Knowning

hidden life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Holy !" Youngjae exclaimed. Putting all of our shock and awe in to two words when Winter shifted, we could see the telltale ripple of tension in her muscles like she was waiting for an attack or something negative. Before I knew it I found myself standing and walking slowly to her and kneeling in front  of her to reach my hand out toward her. Smiling to myself when I heard her almost musical growl I placed my hand along her snout rubbing it in calming  circles. Bit by bit her muscles released the tension they held and she crumbled down on her belly asleep.

"She's a ing tiger?!?" Youngjae yelled for the 8th time tugging his hair a bit. "They've been gone for decades! " growling out of annoyance from my spot next to Winter's sleeping form, her head next to jin young's leg curled up a bit almost mimicking my growl in her sleep. " yes youngjae she's a tiger move on. We can't leave her here now that's for sure she needs to be kept with shifters, she deserves to be safe." Jinyoung said rubbing her head softly, "just think of what they've done to her to this point." Nodding yugeom piped up "yeah and the Tigers were royalty of shifters. The strongest, smartest, and most loyal of any shifter. Now the only known living one locked up her whole life and tortured by the look of that scar on her back." He pointed to the bald line on her back. "I attacked and could have killed a tiger...." Jackson whispered the first thing he said since said tiger shifted.

"Jackson

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter