a chapter that is so short that doesnt have a title...

SHINee's Hello... SISTER!

 you sat on the couch as you prepared the food. you had made them yourself, and was proud of your work. you were never a bad cook, and the recies are online. you had made chicken strips for onew, bite-sized steaks for minho and taemin, and kimchi stew for anyone who wants it. for dessert, you brought strawberries for onew, grapes for key, and apple pears for, again, whoever wants them. you had brought many bowls of rice because minho and taein eat ALOT. they said minho and taemin eats like Super Junior shindong. but you didnt bring that much because you know that jonghyun doesnt eat much.(this is 100% fact. the fans say that food is just a tool for survival for him... and ppl wonder why he doesnt grow...)

"IM STARVING~~~"

 you heard taemin whine down the hall and placed the utensils quickly. you went out the door and saw them walking towards you.

"food is ready~!"
"FOOD?! FOOOOD!!"

 taemin ran towards you, and he was to concentrated on food that he missed the "CAUTION: FLOOR WET" sign. he slipped and you caught him.

"are you okay, oppa? you should be more careful!"

 taemin blushed when he found out he was in your arms. he blushed more when he realized that his face was right next to your chest. he immediately stood up and apologized.

"no, its okay, oppa. im clumsy too--"
"I SMELL CHICKEN!!!!"
"no! the floor is we--"

 too late he slipped and fell on top of you. when you opened your eyes, onew's face was right in front of you. both of you blushed and stood up, and taemin just stared at you.

"aish, hyung!! i told you not to run in the hallway!!" key nagged him.
"im sorry... are you okay, anna?"
"huh? oh... yeah. im okay. i... im clumsy too... i should have been more careful..."
"what if she was hurt badly, huh?!" key countinued nagging.
"oppa, lets nag later and eat now. the food will get cold."

 you stared at minho and taemin actually "digging in." even jonghyun ate a whole bowl of rice.

"po~hodo~! poho~do~!" key sang when you opened the fruits. (po-do is grape in korean)
"it was really good, anna-yah. how did you make it when you lived in america?" minho asked you.
"the recipes are online, heh heh," you answered shyly.
"they werent that good." again, jonghyun was there to break your moment.
"says the person who ate a whole bowl of rice..." key commented while eating his grapes.
"i was... just hungry okay!!"
"da shiken wuth tho goo!!(the chicken was so good)"onew said with his mouth filled with strawberries.
"thank you..."

 you two were still awkward with what had happened an hour before.

"we are finished, lets go!" key said.
"go where?" taemin asked.
"home, where else?"
"OUR DORM?!" jonghyun said, shocked.
"no the summer house, you babo!"
"oh..." he said, embarressed.
"lets clean up and go!"

the summer house...

"aigoo... home sweet home..." onew said as he lied on the couch.
"aigoo... i agree..." you said as you sat on a chair.
"youre too young!" onew said.
"and you arent much younger, oppa."
"aigoo... our dongsaeng wants to beat her oppa... whats our mission today, pd-nim?" onew asked.
"today's mission is..."
"^^?"
"ㅎㅅㅎ?"
"`ㅂ'?"
"ㅍ_ㅍ?"
"^^;;?"
"... introduce a guy to your sister!!"
"WHAT?!"

===========================================================

akkk!!! the pd doesnt know that they are starting to have weird feelings towards their sister ><
how would they react?
what does the pd actually want?
how would anna react?
who would they introduce to her?
who would anna want to be introduced?
read more and find out<3

dont for get to leave a comment or subscribe.
or both.
hehehehehehehe both... me gusta both...