Cookies!

Our Crazy Little Familyy

 

“I wanna put in the butter!”

“I want to put in the sugar!”

“I want to put in the flour, eggs and chocolate!”

“THAT’S NOT FAIR! You can only put in one thing!”

“SAYS WHO?”

“ARGH! Can’t you two stop fighting? Let’s at least make cookies without any fights!”

“Okhay, Henry put in the butter” ordered Leeteuk Umma.

“Sungmin, put in the sugar” The little Sungmin squealed and excitedly added sugar

“Sugar is sweet just like my Sungminnie” Everyone turned to where that little voice came from. Tiny Kyuhyun stood there smiling.

“WHOOAA, did you really just say that?”

“Whaat! Atleast I didn’t kiss Sungmin like Chullie hyung kissed Gege hyung!”

“Oh yeaah….true”

“YAA! Can’t you stupid kids get over that?!”

“Arasso arasso, can we continue cooking?”

The kids added all the ingredients into the bowl while Leeteuk ordered Yesung to mix them all together. Yesung with his little hands mixed the ‘mushy stuff’ as he called it, all together into delicious cookie dough while all the other kids surrounded the bench-top on their tippy-toes to see.

“Yesung hyung! Hurry up, its going to take all day if you mix it like such a teeny weeny girl”

“Are you forgetting he has teeny weeny hands?”

“Heey! Leave my Sungie alone, his hands are cute!” Said Ryewook as he gave an encouraging smile to his best friend.

“Okhaay that’s enough! Now lets make small balls of cookie dough and put ‘em on the tray”

The kids made little balls of cookie dough and placed them on the trays. Wait, the balls weren’t round to be exact, they were more like weird chunks of cookie dough. So correction! The kids placed chunks of cookie dough which they thought were round onto the trays.

“YAAAAAY!” They squealed in excitement as they saw Kangin put the trays into the oven.

“Lets go play now!” The kitchen was soon empty as the kids heard the word ‘play’.

Once again Leeteuk’s room was full of crazy running kids.

_______________________________________________________________________

“Hyung! Hyung! Can I play with you?”

“Sorry Shindong, me and Kangin are talking about a secret! TOP SECRET!”

“Fine……Yesung! Can I play with you?”

“….I thought you don’t like Ddangkkoma?”

“FINE! Siwon, Kibu-“

“SSHHH! We’re praying! Do you want to join, though?”

“Argh no!....oh EUNHAE! Can I play with you two?”

The two devils Eunhyuk and Donghae were too busy running around to notice the poor little Shindong who then walked over to Henry and Zhoumy.

“What are you two doing?” he asked curiously.

“Oh Hello hyung! We’re talking in alien language” Said Henry with a huge smile.

“Alien language?”

“Yep! You wanna learn? Okhay! GeGaGu means hello and HigaGi means ho-“

“No thankyou!”

Shindong quickly walked away wondering how weird they could get. He looked over at Sungmin and Kyuhyun. ‘aaish, they’re too small!’ he thought and he didn’t even bother going upto Heechul to ask if he could join in with him and Hangeng since he knew he would get rejected like always.

The little kid sat on the ground miserably. ‘why am I always left out?’he wondered. ‘don’t they like me?’ This made Shindong both angry and upset. ‘hmmm…maybe if I walk out of the room really really sad, then they’ll follow me? Ahh Shindong your so smart!’ he thought to himself. He then stormed out of the room looking as upset and miserable as he could but still….not one of the Super Junior kids followed him out to ask him whats wrong.

“m-maybe th-they don’t….l-like me after all?” the poor kid ran downstairs and started weeping in the corner of the living room.

_______________________________________________________________________

“Hyung… where’s hindong?” asked Eunhyuk tugging onto Hangeng’s shirt.

“Umm….wasn’t he here just a while ago?”

“Hmm…..Leeteuk hyung! Where’s Shindongieee?”

“He’s somewhere over there! Look! He’s over the- WAIT! Where IS he?”

The kids all stopped what they’re doing and realised Shindong was missing.

“UH-OH!”

They all sprinted out of the room and searched the whole house when finally he was found by Sungmin. The little chubby kid sat crouched in the corner, sobbing and shaking.

“H-hyung…..are you okhay?”

No reply.

“Shindong Hyung! Look up!” After a lot of persuasion by the kids, Shindong finally looked up. Tears were running down the poor kids face and his cheeks were flushed pink.

“Sh-shindong! We’re sho showwiee!” cried Sungmin as he himself broke into tears.

“You g-guys don’t c-care about me? Y-you guys d-don’t even n-notice when I’m m-missing!”

The kids all looked at each other, feeling guilty.

“No Shindong! You are the MOSTEST specialest person from all of us!”

“YEAH HYUNG! You’re the best!”

“R-r-really?” asked Shindong.

“YES!” they all said together.

“And we’re gonna show you how special you are to us by giving you ALL the cookies!”

“YEAAA- WAIT! What?”

“Yeaah that’s right! All the cookies” said Leeteuk again giving the other kids a look.

“U-umm.. y-yeaah….all the cookies..”

Shindong’s eyes shone with excitement and he quickly jumped up.

“REALLY?!”

The kids seeing how happy he was couldn’t help but smile too. Even though they got no cookies :(

_______________________________________________________________________

“LET’S PLAY A GAME!” shouted afcourse Eunhyuk and Donghae at the same time.

“Shindong is the king and we all have to make him laugh! If we succeed, he will reward us with a cookie!” explained Donghae with a huge grin.

All the others agreed, anything for the cookies.

First was monkey Eunhyuk who never failed at making everyone laugh and was rewarded with a cookie, Hangeng failed but was still rewarded a cookie by the soft-hearted king Shindong. So the day continued with the kids all acting like freaks together just to make their little Shindongie laugh.

 

How awesome it was to be a part of Super Junior!

 

<3