Chapter Seven; You're Mine

What would I do without your love?

Jonghyun's POV

I felt myself smiling as soon as I heard him say those words to me. I looked up at the beautiful boy infront of me, "R-really?" He smiled warmly and nodded. I found myself bringing my face close to his, seeing his face turning a light shade of pink. I lightly placed my lips on his hesitating to move on further. He pressed his lips onto mine, feeling his hands slide into my hair. I wrapped my arms around his waist, deepening the kiss. I the bottom of his lip, my tounge seeking for an entrance. He allowed my tounge to caress his and I felt my cheeks warming up. We stayed like this for a few minutes, until Kibum pulled back. "Y-yah... Jjong... Since when were you a good kisser?" I smiled and pecked his lips once more, "Since I was born?" He giggled and grabbed my hand, "Come on, we need to get back to homeroom." On the way to class, we stayed in silence. It wasn't an awkward silence, but a nice, warm type of silence. Once we reached the classroom, The teacher was sitting at her desk already, "Oh! Mr.Kibum. Mr.Jonghyun. I was just about to mark you tardy. Please sit down." Kibum bowed and sped walked to his seat. I followed behind him and chuckled softly. He turned to me and smiled, "What's so funny?" I looked at him and smiled, "Yeobo, We both got in trouble." He giggled and looked back at the teacher, "Pabo." I smiled secretly and looked back at the teacher.

Kibum's POV

The rest of the day went like that. Me and Jonghyun tried to keep eachother from eachothers' faces off, Jessica kept giving me a death glare all day, and boring classes. After school, me and Jonghyun walked to the front gate. I waved goodbye and started walking away, until I felt someone's hand grab my arm. It was Jonghyun. He was blushing and scratching his head shyly, "U-um Kibum? D-do you wanna come over to my house? I mean if you don't then its totally fine..." I smiled. He looks like a cute dork, I thought quietly to myself. I looked at him and nodded, "Sure. I mean I have nothing else to do. And! It's about time I get to see your house!" His face lit up from his dark expression. He smiled and held my hand, walking to the direction of his house. I blushed and squeezed his hand tightly, "Y-yah... Jagiya... People might see!" He looked behind at me and smiled, "I want people to look. So they know that you're mine. And my heart will belong to you forever." I blushed even more and looked away. Aish, this puppy... He's making me fall so in love with him...

Jonghyun's POV

"Here we are! My humble abode!" I said happily as I put the key into the lock. Kibum stared at my house with amazement, "Wah.... Your house is amazing!" I chuckled and kissed his cheek, "Thanks, babe." He blushed once more, which made me laugh, "Kibum, Do I always make you blush or something?" He just nodded and looked away. I smiled and grabbed his hand. I dragged him into the house, only to find my sister, reading a book. She looked up and went wide eyed, looking at me, then at Kibum, who was just standing there, looking damn adorable with those red cheeks. I smiled and looked at her, "Like what you see?" She stared for a moment and then squealed, "KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~!!! My brother has a boyfriend! Oh goodie!! Hi dongsaeng! You are my dongsaeng right?! Oh maybe you are! I'm Taeyeon, by the way! Nice to meet yo-" I glared at my sister and she flinched, "Yah, Don't you think it's impolite to ask so many questions to my guest, noona? You told me not to bother you when your boyfriend comes around. So why are you bothering mine?" She stared at me with shock, "YAH! KIM JONGHYUN! THAT IS NO WAY TO TALK TO YOUR SISTER!" She wrapped her arm around my neck and began to give me a nuggie, "Y-YAH! NOONA! STOP IT! ACK! YOU'RE HURTING ME DAMN IT!" She laughed evily, "AHAHAHAHAHAHA! NEVER!" I saw Kibum just standing there, awkwardly looking away, "U-um, I should go now huh?" He turned towards the exit, "NO!" My sister and I shouted. He flinched and stayed still. I was able to pry away from my sister's iron grip. I adjusted myself and walked next to Kibum, "Now will you excuse me, Kibum and I have homework to do." Kibum bowed to my sister and followed me up the stairs. "Jonghyun, dontcha think that was kind of mean to yell at your sister like that?" I smiled and shook my head, "Ani, we just fight for fun. We've never actually fought before, so I can do that to her." I heard him chuckle softly, "Me and my sister are kind of like you two, only that she doesn't physically abuse me all the time." I chuckled in response. As soon as we reached my room, I opened my door and placed my bag gently near my desk. Kibum placed his bag next to mine. "Wow... Your room is really nice and cozy..." I smiled and plopped down on my bed, "Well, my dad is an interor designer, so, he knew how to make my room nice." He looked at me and smiled, "Its good to hear your parents are still alive... Mine aren't so I wouldn't know if my room is comfty or not." He chuckled. I saw tears filling his eyes. I frowned and hugged him tight, "I'm sorry to hear that, yeobo..." He just buried his face into my chest and I snuggled close to him, "If you want... you can stay with me tonight? I can call whoever's at your house and tell them you'll be crashing here." He nodded and snuggled even closer. He handed me his cellphone and pressed the call button. It rang a few times until someone picked up the phone, "Yoboseyo?" the girl said. "Hi. Is this Kibum's guardian?" There was a slight pause, "Yes, this is his older sister. May I ask who this is?" I chuckled, "I'm one of Kibum's close friends. Is it okay for him to sleep over tonight?" I heard her sigh, "Sure, Is it okay with your parents?" I smiled, "Ne. My parents aren't here, but my sister is." "Hmmm... alright! but make sure he's home by tomorrow! Arrasso? ummm.... what's your name?" I chuckled, "It's Kim Jonghyun. and I wont forget! Thank you!" I hung up the phone and hugged him once more, "Tonight, you're mine."