how about a girlfriend?! bwahaha* Then out of nowhere, you asked, " Isn't that girl pretty?! " Your eyes shined when you saw a girl in her mid 20s looking gorgeous with a mini skirt and shirt with black boots. 

Jaejoong looked at where you are pointing and raised an eyebrow, " she's alright. ". 

" Oh okay, how about that one?!  She's really pretty! " 

" haha, that girl is not pretty nor ugly.. She's average. " 

" Really? hmm... how come you're not a playboy anymore?! Hyesu even told us that when you find a pretty girl, you quickly invite her to eat or something... How come these days, you seem to... change? " You tilted your head in curiosity. 

Jaejoong blinked at your question, surprised that Hyesu would tell something you shouldn't know and that would make him embarassed of himself. 

" Er, because there's no more pretty girls? " Jae said while rubbing the back of his head. 

" Oh, you have high standards eh? " 

" Uhhm, yeah.. I guess you can say that. " 

" Okay fine, once you saw one, point her out. " 

Jaejoong was wondering why would you ask him to do that but shrugged, " alright... " . So the two of you walked around some more.

" Oh, I found one! " Jaejoong blurted and smiled. "Really?!  Where?! " You looked around the crowd. 

Jaejoong put his hands on your shoulders and said, " Right here ". He beamed. You looked up at him and gulped. Heart beating fast as he started to lean in. You couldn't feel the stares you are receiving. When he was just a few inches away, you stepped on his foot then hopped, bumping your head through his. 

" Ow!!!! " He growled and touched his sore forehead. " Mianhae!!!! I was surprised!!!! " You quickly touched his wrist to see his forehead. He grasped your wrists and you gasped. " Don't. Ever. Do. That. Again. " He growled through his gritted teeth. You bowed several times to apologize. *Stupid heart that made me do that stupid thing!!* " Mianhae Oppa!!! " You apologized again. You excused yourself to go to the comfort room to wet your handkerchief and apply it to his forehead. " Aishh that silly girl-" he paused and eyes widened. " Mianhae oppa! "  " Mianhae oppa! "  " Mianhae oppa! "  It replayed again and again in his mind. " Did she just-" Before he could finish, you came back with your wet handkercheif. you dabbed it on his slightly red forehead. " DId you just say oppa???? " He asked, eyes shining and is smirking like an idiot. " Oh. hmm.. I don't remember saying anyting. " You gave the handkerchief to him and walked away, smiling. Jaejoong grinned and followed you. 

" You just called me oppa! Again again again!! " Jae sang while swinging your hands when he grabbed your wrist. 

" Yah, you look like a baby! " You smiled and shook your head. 

" Just call me oppa again, please?? " Jae made a cute pout that made you giggle. 

" No.. " 

" Puhhh leaseeee!! "

" No.. " 

* I'm too shy to call you oppa!! * You smiled at his pouting face.

 

After having a fun dinner with Jaejoong, who acts really sweet to you after you called him oppa, the two of you decided to go home. You were dropped at the gate of your house. Jae walked you to the door and you spun around, " Thanks for the fun day Jaejoong-sshi! " You beamed at him. " Aish!! sshi again?! " He sighed, looking so sad but quickly smiled. " Goodnight Kayla-ah. I had fun. " He kissed your forehead before you could do something to hurt him again. He quickly stepped back and wave goodbye.

When he was at his car, he shouted, " About what I said in the mall, that's true! " He waved again and drove off.

After being paralyzed for minutes, you were back to conciousness and hurriedly climbed up to your room, jumped on the bed, covered your head with the blanket then screamed your lungs out. "KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! He kissed me! Oh my gosh oh my gosh!!! " You heard a knock on the door and stopped screaming immediately. " Kaykay! You alright there?! " Your umma asked through the door. " Yes umma! " You answered back.

This day is surely the best one for you.

 


=)