Chapter Four; Dont let go

What would I do without your love?

A/N: I'm so sorry for not writing in a long time D; I was on hiatus because of school T 3 T Sorry. . . & thank you guys for still subscribing to my story~ Hope you like my 4th chapter.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jonghyun's POV

I awoke to my puppy my face. I laughed as I the top of his head, "Good morning roo~." His response was to my face more. I always woke up to him and for some odd reason, I always liked it. I chuckled to myself and stood up. I stretched and walked over to my sister's room, I knocked on her door, "Yah, Taeyeon, wake up! We have school today!" All I heard was a soft grunt and a ruffle of sheets. I smiled to myself, "Hey noona, It's not good to fall asleep while doing homework you know?" I walked back to my room to prepare my clothes. I smiled as I heard my cellphone vibrating on my desk, only to find a message by the one person who would make my morning better. 

From: Diva Key 

To: Jonghyun

Yah~ Jonghyun! Wakey Wakey! Keke ^^' Don't forget to wash up before coming to school. Arraso?! 

I smiled at the message, "Kibum-ah, You're so cute." I placed my phone back onto my desk and went to the bathroom to take my shower. When I got out, I heard my sister cooking in the kitchen. I shouted at her, "Noona! Where's umma and appa?" She replied, "They're on a business trip, Yet again," She sighed and continued cooking, "So you have the house for about a month." I laughed and started to put my clothes on, "Why only me?" I asked her while drying my hair, "because I'm going to be on vacation and I'll be spending it with my classmates. Remember?" I facepalmed myself and gathered all of my things. As soon as I was done, I grabbed my bag and my phone and walked down to the kitchen, grabbing an apple before leaving, "Bye Noona." I kissed her on the cheek, put on my shoes and walked to school.

Key's POV

I walked to the front gate, only to see Taemin and Minho craddling in eachother's arms. I puffed my cheeks, wanting to yell at Minho for hugging my son until I felt a pair of strong hands covering my eyes, "AHH~ WHO'S THIS?!" I struggled in the attackers arms until I heard him chuckle, "Yah, Kibum, Calm down. Its only me." I turned to see a smiling Jonghyun, with messy, wet hair and a crooked uniform, "Yah, Dinosaur, I said to take a shower. Not make yourself look scary!" I sighed and fixed his attire, earning me a few uneasy looks from my classmates. I blushed a deep color of red and finished, "Done." He smiled and hugged me tight, "Mianhae.." I smiled back and hugged him tighter in response. He was the first to let go. No... Don't let go... I said quietly in my head. Instead I just pouted and turned around, feeling the dinosaur following me. I secretly smiled and walked over to Taemin, "YAH! What do you think you're doing to my son?!" I placed my hand on my hip and glared at the taller boy, who looked startled by my rant. He smiled and wrapped his arm around Taemin's waist, "Can't I hug my own boyfriend, Kibum?" My eyes went big as I turned to the younger boy, who was blushing and burying his head in the olders' chest. We all stayed silent for a few minutes until Jonghyun interuppted it, "Yeobo, I think we should leave our boy alone~ He's growing up. He might want a little brother soon." Jonghyun teased and wrapped his arm around my waist. I chuckled and pecked his cheek, "Hmm... You have a point jagiya. Mianhae Taeminine. Continue on!" I smiled and walked away, with my best friend in my arms.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: I'll finish this tomorrow D: I have to go T - T night~