What Happened in the Ski Trip (1)

SHINee's Hello... SISTER!

 winter in korea was more boring than you thought it would be. it has been 6 months you filmed hello sister and had a really good time together. there was no awkwardness anymore, especially onew, minho, and taemin were more fond of you. key was like a mom, nagging and taking care of you. jonghyun thought you as a brother, head-locking you and wrestling with you. onew was always there for you when you felt homesick and sad, his conditions made you laugh. minho was like a real brother to you, when you were frustrated or stressed, he will try his best and solve the problem. taemin was like a new best friend, being next to him made you happy.

"open the envelope for mission." pd said as he handed a mission envelope.
"this is like wgm!!" onew said.
"just open it, no comments!" key said
"ok... tickets?"
"there is a letter inside," you spotted, "i wanna read it! 'Dear SHINee Oppas and Anna, you have filmed SHINee's Hello Sister for 6 months now. with many loves and interests, you have earned a vacation to a ski resort for 3days and 2nights!' KYAAAA~!!"
"let me reat it! ... 'A dorm, you will have to earn it. The chances are a 5-star hotel, a warm comfty cabin, and a tent.' YOU GIT TO BE KIDDING ME."
"its 2 out of 3 chance. how do we earn it, pd-nim?"
"spin the wheel." he said simply.

 the staff brought a huge wheel to the front yard of the villa and you stepped out. suddenly taemin grabbed your hand and pulled you to the wheel.

"lets spin it together!" he smiled.
"i wanted to do it with anna!" key whined.
"too bad! i got her first!" taemin stuck his tongue out.

 while taemin pulled you, you tripped on air. taemin caught you with his arms and you noticed how your faces were so close to each other.

"anna-yah, are you okay?"
"huh? oh.. of course! im--im okay!" you forced a smile, but your heart was banging against your chest.
'why am i so nervous? heart, calm down!!' you yelled in your head.

=====================================================================

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh so shooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

me apologize TT^TT

i will try my best to updat ASAP!!!<3