Therapy

hidden life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The trek to the leaders was tense due to us all worrying about Winter, her fits of panic seemed out of character for her I could tell she wasn't used to it the longer I watched her.  Noting a slight limp I walked up behind her and grabbed her bridal style,  a loud squeak escaped before she automatically reached around my neck to steady herself. "Mark? " both Winter and Jae asked looking confused at me , "her feet." I replied " they got scratched up when she ran. " Nodding Jae started walking again glancing once or twice back at Winter and I.

we arrived at the cabin as Taeyeon opened the door with an excited "Winter!" Before noting Winter being carried and promptly freaked out "oh my God what happened to her!?!?!" The tiny blonde yanked Winter from my arms rushing the girl inside and laying her in a couch before cleaning and tending to the cuts.  All of us we're shocked at Taeyeon's actions not used to a sudden outburst. "Winter is having strong night terrors, she woke up thinking we were attacked by the government." Jae explained to the leaders and Elder Kim as they came in.  Elder Kim nodded  before walking over to Winter and asking her to talk to him in private for a bit.  She nodded and took his hand to stand up,  limping she followed him looking like a child being lead by their grandfather. "Hopefully this helps I wanna sleep tonight." Youngjae yawned loudly before Jackson and Taeyeon whacked his head making everyone but me laugh. Something feels off about her terrors. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Elder Kim lead me through his house pointing out photos along the way of members of the pack.  Happily explaining who they we're,  what their forms we're,  and little funny stories, which helped calm me from the visions of my pack harmed that still scared blood out of my veins. Then before I knew it we where in a calm blue painted room with floor to roof windows that seemed to let the woods outside in.  *The outside world still amazes me* I think as I mindlessly walk to the window transfixed on the trees. " I figured this room make you the most happy in" Elder Kim's soft voice said.  Nodding I turned around and properly looked at the blue room,  the blue paint was only a shade maybe two darker them my own eyes,  a rug made of yarn that is softer then my own fur stretched over most of the rich dark wood floors with seven big comfy looking chairs and one huge writing desk and leather chair in the corner. Elder Kim was right it was a comfy and happy feeling room to me. 

Walking more like limping to the nearest chair I sat down on the edge before scooting back and curling my legs up and underneath the rest of my body. 

" Well dear one,  let's discuss your nightmares shall we?" Elder Kim asked throwing my mind off course.  " discuss?" I asked shocked, nodding he replied " yes,  discuss to figure out what is causing them." Raising an eyebrow at my look of shock " not used to having the freedom I take it young one." He said softly almost sadly as I nodding my head. " the doctor never cared for my thoughts,  he'd allow me to ask one question a day but after he answered I couldn't ask another or reply. ".                                       "Here will be no such thing, here you can freely ask and gain knowledge," he smiled softly at me taking his own seat next to me. Letting the quiet wrap around us my mouth just starts moving .

"Sin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter