HangChul, forever and always

Our Crazy Little Familyy

 

“Omo! KYU! Its piiiinnnnnkk! Kumawo” said Sungmin jumping in excitement as he looked at the little pink bunny souvenir his little Kyu had bought him.

“Hehe…ye….y-you like it?” asked little Kyu.

“AFCOURSE!! I love you Kyu!” squealed Sungmin as he gave the maknae a kiss on the cheek which made Kyuhyun blush like no tomorrow.

Little Hangeng was sitting in the corner watching this whole scene.

Hmm….Kyuhyun gave Sungmin a pink bunny today, Hyukkie bought Hae a nemo plushie on his birthday, Siwon gave Kibum a bible, Zou Mi bought Henry a hat, Kangin gave Leeteuk umma a white sweater, Yesung bought crayons for Ryewook and Heechul…..Heechul gave nothing to Gege

Hangeng thought to himself as the corners of his mouth drooped down. He jumped off the chair he was sitting on and walked outside.

____________________________________________

“Teukkie hyung! Teukkie hyung!”

“Yes Hangeng?”

“W-what does it mean when one person gives another person a present?”

“Hmmm…..I guess It shows how much the person loves the other…and that they want them to be happy!” said the smart umma with a bright smile.

“Hmm….then what if they don’t give them a present?”

“Then……they don’t think your special!”

“Ohh…”

“Why?”

“Uh…never mind!” replied Hangeng as he ran off.

____________________________________________

“Hyukkie Hyukkie!”

“Yesh?”

“Why did you buy hae a nemo plushie?”

“Oh! Because he’s my fishy plinsh and I’m his stlawbelly pwincesss!”

“Ugh never mind”

____________________________________________

“Shindongieeee”

“Yeaaa *nom nom* wassup gege?” asked SHindong in between eating his favourite cookies.

“Why did you buy Nari noona a necklace?”

“Ohhhh” *giggle*

“B-because she is the moooost special person to me!” said Sindong blushing”

“Oh…..really?”

“Yup! Why?”

“Uhhmmm….nothing!”

____________________________________________

“Oh there you are! I’ve been looking everywhere for you, my dumb Chinese kid!”

pffft so that all I am to him huh, a dumb chinese kid?

“MO?!”

“Do you like red?”

“Why? Want me to choose an outfit for you to wear again huh! You only care about yourself Chullie!”

Heechul was dumbfound.

Whats up with this kid today?

He just kept staring at little Hangeng who kept going on and on about how Heechul was selfish and never cared about anyone else.

“an-and even on my birthday you didn’t buy me ANYTHING! Not one little thing”

“Yeaah but today I-“

“Today you what? You want to tease me again like you always do? I don’t like Chullie no more!” said Hangeng breaking into tears as he ran out.

____________________________________________

Heechul climbed into the tree house where he knew he’d find Hangeng since that was their favourite spot where they could watch over the world together. There sat Hangeng sobbing in a corner.

“Ya….H-Hangeng don’t cry”

Hangeng just ignored him and continued crying.

“…..I do care about my little Chinese kid you know…”

“N-No y-you don’t” said hangeng in between sobs.

“I DO!”

“Na-ah!”

“I said I do you pabo!”

“N-no..you never cared about m-me…y-you never gave me a-anything”

“Ahhh is that what all the crying is about?”

“I’m not cyring!”

“Sure sure, now tell me, do you like red?”

“NO!”

“B-but I got you something red!”

“m-mo?”

“Don’t be too shocked, I AM a nice person you know” said Heechul giving his cute Diva smirk as his little hands pulled out something from his pocket.

“Waaahh! You really bought it for me?” asked Hangeng taking the red-beaded friendship bracelet in his hand.

“Yup! And I made it aaaalll by myself! Look, I have one too” Heechul pulled up his sleeve and showed Hangeng HIS bracelet.

“You can never take it off! ARASSO? Because this bracelet means that we’ll be friends forever and ever!”

“Even when we’re old grandpa’s?”

“Even when we’re old grandpas”

 

Heechul and Hangeng then watched the sunset together from their tree house where they were kings of the world!

Chullie really does love me….KYAA! Iove him more!

Heh, my little Chinese kid, I love seeing him smile like this. No matter what happens i won't let this friendship end,Our friendship will last forever!