Comeback Surprise

Fated
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the hot release of 'Where U At' and the subsequent teaser for his second solo comeback song, fans were heavily anticipating his comeback stage. The song had reached a high of 3rd on multiple charts, far surpassing his own expectations. 

So Nyeo Shi Dae were equally as busy after the release of their non-album single 'Chocolate Love'. Even though they were not performing it on music programs, they were still promoting it on radio shows and still attending variety shows. 

________________________________________________________________________________

The day of Taeyang's comeback stage had arrive. It was one week after the release of the music video for 'Where U At'. There was still one more week until the follow up single 'Wedding Dress' was releasing its music video. 

Having just arrived at the MBC broadcasting station, he was greeted by the load roar of fans when they saw him. They were being blocked off by barriers and security guards but he approached some fans and signed some autographs and took some pictures. 

He then walked towards the elevator and made his way up to a couple of levels where his waiting room was located. He saw some of the names on the doors of other waiting rooms seeing names such as f(x) and 2pm. 

Once in his waiting room, he was greeted by some of his backup dancers who had arrived earlier in the day. Earlier, he had messaged Taeyeon and she told him that she had schedules all day so she was unable to attend his comeback stage. He also told her not to worry in case people wondered why she was there. They wanted to avoid creating a scandal. 

He got his make up done and was dressed, getting ready for the pre-recording. As he was making his way towards the stage, he heard someone call out his name. 

"Taeyang sunbaenim!"

He turned around, looking for the source of the voice. He saw two beautiful girls walking towards him as they weaved their way through the crowded corridor. 

"Annyounghaseyo, BIGBANG's Taeyang immida," he said as he bowed respectfully to the two figures in front of him with a smile. 

"Annyounghaseyo, SNSD's Tiffany immida."

"Annyounghaseyo, SNSD's Yuri immida," they both said, returning the bow and smile. 

There was an awkward silence between the three of them as they weren't sure what to say to one another. 

"So how's Taeyeon doing?" he asked, trying to disperse the awkward atmosphere. 

The two girls just smiled a knowing smile while they giggled to each other. 

"Wae, wae, wae?" he asked, not sure why they were laughing at him.

"Aniya, it's nothing. We just made a bet before that you would ask about Taeyeon unnie," they explained, still giggling at him as he rubbed the back of his neck, embarrassed. 

"Ah... really? I guess I'm pretty predicable huh?" he laughed at his own silly behaviour. 

"Taeyang-shi. Pre-recording starts in a few minutes! Hurry!" he heard one of the stage crew call out to him as he rushed passed. 

"I guess I have to go now. I'll see you girls later. We'll talk more then," he said as he bowed again and made his way to the stage. 

________________________________________________________________________________________

Walking back to their waiting rooms until they were needed again for their MC duties, they had their makeup touched up.

Yuri pulled out her phone from her bag and quickly dialled a number.

"Yeoboseyo?"

"Yeoboseyo? Unnie! You can come to our waiting room now. Taeyang sunbaenim is up on stage so there's no chance that he'll see you here yet."

"Arraso. I'm on my way now!"

A few minutes later, there was a knock on the door as Taeyeon entered the room. In her hands was a basket which looked to be filled with chocolates and assorted snacks. There was also a congratulatory card stuck to the side of it.

"Wow Taeyeon-ah. You were went all out didn't you? You might as well tell him you love him already

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter