Tao

Lucky (EXO-M)

Original post in my EXO Tumblr blog

你是我第一次的爱 我故事里完美的女主角
我要一直把你 装在我心里 可不可以只对我微笑

You are my first love, my story’s perfect female protagonist
I have to keep you within my heart, can you smile only to me?


Tao is leaning his back against the university’s front gates. He is the student guide for this week’s high school students who are interested in attending the university. He looks at his phone for the time, 9:55am. They’re late. He receives a text message from the teacher saying that the trains got delayed and they’re walking from the station now. When he puts his phone back in his pocket, he sees you walking towards him. You wave your hand and wrap your arms loosely around his waist when you reach the gates.

“The kids are late?” He nods his head with a small frown.

“Want me to be your partner today? My professor cancelled class.”

“Then why are you here so early?”

“So I can be with you.” He smiles from your cheesiness, burying his face in your neck. His hair tickles your neck and you laugh from the sensitivity. You two soon hear the shouts from the high school students and wave at them to let them know who their guides are. The teacher looks puzzled when she sees you two.

“I thought we only have one guide.” You smile warmly and pats her hand when she looks at the paper to check.

“I’m currently training for the student guide position and Zitao is kind enough to help out. I hope it’s alright with you.” The teacher looks at you then looks at Tao.

“Um, I guess it’s fine.” You smile and squeeze her hand to thank her. Tao opens one side of the gate and you lead the group to the front lawn. You and Tao start the tour by talking about the university’s founding and history.

“This is the new building that the university finish building the end of last semester. This building is the extension to that building right there. Since the amount of students interested in the medical field are increasing, the university decide to build more skill labs for the students to practice in.”

“So this building consists of skill labs for all of the medical departments?” One student ask. You nod your head and lead the students inside the building after tapping your card. Tao is walking behind the group, letting you lead since this building is your forte. You point your fingers to the different floors for different medical professions such as nurses, physician assistants, medical students, veterinary students, and dental students, etc.

“Are you a medical student?” Another student asks as you answer in detail about the different departments the medical students can practice in to the teacher. You smile and shake your head.

“No, I’m a nursing student.”

“Can’t wait to see a beautiful nurse like you in the hospital I go to!” A student from the back shouts out, causing a great uproar of laughter in the group. The teacher massage her temples from the troubles her students are causing and apologize to you for their behavior.

“It’s fine, I know this can be a bit boring for some students.” You look back at the students and see Tao scowling. He’s such a child. You ignore him and lead the group out of the building. Tao leads the group when they are introduced to the student center and gymnasium. He talks about the various clubs this university have that other universities don’t, emphasizing the martial arts club greatly.

“Can you show us some martial arts?” A student yells out. Tao looks at you instead of the student and display a cocky smirk.

“Sure.” He grabs a wooden staff stick from the pile and starts to twirl it with both hands, then one. The students are excited to see him in action, and he proceeds in making tricks with the stick, ending his performance by striking the stick to the ground with both hands. Everyone clap afterwards, yelling out Tao’s name and you can see him smile smugly when he place the stick back to the pile.


“Alright everyone, this marks the end of the tour. I hope you all enjoy this tour and best wishes to everyone on your entrance exams. Hopefully we’ll see you all as college freshmen next year!” You and Tao said to conclude the tour. The teacher and students thank you two before they leave the campus. When they are out of sight, Tai wraps his arm around your neck and pulls you in.

“Don’t act so nice to those kids.” You pinch his nose when you sense the jealousy in his words.

“Really Zitao, am I suppose to act like a witch and make them not interested? They’re just trying to have some fun out of this tour.” He shakes his head, acting like a stubborn child.

“From now on, you smile only to me.” You laugh at him.

“Zitao…” You whine, pinching his cheeks to make him smile. He gives a small smile and pull your hands down from his face, gripping on them tightly.

“You have such a beautiful smile, I have to protect you from those idiots.” You chuckle softly and tiptoe slightly to brush your nose against his.

“I have a prince to protect me, what more can I ask for?” He chuckles, brushing his nose back to yours before giving you a soft kiss on the lips. You two interlace your hands and walk out of the front gates, heading to a place where only he can see your smile.