FINAL :)

I Fell For My Bestfriend

[Aaron's POV]

It was 5 AM in the morning when a loud and terrifying squeal rang throughout the whole house. "EARTHQUAAAKKKKKKEEEEE!!!!!!!" The Maids screamed all together, panicking while embracing each other. And with that, I woke up, groaning with frustration. 

Aaron: What the is up with all the noise!?! UGH!

I turned around and found Gui Gui on the laptop, screaming her lungs out. And as if the situation wasn't bad enough, she jumped out of her computer chair and started to dance like a crazy maniac. Tell me again, why did I fell in love with this girl? Sigh. I lazily stood up and looked at the computer screen. My brows criss-crossed as I stared at five guys. FIVE HANDSOME GUYS! 

I looked at Gui, staring at her as she throw her hands up, running in circles while screaming.

Aaron: HEY! 

I yelled and she finally stopped dancing. 

Aaron: Who are those guys??!

I said as I pointed on to the computer screen.

Gui Gui: OOOOOHHHHHHHH, Thats BIG BANG!!

Aaron: Big Bang?

After saying that she looked at me like I was a crazy person. Her eyes widen and formed an "O" shape.

Gui Gui: ARE YOU ING SERIOUS? YOU DON'T KNOW BIG BANG?!! OOH HELL NO...

Aaron: What's that anyway? MTV EMA?

Gui Gui: Well, Big Bang is a K-pop group. They got nominated in the EMA's for the Worldwide Act. Remember, the other day I told you about the EMA's?!

Aaron: OOH, That one time when you stayed up all night just to vote for them..

Gui Gui: YESSS, AND IT WAS ALL WORTH IT BECAUSE THEY WON BABYYY!!

And once again, here comes the screaming and squealing. When can I have some peace and quiet? 

Aaron: ANDD SOOOO??

Gui Gui: HELLLOOOOO, THEY BEAT BRITNEY SPEARS YO! THAT IS MAJOR!!! THEY'RE ALSO THE FIRST ASIAN TO GET THAT AWARD!! OH OH OH NOT TO MENTION, THEY GOT 58 MILLION VOTES. MAN, I AM ONE PROUD VIP RIGHT NOW!

Aaron: What the hell is a VIP? Very Important person??

Gui Gui: NO! That's what they called their fan club and I am part of that fan club! WOOOT WOOOOT!

And the story goes on... blah blah blah blah.. Why does she keep talking about that Bang Bang- or Big bang group?

Aaron: Oh that's great!! 

I said trying to sound like I'm interested, which in fact I'M NOT..

Gui Gui: And Taeyang's and GD's english was so damn y...

OH NO, SHE DID NOT! She did not just say that! Another guy's name and Y in one sentence from my Baby's mouth?! OH HAIL NO! It should be Aaron and Y in one sentence.. 

Gui Gui: And look at TOP, oh god he is HOT! 

She said as she pointed at a guy with brown hair. Man, he isn't that handsome....

Gui Gui: Scratch that, HE IS SMOKING HOT! OH GOD, THE THINGS I WOULD DO TO HIM...

I looked at her with a blazing glare and she just stared at me, pouting. Seriously....

Gui Gui: Aw, Baby, are you jealous right now?

Aaron: You crazy?

I shot back and walked away, keeping it cool. I smirked as I heard footsteps coming closer. I knew it..

Gui Gui: Fine, Fine baby you know I love you moreee~ So don't be jealous anymore..

Aaron: Hey, I am NOT jealous!

Gui Gui: Then stop over-reacting!

Aaron: I AM NOT OVER-REACTING!

Gui Gui: Uh-huh, but with what I'm hearing right now, the case doesn't seem sooo...

Aaron: Ugh, fine. I give up.

Gui Gui giggled and gave me a peck on my lips. She smiled at me and started to walk away..

Aaron: Where you going babe?

Gui Gui: Going back to spazz on Big Bang!

Aaron: No, you wont

I said as I grab her arm and placed my arms around her waist. 

Gui Gui: Why?

I kissed her cheek and whispered to her ear. 

Aaron: We're going to Korea.

Gui Gui: KOREA?! Really? To see Big bang?! I heard they're coming back tomorrow!

Aaron: Uh, NO. Its our honeymoon baby. 

She curved out a small smile and looked down, hiding her face.

Aaron: Babe, your blushing.

I chuckled.

Gui Gui: AM NOT!

------------------------------

[Gui Gui's POV]

We headed to the airport holding hands. Oh.My.Gosh.

Squeal.

My Aaron's hands are so soft. AAAHHHHH! I still can't believe he's ALL MINE. So them es staring at him better back the off. These ladies be crowding all around us like we're celebrities. Well, its mainly Aaron that they're staring at. Probably cause he's wearing them y shades and y outfit of his. These girls' needs to stop staring at MY AARON or I will remove their eye balls from their eyes.

Aaron tilted his head towards me and looked at me.

Aaron: Babe, what's wrong?

Gui Gui: These girls, they keep staring at you. It annoys the out of me.

And before I know it, Aaron's face is slowly inching to mine. His lips moved against mine. His tongue slid inside my mouth and started playing with my tongue. We shared a long and passionate kiss in front of everyone in the airport. YES, YOU HEARD RIGHT. IN FRONT OF EVERYONE!

Oh what's that I hear? Are the girls crying? es, did you see that?! MWAHAHA. Yes, AARON YAN IS ALL MINE! ALL MINE BABY!!

Aaron: You done staring into space?

My thoughts stopped when Aaron spoke. Oh, I didn't know I've been cussing at the girls for a while now. 

Gui Gui: Hehe, we should go so I can see Big Bang in person! I heard they're handsomer in person!

Aaron: Aaah, Here we go again with Big Bang..

I pouted, with a sad expression.

Gui Gui: Way to burst my happy bubble.

I looked down and started walking ahead of him... But before I can even make another step, Aaron grabbed my arm and slipped a piece of paper in my hand.

Gui Gui: What's this?

I looked at it curiously.

Aaron: Open it.

I opened the piece of paper and my eyes widen in shock. It was a ticket to the YG FAMILY CONCERT!!! A concert where Big Bang, 2NE1, se7en will be performing. I get to see my favorite artists!!

I ran to him and jumped in his arms. I gave him a big hug and kissed him. 

Gui Gui: Aaron, I love you sooo much!

Aaron laughed at me but eventually smiled. Man, I could stare at him all day like this and never get bored.

Aaron: I love you too, baby.

~THE END~

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: So i guess this is the end? :( OHMYGOSSH, FINAAALLLY FINISHED THIS STORY!! 

Hope you guys liked the ending. This Chapter is reaaaally long. I worked on it for two hours?! *GASP*

Hahaaa, hope you guys comment. And sowwy for mentioning Big Bang A LOT! I'm just really happy today, cause they won the EMA's last night and I still can't  get over it. OHMYGAAAH I AM SO PROUD OF THEM. 

ok enough of Big bang, wellll, SHOULD I MAKE A NEW STORY? OR NOT? HELP ME DECIDE. AND IF I WERE TO MAKE A STORY  WHAT KIND OF GENRE SHOULD IT BE?

I WANT TO DO A ROMANTIC-COMEDY ONE BECAUSE THIS STORY IS MORE LIKE A SAD STORY...? WELL SHOULD I?

LEAVE COMMENTS ^^